What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

Sorry dude. Come to India and I will take you to a tourist train called Palace on Wheels. The bookings for this train by foreigners is quite long. You are right about it. This train takes you to one tourist destination, stays for a day or two so that tourists can visit the places and board the train for next destination.

You will be in completely different world once you step into it. You will see dirty and poor India through the sealed windows but at the same time you will love the elegance of the train.

thanks ,i know there are some beautiful tourist trains in your country.
you Chinese can only see flies everywhere even where there are none.. are they very common in the bullet trains? :D

some images from luxury coaches: 100 times more better then bullet ones.

next time think before you speak.. :D

i only know flies and mosquitos live in warm environment.they don't love 20℃ in air conditioner coaches.you should have a commen sense that only in summer we can see them which along with all your life:rofl:

only know flies and mosquitos live in warm environment.they don't love 20℃ in air conditioner coaches.you should have a commen sense that only in summer we can see them which along with all your life:rofl:
Dude in our country Mosquito are more resilient. They can survive nuclear attack too. :D

i only know flies and mosquitos live in warm environment.they don't love 20℃ in air conditioner coaches.you should have a commen sense that only in summer we can see them which along with all your life:rofl:

In your country CCP will compete with mosquitoes to suck the blood of common people. :rofl:

This is not China where every problem is covered up.

Go through the link below to find the mosquito problems in shangai.

http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/shang...-a-new-strain-of-pests-poses-health-problems/

Mosquito's love chinese whether don't fool around with your imaginations here.

of course, I am not saying it is totally impossible, if india can merge into China and become a new province of China, then I am sure all these problems can be solved within 2-3 decades.

That"ll mean end of Han ethnic group due marriages among Indians and Chinese. ;)

From the perspective of Asian unity i support the idea.

you Chinese can only see flies everywhere even where there are none.. are they very common in the bullet trains? :D

some images from luxury coaches: 100 times more better then bullet ones.

Indian-Luxury-Train-Golden-Chariot-Journey-500x334.jpg

train-2.jpg

india-golden-chariot.jpg

deccan-odyssey-train.jpg

sikh_pilgramage_luxury_train_india.jpg

next time think before you speak.. :D

I agree that it is a good train for India's rich, of course, it is meaningless for the ordinary people and the economy, I guess.

I agree that it is a good train for India's rich, of course, it is meaningless for the ordinary people and the economy, I guess.
Actually its profitable. It helps in tourism a lot. A particular foreigner may skip few places but when he/she use this train, he may also visit other places on the route which he/she didn't plan.

Actually its profitable. It helps in tourism a lot. A particular foreigner may skip few places but when he/she use this train, he may also visit other places on the route which he/she didn't plan.

Some money, it's not worth mentioning for development planning, especially in today's India.

In fact, I am familiar with the train, they in my memory, but they are more rustic than this. Only is not smooth, the train passed through the transformation, I agree, it seems they are comfortable.

In fact, even as a tourist, if you do not have a special hobby in slow trains, high-speed railway is still far more comfortable, because they are faster, more stable, As for the service, the software can be copied.

In fact, even as a tourist, if you do not have a special hobby in slow trains, high-speed railway is still far more comfortable, because they are faster, more stable, As for the service, the software can be copied.

You can copy with virus ....

Back
Top Bottom