What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

LMAO sign of inferiority ??? £8 trillions economy vs $1.5 trillion , $3trillions fx reserves vs $300billions , strong nation scared of a weak nation funny post

Again then if you are so superior why are you attacking their efforts? Why? Why? If they are incompetent as you suggest, then why are you worried? They are working hard to prove they have the mettle to succeed.

Accept it bro you are not in his league in constructive arguement , is it the same as india not on par with china in world stage

Dont make yourself look stupid bro,the reality is when your country is atleast 40 years behind us, is it impossible to win any arguement against us, the same as we will not be able to win against america sad but true

LMAO sign of inferiority ??? £8 trillions economy vs $1.5 trillion , $3trillions fx reserves vs $300billions , strong nation scared of a weak nation funny post

timetravel started i just return the favour anything wrong with that?

This chap was lecturing about consistent and cohesive arguments.. :lol:

Well atleast CCP drills and memos have made him consistent in one aspect. ie being idiotic in everything you write :D

Traditional Engines ... A BIG NO !! Pakistan are suffering from it.. and we are self sufficient !!

Traditional Coaches : A BIG NO : We are well enough !!

HSR : MAYBE !!
our traditional trains:
1.locomotive designed speed 170 km/h
2008060601530815.jpg

2.locomotive designed speed 200 km/h
20080527105727453.jpg

3.locomotive designed speed 200 km/h
20080606021606312.jpg

^thanks for sharing the info. i think it is a bit early to discuss HSR suppliers, India first needs to conduct careful studies in order to determine the feasibility of such projects.
let's wait for the results, we can discuss possible suppliers at a later stage.

humble request to all, please refrain from unnecessary mudslinging at each other.

This will not work in india. To build a nation wide high speed railway network and effectively operate it, you need:

1. a strong government that can propose and implement consistent policies over decades. india's political eco system will not allow this to happen. any real development could be easily hijacked by some so called "opposition" for political BS reasons.

2. a hardworking work force. indian workers are too lazy to make this happen. the only solution is to bring Chinese workers to build it as part of the contract. yet again - this willbe hijacked by some political morons backed by strong nationalism.

3. a reliable power grid. high speed rail need electricity, india doesn't have it and there is no plan to actual fix this.

4. a professional team to operate it. this is again impossible, you can figure this out by looking at india's current train networks. why it is so dangerous, dirty, out of date?

of course, I am not saying it is totally impossible, if india can merge into China and become a new province of China, then I am sure all these problems can be solved within 2-3 decades.

One easy way is bring in t72 tanks commandos and get people to work to their death, fortunately India has no tyrants as Mao tse tung.

No offence but they suck in design..

these are much better

6471157635_371d0228e1_b-660.jpg

tgv_01.jpg

japan-bullet-train.jpg

your nation will be lucky to have such design.

crowdedindiarailwaystat.jpg

One easy way is bring in t72 tanks commandos and get people to work to their death, fortunately India has no tyrants as Mao tse tung.

that is why india unconditionally and stupidly inherited the british system which totally screwed india. how many children die in india every year? you are killing millions of them without even using your shiitty T-72.

oh, let's don't forget those rapists, I am sure they are democratic rapitsts.

dude: your nation is the most disgusting one I have ever seen on earth. it is dirty, highly dangerous, lazy, evil.

That would be great, scenery on the way would be out of this world.

our traditional trains:
1.locomotive designed speed 170 km/h

2.locomotive designed speed 200 km/h

3.locomotive designed speed 200 km/h

My friend,
WAP5 loco which have a maximum speed of 180 kmph and can easily reach 220 km by Aerodynamic and Design improvement

wap7.jpg

WDP-4 Diesel loco can hit maximum speed 220 km with upgraded Fullly suspended traction motor

dieselengine.jpg

My friend,
WAP5 loco which have a maximum speed of 180 kmph and can easily reach 220 km by Aerodynamic and Design improvement

wap7.jpg

WDP-4 Diesel loco can hit maximum speed 220 km with upgraded Fullly suspended traction motor

dieselengine.jpg

thanks.Since you have such locomotives, why are your trains so slow?if i'm not wrong ,your trains are much slower than our traditional ones.
no offense, i want to know the real reasons.

thanks.Since you have such locomotives, why are your trains so slow?if i'm not wrong ,your trains are much slower than our traditional ones.

due Tracks,maintenance,station layout and signalling....

We are improving them to 200 kmph speed in this 1200km long corridor

We already have a line that can support high speed operations

delhi-airport-express_505_072712104722.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Airport_Metro_Express

To ensure safety the tracks are fitted with RHEDA-2000 signalling technology, which theoretically allows trains to travel at up to 350 km/h (nearly three times the actual maximum speed of current trains).[32] The entire 22.7 km route is ballast-less track, which costs 40–50% more than normal train tracks, but does not take longer to lay than traditional tracks. The rails rest on rubber pads on the concrete sleepers for less noise.[32]

due Tracks,maintenance,station layout and signalling....

We are improving them to 200 kmph speed in this 1200km long corridor

We already have a line that can support high speed operations

delhi-airport-express_505_072712104722.jpg

Delhi Airport Metro Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To ensure safety the tracks are fitted with RHEDA-2000 signalling technology, which theoretically allows trains to travel at up to 350 km/h (nearly three times the actual maximum speed of current trains).[32] The entire 22.7 km route is ballast-less track, which costs 40–50% more than normal train tracks, but does not take longer to lay than traditional tracks. The rails rest on rubber pads on the concrete sleepers for less noise.[32]

oh, yeah, couldn't open before the commonwealth game, repeatedly missing deadlines.

so india!

Please report this troll....

mentioning well reported facts is now considered as troll?

Chinese rail systems have faced many accidents,glitches and problems.Iwould rather like India to collaborate with Japan or France for this.

Back
Top Bottom