What's new

Burger King to launch in India with no beef on menu

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Burger King is set to open their first location in India in November with an entirely beef-free menu.

Burger King India, which has opted to drop beef and pork from its menu in order to respect the religious practices of the Hindus and Muslims that make up most of the country's population, will be offering Chicken Whopper, a Vegetable Whopper and a Mutton Whopper, Fox News reported.

However, after Burger King India announced the news on their official Facebook page, fast-food lovers in India slammed it for not offering beef and pork whoppers.

According to the reports, Burger King, which plans on opening 12 outlets in India over the next two to three months, with six in Delhi and six in Mumbai, will open the flagship location in the capital within the month in a popular mall in South Delhi and has been eyeing additional locations in Pune, Chennai and Bangalore.

Burger King to launch in India with no beef on menu | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

no beef no pork?????? :o:
I don't think I can go more than a week without at least eating one of the two.

Oh great!!Might as well not open if there is to be no beef.

Burger king should rename itself as Communal KING or Modi's Stooge.

@ares for how long?

Even the chinese know that Muslim will become majority very soon. Then we will see

no beef no pork?????? :o:
I don't think I can go more than a week without at least eating one of the two.

Beef ! :smitten:

Pork ! :mad:

Leave this fellow alone ! :angry:

e90f8f4bae9a0b3e896836ede93492b2.png

@ares for how long?

Even the chinese know that Muslim will become majority very soon. Then we will see

Majority does not count for $hit, when you don't have the power.

Take example of how ten million jews make a mockery of a billion plus Muslims.

Why, because they are educated, highly successful and accomplished in their respected fields and are able to virtually control the American foreign policy.

Simply popping out kids like popsicles wont help you.

Even a swine can produce ten piglets at a time, but that does not ensure its place as a dominant species.

In humans, those who are able to provide their kids with proper education, a good upbringing and means to be reach the top will lead the human race.

Where as those who will keep producing dozen kids, will forever remain in poverty and burden to society.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom