What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you talking about the issues of corruption. Did any one say not to fight against Corruption? I personally think Lokpal formula should be applied for Pakistan's NAB.

However the issue is with the sloganeering. Obviously when 10 Muslims go to protest corruption and the crowd they are with is singing Vande-Mataram, then who is kicking Muslims out of the fight? Say Hindustan Zindabad or Jai Hind. Why do YOU have to say Vande Mataram in an anti-corruption fight?

Many people have the misconception that Vande Mataram is a right wing hindu word.It means i bow to you mother.

ok :tup:
nikal lo ab.... :):wave:

Aap phir aagayeen bohat dheet hain app MashAllah. Waisay I never asked for your permission to comment at the first place nor would I need it to leave. So carry on with your own in your own in your lala land.

because for us indians it just means we salute thy motherland thats it.....
if we go by the logic then
mickey mouse is haram
playing football is haram
hello is haram

You Salute your mother land and ...
Then rob her, that has become our culture (Congress, BJP and all political parties , Judiciary, Bureaucrats all are involved)

We are Indians first ... Hindus , Muslims , Sikhs , Christians later.

Having been to the Anti-Corruption rally , have seen Hindus and Muslims equally chanting "Inquilab Zindabad" and "Vande Mataram" both without any problems whatsoever.

Bukhari doesnt represent Muslims in India.Period.

Aap phir aagayeen bohat dheet hain app MashAllah.
Thanks i do take that as a compliment.
Waisay I never asked for your permission to comment at the first place nor would I need it to leave. So carry on with your own in your own in your lala land.

Ahh was just quoting your words for your conversation with Areesh but again na chora jaata hai na pakra jaata hai... lol...

Thanks i do take that as a compliment.

Ahh was just quoting your words for your conversation with Areesh but again na chora jaata hai na pakra jaata hai... lol...

Waisay kabab main hadi bannay ka bohat shook hai aap ko. Baat meri aur areesh ki ho rahee thi jawab aap daingi.

There are other ways to salute your nation... Be secular and use secular terms.

WE also say thai manne vannakkam in tamil. Eveything national has a sentiment associated with it. Its how one percieves it. Hindus have a custom of eating food with right hand so does that mean right handed muslims should stop eating food with right hand. when no problem in eating food in a hindu way why with a slogan just because the slogan is in sanskrit. we also chanted inquilaab zindabad equally i guess no hindu has a problem with that.

As far as association with religon goes i had already clarified in daily meaning it just means to salute your nation nothing more than that. Anyways Praying is also not about chanting some words i guess you understand what i mean.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Waisay kabab main hadi bannay ka bohat shook hai aap ko. Baat meri aur areesh ki ho rahee thi jawab aap daingi.

jab aapki ek taang kashmir main atki hui hai to kabab main to haddi milegi hi...

WE also say thai manne vannakkam in tamil. Eveything national has a sentiment associated with it. Its how one percieves it. Hindus have a custom of eating food with right hand so does that mean right handed muslims should stop eating food with right hand. when no problem in eating food in a hindu way why with a slogan just because the slogan is in sanskrit. we also chanted inquilaab zindabad equally i guess no hindu has a problem with that.

As far as association with religon goes i had already clarified in daily meaning it just means to salute your nation nothing more than that. Anyways Praying is also not about chanting some words i guess you understand what i mean.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

jab aapki ek taang kashmir main atki hui hai to kabab main to haddi milegi hi...

Sudhroo gay nahi kabhi, ab Kashmir kahan say aagaya.

wohi jaha se kabab aur haddi aayi...

Baat ana aurmolvi ki ho rahee thi and aap ko Kashmir soojh raha hai.

Jab barish hoti hai, Tum yaad aate ho.
Jab kali ghata chaye, Tum yaad ate ho,

Jab bheegte hain tum yaad aate ho,
Bataoo Meri umbrella Kab wapis kro ge!

Being Muslim does not mean anything remotely Un-Islamic should threaten my religion..
..Islam should be a guideline for our life..we have brains to think about the rest..
..Vande Mataram was never a Hindu war cry for Allah's sake
..This is a fight against corruption that me and my family supports..Those who dont want to use these slogans can refrain but why is the Imam discouraging others from this movement?

There are other ways to salute your nation... Be secular and use secular terms.

Hindustan - literal translation "Land of River Sindhu (Indus), derived from the Persian word Hindu, which is itself is derived from Sindhu, the original Sanskrit name of the Indus River, This together with a popular suffix -stān (from Sanskrit sthāna (pronounced [st̪ʰaːna]) (स्थान in theDevanāgarī script) meaning "place"), Hindi or Hindu means idol or ideal in Persian, in a sense Hindustan means an ideal land with tropical climate and rich in natural resources which was the main reason for attracting transmigration from far of places especially from west across Hindukhus. Thus all the people living in Hindustan are called Hindustani irrespective of any religious affiliations.

Zindabad - Persian for "long live "

Hindustan Zindabad - "Long Live the Land of Hind"

Jai Hind - slogan and battle cry literally translating to "victory to Hind (people of India)"

Vande Mataram - Literally translates to "I bow to thee Mother (India)"

Bharat Mata Ki Jai - Bharat (Sanskrit term for modern day India) Mata (Mother) Ki Jai (Victory to) = "Victory to Mother India"

So Bukhari opens his mouth and BS comes out. What's new? As if Muslims were going to "participate" anyways. Most Indians aren't. And now we all know Muslims cannot even lift finger without the "guidance" of Bukhari;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom