What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

Thanks for India government let China attend the bidding. Hope both countries will cooperate in the future.

It seems India is diversifying the HSR project between Japan, France and China.

If after sales + service+ manufacturing units setups+ price negotiations are agreed by China, it is indeed a great choice for monorails and metros.

But high speed rail should go to Japan.

Much of those luxury tourist buses of Merc or Volvo origin has been bought by the private entities.
Still. Indians will happily pay for expensive tickets rather than more expensive air tickets. Of course time will be more but Indians looks for balance everywhere.

These services are good for growing Indian middle class who are spending quite freely on leisure these days.

No plan is started without a proper case study by very qualified people. One has to look for all the aspects, direct and indirect effect of these services on a region.

If after sales + service+ manufacturing units setups+ price negotiations are agreed by China, it is indeed a great choice for monorails and metros.

But high speed rail should go to Japan.
I know you say so Due to military troops allocation by HSR, you worry china will install a back door on the train ? Am I right?I

Still. Indians will happily pay for expensive tickets rather than more expensive air tickets. Of course time will be more but Indians looks for balance everywhere.

These services are good for growing Indian middle class who are spending quite freely on leisure these days.

No plan is started without a proper case study by very qualified people. One has to look for all the aspects, direct and indirect effect of these services on a region.

Expensive air tickets? Indian domestic economy class air tickets are one of the cheapest. That kind'a negates the price advantage of HSR, with price starting over Rs 4000.

I like Indian middle class take Chinese train hang out for leisure. Future will be tech transfer, finally it will become Indeginous Infian made train.

Expensive air tickets? Indian domestic economy class air tickets are one of the cheapest. That kind'a negates the price advantage of HSR, with price starting over Rs 4000.
Think again. I agree price is comparable but again other factors are also there.

I know you say so Due to military troops allocation by HSR, you worry china will install a back door on the train ? Am I right?I

Thats not the case for my thoughts. Monopoly in that sector from a single country is not good.

China will have to compromise on quality because India will bargain for price if its from China.

So working on small sectors is better.

HSR is supposed to be a costly affair with fewer stops and high rates. Major money will be going for infrastructures like Stations, rails, systems, traffic systems etc which will be by Indian companies.

Train numbers will be less or less frequent. HSR will be seperate from mail rail link.

Its better for china to look into more numbers based business, that is the lower sections, mono and metros.

It is a stupid logic, but its highly practical.

Back
Top Bottom