What's new

Bullet trains for India with Indo-China Strategic Economic Dialogue

Keep this handy bro dont wanna see you making mistakes..:mod: wid the slight english problem :mod:
Screen-shot-of-how-to-use-Google-translate-to-write-in-a-second-language.-It-will-let-you-verify-your-English-output-on-the-right1.png

Dont you worry bro, if that doesnt do the trick we will definitely get an italitan waitress:rofl: to run our country and install english as one of our official language just like india

Dont you worry bro, if that doesnt do the trick we will definitely get an italitan waitress:rofl: to run our country and install english as one of our official language just like india

Hheheeh!! Thats all you got.... :cheesy:

Here's the thing, boy. I can write like I actually graduated high school. Ridiculing you in English? I would burn you alive.

Learn to write like a man and then get back to me.
woah we have ourselves a high school graduate here, do tell how exactly do men write. did they teach you that in ESL classes?

chinese are the worst trolls, the most unlikeable people on the planet

woah we have ourselves a high school graduate here, do tell how exactly do men write. did they teach you that in ESL classes?

Accept it bro you are not in his league in constructive arguement , is it the same as india not on par with china in world stage

chinese are the worst trolls, the most unlikeable people on the planet

We are not delusional to think people like us bro, we knew white people hated us just as they hated black people and the darker you are the more they hate you, black slavery in america ring the bell?

constructive must have a different meaning in chinglish

indeed is it very different bro india atleast 40 years behind china not for no reason agreed?

you were talking of coherent/constructive arguments? :lol:

Dont make yourself look stupid bro,the reality is when your country is atleast 40 years behind us, is it impossible to win any arguement against us, the same as we will not be able to win against america sad but true

Dont make yourself look stupid bro,the reality is when your country is atleast 40 years behind us, is it impossible to win any arguement against us, the same as we will not be able to win against america sad but true
usually constructive arguments focus on the matter at hand. but then, perhaps things work differently in china.

i have yet to see arguments of merit on the topic from you n your ilk

Ok so if we are 40 yrs behind then why are you trolling this forum? If we are so inferior, what is wrong with trying to succeed? No need to answer my statements just exposed you *itch!

Why bother bro? You know their posts are a sign of inferiority. Why else do thay attack us, they are scared of what we might become.

LMAO sign of inferiority ??? £8 trillions economy vs $1.5 trillion , $3trillions fx reserves vs $300billions , strong nation scared of a weak nation funny post

Ok so if we are 40 yrs behind then why are you trolling this forum? If we are so inferior, what is wrong with trying to succeed? No need to answer my statements just exposed you *itch!

timetravel started i just return the favour anything wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom