What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

I asked for a serious reply from people like wangalokan who use it regularly.. instead he choose to troll..

what are you referring to? beijing to guangzhou HSR journey in 8 hours is world wellknown.is it troll?

HSRL is too expensive for normal income Indian civillian to bear. Maybe in the future, definitely not now. Afordable ticket with fast speed and most importantly the safety is the top priority of Indian consideration.

HSRL is too expensive for normal income Indian civillian to bear. Maybe in the future, definitely not now. Afordable ticket with fast speed and most importantly the safety is the top priority of Indian consideration.

:blah:You know a thing about Indian middle class???

not the time smarty pants.. go read !! I enquired if the safety record is dubious !!
Billions of Chinese will take that HSLR, no need to worry. The safety record is good until now. No bidder could promise you no accidents in the operation, even France and German. The more you pay to procure and get your personnel trained in the project, the higher the ticket price for normal Indian. Try not to look down On Chinese product will Make you live more easily.

not the time smarty pants.. go read !! I enquired if the safety record is dubious !!

wuhan-guangzhou HSR(the first HSR line of China),opened 3 years ago ,suffered typhoon, blizzard, lightning,is working well ,0 hurt,0 die.isn't it safe?
don't tell the Wenzhou EMU accident again.i hope you can tell the difference between EMU and HRS now.

when we have german option open who needs cheap cr@p !!
If you count on trolling to increase your number of posts, I will be very confused why Mod let you doing so. Your post are aggressive and denigrate my country and you should at least respect yourself.

Billions of Chinese will take that HSLR, no need to worry. The safety record is good until now. No bidder could promise you no accidents in the operation, even France and German. The more you pay to procure and get your personnel trained in the project, the higher the ticket price for normal Indian. Try not to look down On Chinese product will Make you live more easily.

Japan??:azn:

The cost of building an HSRL is the same...no matter who is the bidder....

Back
Top Bottom