What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

India_HSR_potential_route_1112.GIF

The HSR stations in Kerela is making me laugh. An autorickshaw will commute faster than HSR. :lol:

BTW its environmental friendly too. :D

@sukhoi_30MKI Great link buddy. Thanks. It clears many myths and misconceptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think again. I agree price is comparable but again other factors are also there.

bro if price would be comparable I would go by plane.. lesser travel time and who wants to take risk on wheels at 300 km/hr :D

Siliguri does have airport connectivity with whole India, don't need crap HSR. :dance3:

just provide quality trains (with good/decent and clean interiors and AC coaches) which can run at around 200 KM/hr. This means Quality Service (clean and AC coaches) and less time (200 Km/hr speed), and much much cheap then the airlines (as we don't have to spend the trillion on building the 300 KM/hr network).

If you have to spend money - spend on luxurious coaches which can run around 200 km/hr for comfortable travel.

acheiving 300 km/hr is just an obsession of mind but not the requirement really.. for under 3000 KM journey 200 km/hr is just as good as 300 km/hr journey.. and if we can upgrade to 200 km/hr for a fraction of cost required to upgrade to 300 km/hr then its better to go for 200 k/hr and spending some money on quality of service like coaches and service staff in the train.. and still we would save many billions... HSR we can buid when the technolgy is stable for speeds of 500 Km/hr in future..

I mean I prefer a coach like below (comfortable and classy) then any bullet train which is just like mechanical toy,

amritsar1.jpg

14bq1it.jpg

deccanodyssey.jpg

The HSR stations in Kerela is making me laugh. An autorickshaw will commute faster than HSR. :lol:

Mate that one is related to tourism i think which will generate income.

These is also plans for Sea Ports and Air ports development which will improve the connectivity to all over India.

BTW its environmental friendly too. :D

@sukhoi_30MKI Great link buddy. Thanks. It clears many myths and misconceptions.

I just googled and found this link mate :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
those photos above reminds me the train in the 70s in Shanghai.
they are luxury coaches..and much better and 10 times more comfortable then the bullet trains... and cheaper and safer also.

better to stay away from Chinese.. no one knows the extent of losses being suffered by them on this network...and if they have earned a single dollar on the overall investment.. not to offend but seriously everyone knows how ccp would put the smiling face in front and hide all all the awkward details behind..

(and off course they have dollars to suffer losses and pretend all is fine.. neither we have that many dollars and even if we have still I dont think there is any need of 300 km/hr trains for sub 3000 km journeys IF you could travel safely, Cheaply and comfortably at 200 Km/hr)

they are luxury coaches..and much better and 10 times more comfortable then the bullet trains... and cheaper and safer also.

better to stay away from Chinese.. no one knows the extent of losses being suffered by them on this network...and if they have earned a single dollar on the overall investment.. not to offend but seriously everyone knows how ccp would put the smiling face in front and hide all all the awkward details behind..

(and off course they have dollars to suffer losses and pretend all is fine.. neither we have that many dollars and even if we have still I dont think there is any need of 300 km/hr trains for sub 3000 km journeys IF you could travel safely, Cheaply and comfortably at 200 Km/hr)

it is easy to imagine how comfortable in the so called luxury coach when i saw the fan sticked on the wall.I could even imagine hundreds of mosquitos flying around you and the ***** odor mixed with dust floating into the coach from the track.look at the shining seat,havn't been washed for years.how comfortable you should be in it!
where is the air conditioner?
i heard the main pasengers of these luxury trains are foreign turists ,is it true?

it is easy to imagine how comfortable in the so called luxury coach when i saw the fan sticked on the wall.I could even imagine hundreds of mosquitos flying around you and the ***** odor mixed with dust floating into the coach from the track.look at the shining seat,havn't been washed for years.how comfortable you should be in it!
i heard the main pasengers of these luxury trains are foreign turists ,is it true?
Sorry dude. Come to India and I will take you to a tourist train called Palace on Wheels. The bookings for this train by foreigners is quite long. You are right about it. This train takes you to one tourist destination, stays for a day or two so that tourists can visit the places and board the train for next destination.

You will be in completely different world once you step into it. You will see dirty and poor India through the sealed windows but at the same time you will love the elegance of the train.

In China Mosquitoes and flies are used on the plate :cheesy:

Yeah, even foreign tourists wants to enjoy the mosquito infested trains but bans chinese toys cause they are made by forced child labour and use harmful chemicals ..

I heard chemicals are added so that people can forget their sexual atrocities committed on them by a foreign power ? Is it true ?

you Chinese can only see flies everywhere even where there are none.. are they very common in the bullet trains? :D

some images from luxury coaches: 100 times more better then bullet ones.

Indian-Luxury-Train-Golden-Chariot-Journey-500x334.jpg

train-2.jpg

india-golden-chariot.jpg

deccan-odyssey-train.jpg

sikh_pilgramage_luxury_train_india.jpg

next time think before you speak.. :D

Back
Top Bottom