What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

They are all censor data because they don't wont the hindus to go crazy actual figure is some where around 32% to 35% and its time bomb waiting to be explode in couple of decade .:D

Well, Muslims are already at least 20% of India's population, according to internet Hindus, it is as high as 25%. There is absolutely no doubt about it, a time will come when the Muslims of India will demand another country and will succeed in carving out a new Islamic country for themselves. It is inevitable, it has happened before and will happen again. The idea of India is weak judging by India's performance since 1947, it is an absolute miracle the union has lasted this long.

Well, Muslims are already at least 20% of India's population, according to internet Hindus, it is as high as 25%. There is absolutely no doubt about it, a time will come when the Muslims of India will demand another country and will succeed in carving out a new Islamic country for themselves. It is inevitable, it has happened before and will happen again. The idea of India is weak judging by India's performance since 1947, it is an absolute miracle the union has lasted this long.

Nothing like that will happen their fertility rate is 3.4 and ours 2.5 and since we are four times their population they need fertility rate of 10 just to keep abreast with our pace and excess of 700 million will remain always in that case , it would take them ten decades or may be even more to equal our population , that too only if GOI doesn't impose any population control measures by then.:smart:

exactly no matter how you look at pakistan a failed state but it is doing the purpose it was build for to give muslims a seprate country as for secular Union india has not done well

And yet it wasn't India that partitioned again after partition. It was the other side.

exactly no matter how you look at pakistan a failed state but it is doing the purpose it was build for to give muslims a seprate country as for secular Union india has not done well

And yet the Union of India held together, and indeed added a lot more territory. But the country that was built as a separate nation for muslims....split up. Bengali muslims and Urdu muslims split from each other. But bengali Indians, hindi Indians, tamil Indians, and a lot more other Indians held together.

Food for thought.

And yet it wasn't India that partitioned again after partition. It was the other side.

And yet the Union of India held together, and indeed added a lot more territory. But the country that was built as a separate nation for muslims....split up. Bengali muslims and Urdu muslims split from each other. But bengali Indians, hindi Indians, tamil Indians, and a lot more other Indians held together.

Food for thought.

and who was invovled in that it was you indians ? and only time will tell how long this union can held it self togather

Food for thought.

and who was invovled in that it was you indians ? and only time will tell how long this union can held it self togather

You first decide what you want Hindu republic of india or communist republic of india .
Why GOI will impose birth control when its against the religion which is protected by our constitution. there is nothing wrong in Hindu fertility only in their mentality about one child or maximum two where muslim have minimum 3 and maximum 4-6.
You guys have already lost the race sorry to say that get ready to pay Jizya Tax [Joking don't beat me ok]

Nothing like that will happen their fertility rate is 3.4 and our's 2.5 and since we are four times their population it would take them ten decades or may be even more to equal our population , that too only if GOI doesn't impose any population control measures by then.:smart:

Food for thought.

But you can't rule out the persons like that MP and this Czar706 would try their luck at least. This exposes their satan mentality that they believe in secularism only till they are in minority otherwise they always like Sharia ruled states, this is the reason why they are being marginalized across the whole globe .

You first decide what you want Hindu republic of india or communist republic of india .
Why GOI will impose birth control when its against the religion which is protected by our constitution.
To upheld the sovereignty of India that would be revoked.
there is nothing wrong in Hindu fertility only in their mentality about one child or maximum two where muslim have minimum 3 and maximum 4-6.
You are not update with real scenario , link for your fertility rate of 3.4ht tp:/ /wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_%28Population%29 and evil hindoos has 2.59, type fertility rate of hindu in india in google you will find out that.By simple math ,since we are four times your population you need fertility rate of 10 just to keep abreast with our pace and excess of 700 million will remain always as buffer in that case

You guys have already lost the race sorry to say that get ready to pay Jizya Tax [Joking don't beat me ok]

Sorry for bursting your bubble.

This are your word remember post #48
Then don't you think you should be in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.Here in India, Naton is above all religions, being Hindu majority it leans towards Hiduism.You should be grateful to India not to your Religion.

Now consider if muslim are in majority then they will lean towards Islam . why this Hypocrisy ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-vande-mataram-lok-sabha-4.html#ixzz2SpifYuS5

But you can't rule out the persons like that MP and this Czar706 would try their luck at least. This exposes their satan mentality that they believe in secularism only till they are in minority otherwise they always like Sharia ruled states, this is the reason why they are being marginalized across the whole globe .

This are your word remember post #48
Then don't you think you should be in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.Here in India, Naton is above all religions, being Hindu majority it leans towards Hiduism.You should be grateful to India not to your Religion.

Now consider if muslim are in majority then they will lean towards Islam . why this Hypocrisy ?

You will never be in majority in India.There are many minds who are eager to take care of that.

And yes I stand by my words if you Prefer your religion over your country , then you are sick.I never talked of carving new state out of India even if it becomes Muslim majority state .

Their is no hypocrisy as I said I sing Saare jaha se accha with same fervor as Vande Matran hence expects same from you too.

Wake up you "Subha hogai"

MUSLIM POPULATION : THE ULTIMATE DANGER AHEAD FOR HINDUS

The below is based on facts and figure! Islamic terrorism is no issue then! hindus' life & death will be at the mercy of muslim!

muslim population is the real danger for hindus!

in 1947-hindu(incl. sikh, budhist,jain etc)-33 crore-90%
-muslim-3 crore-8%
-christian-0.7 crore-2%

in 2008-hindu(incl. sikh, budhist,jain etc)-82crore- 73.9%(growth rate in 61 years 249% @ 4.07% /year)
-muslim-25 crore-22.5%( growth rate in 61 years 833% @13.7% /year)
-christian - 4 crore- 3.6%

from the above, the growth(incl. infiltration around 5 cr.) in 61 years by muslims r more than 580% that of hindus(incl. like hindus)! and hindus reduced by 16.1% in simple arithmetic in 61 years where as muslims increased by 14.5% in terms of population percentage!

in simple calculation, if muslim & hindu maintain same growth rate(i.e 13.5% /year for muslim and 4.07% / year for hindu), after 27 years in 2035, MUSLIM WILL BECOME ABSOLUTE MAJORITY IN INDIA( total population :197.7 crore).

when muslims will become absolute majority in india & india will be declared islamic country, if we r not checking it now!!! | Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

To upheld the sovereignty of India that would be revoked.

You are not update with real scenario , link for your fertility rate of 3.4ht tp:/ /wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_%28Population%29 and evil hindoos has 2.59, type fertility rate of hindu in india in google you will find out that.By simple math ,since we are four times your population you need fertility rate of 10 just to keep abreast with our pace and excess of 700 million will remain always as buffer in that case

Sorry for bursting your bubble.

waky waky;) That Source is a biased one and you know it too,facts are presented after twisting to suit their need, don't be that gullible as you are educated enough to apply logics and do the simple math ,the data I provided you are official ones.

Muslim fer rate 3.5

Hindoo fer rate 2.59

So , since we are four times your population you need to have fer rate of 10.36 just to keep breeding same number of kids. and that extra 700 million will remain as buffer as always even at that pace.

As i said and i repeat to reduce muslim population in India you have to use Nuclear bomb .
As i said i don't mind Jana Gana Mana Hai and Sare Jaha se acha .
let me show you what ravindranath tagore view about Vande Matram.

The controversy becomes more complex in the light of Rabindranath Tagore's rejection of the song as one that would unite all communities in India. In his letter to Subhas Chandra Bose (1937), Tagore wrote:

"The core of Vande Mataram is a hymn to goddess Durga: this is so plain that there can be no debate about it. Of course Bankimchandra does show Durga to be inseparably united with Bengal in the end, but no Mussulman [Muslim] can be expected patriotically to worship the ten-handed deity as 'Swadesh' [the nation]. This year many of the special [Durga] Puja numbers of our magazines have quoted verses from Vande Mataram—proof that the editors take the song to be a hymn to Durga. The novel Anandamath is a work of literature, and so the song is appropriate in it. But Parliament is a place of union for all religious groups, and there the song cannot be appropriate. When Bengali Mussulmans show signs of stubborn fanaticism, we regard these as intolerable. When we too copy them and make unreasonable demands, it will be self-defeating."

You will never be in majority in India.There are many minds who are eager to take care of that.

And yes I stand by my words if you Prefer your religion over your country , then you are sick.I never talked of carving new state out of India even if it becomes Muslim majority state .

Their is no hypocrisy as I said I sing Saare jaha se accha with same fervor as Vande Matran hence expects same from you too.

As i said and i repeat to reduce muslim population in India you have to use Nuclear bomb .
As i said i don't mind Jana Gana Mana Hai and Sare Jaha se acha .
let me show you what ravindranath tagore view about Vande Matram.

The controversy becomes more complex in the light of Rabindranath Tagore's rejection of the song as one that would unite all communities in India. In his letter to Subhas Chandra Bose (1937), Tagore wrote:

"The core of Vande Mataram is a hymn to goddess Durga: this is so plain that there can be no debate about it. Of course Bankimchandra does show Durga to be inseparably united with Bengal in the end, but no Mussulman [Muslim] can be expected patriotically to worship the ten-handed deity as 'Swadesh' [the nation]. This year many of the special [Durga] Puja numbers of our magazines have quoted verses from Vande Mataram—proof that the editors take the song to be a hymn to Durga. The novel Anandamath is a work of literature, and so the song is appropriate in it. But Parliament is a place of union for all religious groups, and there the song cannot be appropriate. When Bengali Mussulmans show signs of stubborn fanaticism, we regard these as intolerable. When we too copy them and make unreasonable demands, it will be self-defeating."

I think you are not aware that VANDE MATRAM is quite a lengthy song and we sing only initial two verses of VANDE MATRAM and in those verses there is no mention of MAA DURGA hence it's not offending ISLAM in any way whatsoever.

Muslim Growth rate is around 13%

Because of higher birthrates, the percentage of Muslims in India has risen from about 9.91% in 1951 to 13.43% in 2001 to 14% in 2010.[8] The Muslim population growth rate is higher by more than 10% of the total growth compared to that of Hindus.[9]

Muslim population growth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
waky waky;) That Source is a biased one and you know it too,facts are presented after twisting to suit their need, don't be that gullible as you are educated enough to apply logics and do the simple math ,the data I provided you are official ones.

Muslim fer rate 3.5

Hindoo fer rate 2.59

So , since we are four times your population you need to have fer rate of 10.36 just to keep breeding same number of kids. and that extra 700 million are remain as buffer as always even at that pace.

Back
Top Bottom