What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Indian Hindus need to read or sing something that is considered based on Hindu religious beliefs.

Why dont you just sing Indian Anthem as the normal practice in Schools?
It is the wish of the school..........

I don't know, man. To me, what he is saying almost sounds like "my religion is more important than my mum or nation". Nation, maybe. Mum? If someone were to ask you, pick one. Your mum or your religion, what would you choose?

Anyway, his own business to say what he likes. I don't agree with his statement though.

It's not about mom vs the religion. If you aren't an atheist & believe a God exists, then you'll believe that a God created your mom, & God created you. Your mother is not immortal, she'll pass away at some point in her life. In that moment, the only way you can pray for her is through God. Eventually, the God is the most important thing in a theist's life, even more than your parents who brought you into this world with God's power. God is someone you worship (as God is more powerful than you or anything else), who gives you life, who takes life away from you. The motherland can't do any of those things, can it?

In any mixed society your slogans should remain secular in nature. This was the initial thing that irked Muslims to form a Pakistan, when Gandhi started talking about the glorious principles of Sachagra and Ahimsa.

you are rioght if theproblem of corruption only affects teh hindus and not the muslims...but the muslims are equally affected by teh corrutption and so why should not they support anna..? is he campaigning only for the eradication of corruption when it affects hindus...? and btw what was non-secular in vande mataram.....is he insinuating religion is more important than religion..? incase he should get out of india where nation comes before religion....

unless leaders (fools) like these occupy the top positions muslims in india will remain backward...no use in blaming anyone else....

Cries like "har har mahadev" "Jo bole so nihaal,Sat sri akal" "Allah o Akbar" can be said to be religious or war cries but how is "Vande mataram" or "jai hind" religious?..I dont see how this can make us feel uncomfortable because there cant be anything more secular than this!..The Imam should be sent to the tribal regions of Islamic Pakistan..Maybe then he will get to see the real Islam..

Spare us patriotic Muslims trying to fight and stand up against Corruption by bringing up such petty and idiotic things..

We want a better country..not a land living in the age of the Holy Prophet PBUH!

why indians have pain in A$$ from out tribal land send him meghaliya tripura assam kashmir gujrat better places .keep this rant with you and we dont need any bloody indian here .

No different from Muslims saying insha allah or allah hu akbar. Do you object to that too?

We dont force you to say that. Apart from that you did NOT answer my question why you prefer vande mataram over Indian Anthem in schools?

Why Indian Hindus need to read or sing something that is considered based on Hindu religious beliefs.

Why dont you just sing Indian Anthem as the normal practice in Schools?

We used to sing National Anthem everyday and Vandae Matharam every week.

Yet Muslim countries are stirring Palestinians to get back their "motherland"? I am confused.

A case of naive Bharati haan? That land is holy to all Muslims too not only Palestinians. Anyways that is a separate issue.

We dont force you to say that. Apart from that you did NOT answer my question why you prefer vande mataram over Indian Anthem in schools?

What is Indian Anthem.

It's not about mom vs the religion. If you aren't an atheist & believe a God exists, then you'll believe that a God created your mom, & God created you. Your mother is not immortal, she'll pass away at some point in her life. In that moment, the only way you can pray for her is through God. Eventually, the God is the most important thing in a theist's life, even more than your parents who brought you into this world with God's power. God is someone you worship (as God is more powerful than you or anything else), who gives you life, who takes life away from you. The motherland can't do any of those things, can it?

Thanks for a lecture on procreation. I wonder how those who don't believe in GOD procreate? Those who cannot even understand GOD (animals for example)? Back to the topic, no one is being forced here. Bukhari should do his Imam job (a Hindu government paid salary) and let people make their own mind.

Cries like "har har mahadev" "Jo bole so nihaal,Sat sri akal" "Allah o Akbar" can be said to be religious or war cries but how is "Vande mataram" or "jai hind" religious?..I dont see how this can make us feel uncomfortable because there cant be anything more secular than this!..The Imam should be sent to the tribal regions of Islamic Pakistan..Maybe then he will get to see the real Islam..

Spare us patriotic Muslims trying to fight and stand up against Corruption by bringing up such petty and idiotic things..

We want a better country..not a land living in the age of the Holy Prophet PBUH!

Any slogan is fine, whether it is 'Allah o Akbar' or 'Vande Mataram'/'Jai Hind', as long as it in not enforced upon others. Which is why even though flag burning is despicable, it is allowed here in the US.

A case of naive Bharati haan? That land is holy to all Muslims too not only Palestinians. Anyways that is a separate issue.

Holy? I thought land had no meaning? Surely all lands are holy. Nevermind.

Is it wrong singing indian anthem in Schools????

Thanks for a lecture of procreation. I wonder how those who don't believe in GOD procreate? Those who cannot even understand GOD (animals for example)? Back to the topic, no one is being forced here. Bukhari should do his Imam job (a Hindu government paid salary) and let people make their own mind.

Even though I'm not very religious, I believe in God. In my opinion, God isn't meant only for the believers, but all the creatures in the world. Science is not necessarily independent of God either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom