What's new

Burger King to launch in India with no beef on menu

yumm..baby back ribs!

still no pork for me :p:

Majority does not count for $hit, when you don't have the power.

Take example of how ten million jews make a mockery of a billion plus Muslims.

Why, because they are educated, highly successful and accomplished in their respected fields and are able to virtually control the American foreign policy.

Simply popping out kids like popsicles wont help you.

Even a swine can produce ten piglets at a time, but that does not ensure its place as a dominant species.

In humans, those who are able to provide their kids with proper education, a good upbringing and means to be reach the top will lead the human race.

Where as those who will keep producing dozen kids, will forever remain in poverty and burden to society.
he is talking about muslims becoming majority in india

@ares beta we control this country despite being minority. We have more powe than u can imagine.

Let me give you a small example. I was riding my bike without helmet or headlights in night. I was not even carrying any papers.
Couple pandus stopped on a nakabandi. They asked why I was riding like that. Then they asked me my name I said Mohammad. And they let me go lol. They didn't let other rider go.

When I ride my bike with a skullcap on no one dares to stop me. Even police are scared of us. They don't even enter Muslim dominated areas. HEHeh

This is power of a Musalaman. Now stop living in Hinduwadi fantasy world.

Burger without beef is an oxymoron, trust me cabbage and potato don't taste the same.

@ares beta we control this country despite being minority. We have more powe than u can imagine.

Let me give you a small example. I was riding my bike without helmet or headlights in night. I was not even carrying any papers.
Couple pandus stopped on a nakabandi. They asked why I was riding like that. Then they asked me my name I said Mohammad. And they let me go lol. They didn't let other rider go.

When I ride my bike with a skullcap on no one dares to stop me. Even police are scared of us. They don't even enter Muslim dominated areas. HEHeh

^^^^
This guy is a retard, giving bad name to a community he doesn't even belong to, stop falling for his troll baits.

bee75e59843a3f7843cdfad7e0569416.png

same with pork.........they should have kept pork menu

For those who want to eat why not? - BTW Pork meat is not suitable for burgers, which is why they use bacon instead. Most burger patties are either Beef, Chicken or Lamb.

Well if you believe you control India..then I am happy for you but please spread the word. here.
You see these Pakistanis believe, India is controlled by Brahmin elite and Modi and his hidutva ilk..please correct them, it is Indian Muslims who are running the show.

Last edited:
@Skull and Bones Oh boy!

Any Indian Muslim who doesn't agree with you becomes a Hindu in disguise. :D

Times are changing, Indian Muslims won't take it any more. Yea what I said is true. Mumbai police is scared of Muslims, everyone living in mumbai knows that.

There has to be cap on profiles on opening number of threads per day, no body gives a jack shyte on burger king opening outlets in India.

Obsessive-Compulsive disorder.

no beef no pork?????? :o:
I don't think I can go more than a week without at least eating one of the two.

It is a Business decision.

Since Hindus do not eat Beef and Pork and Muslims do not eat pork, they would have incurred heavy cost in mandatory segregation for Beef and Pork products, which would have pretty low sale ( perhaps negative ).

Also a Beef-Pork menu would be limit their outlets in cities, else they run a risk of being vandalized.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom