What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

Come on, Apu. We ain't going to wait 50 years for you guys to finish street begging.

come backs are normally reflective of how witty you are.. cannot be flicked. I mean Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V wont help you in this case.. So try one more time !!

India doesn't need bullet trains. Let's build metro in 12+ cities, improve other infrastructure in those cities, then we can THINK about building bullet train. Right now, it is premature to say the least
I support feasibility studies to be carried out right now. I don't think this would be a bad thing

Pray tell me, why do I have to live my your standard to shiat on you and your boyfriend, Abhishek_?

Cannot be flicked? Did we learn English from the back of a cereal box?

Will the chinese gov give India aid to complete the project. Otherwise I don't see it happening.:pop:

Will the chinese gov give India aid to complete the project. Otherwise I don't see it happening.:pop:
No of course not! India has plenty of funds to spend on such a project on its own. This is a long term project that will be spread out over decades, India will easily afford this. For eg by 2020 India will be spending >$150 BN USD per annum (if defence spending remains ~2% of GDP).

+India is spending 1 TRILLION USD on infrastructure in the next 5-6 years alone.

India doesn't have the money-lol, good one troll!

When it comes to loans, current financial viability and future projections are made in secret. Most of the time, numbers are skewed to allow loans to go through. Question is whether it's worthwhile for India to proceed. There are other options out there that are cheaper.

I can see the Chinese government pushing for this deal because it would cement any future projects with other countries. If it goes through, it would be a benefit to China. For India, who knows. Depends on where they see themselves growing.

This really comes down to the numbers and only India truly knows if it's worth it.

come backs are normally reflective of how witty you are.. cannot be flicked. I mean Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V wont help you in this case.. So try one more time !!

Like i always said, like us or not, you have to finally embrace us. :lol:

A Chinese ridiculing someone on English. You should try stand-up comedy, son.

Here's the thing, boy. I can write like I actually graduated high school. Ridiculing you in English? I would burn you alive.

Learn to write like a man and then get back to me.

When it comes to loans, current financial viability and future projections are made in secret. Most of the time, numbers are skewed to allow loans to go through. Question is whether it's worthwhile for India to proceed. There are other options out there that are cheaper.

Mate, if it's good enough for China, it's good enough for India,no? Both nations face similar issues and similar trajectories so why not similar solutions?

I would agree with similar trajectories. I believe India's sustained growth rates are yet to come but I have to disagree on similar issues.

For example, China's geographical landmass is much larger are more disperse. Also, China's push for less population dense locations to free up urban areas.

Question: Why do you want India to have it?

I'm not saying India shouldn't get it. I actually am not too familiar with India's needs. Suffice to say, India will grow but whether this is the correct solution is up to those that hold the numbers.

Mate, if it's good enough for China, it's good enough for India,no? Both nations face similar issues and similar trajectories so why not similar solutions?

Mate not at all necessary. We need to study the conditions ourselves and then decide whats good or not for us. If that was the case India should have straightforward purchased F-35 if so many are already buying it.

Also its not necessary for us to follow if some one throws their money in billions down the drain (to show off due to excess of it) :D

Mate not at all necessary. We need to study the conditions ourselves and then decide whats good or not for us. If that was the case India should have straightforward purchased F-35 if so many are already buying it.

Also its not necessary for us to follow if some one throws their money in billions down the drain (to show off due to excess of it) :D

chinese bullet train
18159132.jpg

Indian train
41578632.jpg

Completely agreed with you timetravel , is it a waste of money to go bullet in india as you can see india train can fit more people into it than chinese bullet one:D

Completely agreed with you timetravel , is it a waste of money to go bullet in india as you can see india train can fit more people into it than chinese bullet one:D

Is that bullet train running empty or on DISCOUNT from Chinese railways pocket? :D

Here's the thing, boy. I can write like I actually graduated high school. Ridiculing you in English? I would burn you alive.

Learn to write like a man and then get back to me.

Keep this handy bro dont wanna see you making mistakes..:mod: wid the slight english problem :mod:
Screen-shot-of-how-to-use-Google-translate-to-write-in-a-second-language.-It-will-let-you-verify-your-English-output-on-the-right1.png

And I guess Russel was talking about you ... hahah!! Be a Man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom