What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

sure here electricity goes 2-3 hrs a day in cities but should i tell what r the blackouts history of USA or even yr country's biggest city?

In mumbai too blackouts happen in 2013.

Oye I meant electricity stays 2-3 hours a day in major cities.So FUNNY you are posing as its opposite.It's a DAILY story of Karachi.

Now say its all evil Indian propoganda about DAILY blackouts about Pakistan. :omghaha:

btw its soooooo FUNNY that you are comparing regular blackouts to the rare blackouts which sometime happens in other countries due to grid failures. :lol: :cheesy:

This is all propaganda, if this really was the case then today's population of Bangla must have been more compared to us!!!!!!!

and i dont need to tell u how much is the birth rate of BD which is more then us n its a common thing even im sure u know this as well.

With this security situation we still have today more population then those who used to claim that they r more then us.

There is something called brain which must be used first.

Anything which doesn't sound good or factful is propoganda :lol:

LOL territory of east pak is nowhere close to being half of ours n im not interested to give u tuition classes on maths subject for measuring our territory.

LOL to have friendly relations with allies is an alien thing to ur kind n its a lap dancing:omghaha:

Did u had any ally who had said to yr enemy that if u attack them it will be as if u attack us?

Or u dont know what is this called?

We r those who decide who will be super power in the world n who will not remain examples r USA n Russia in front of u.

Where as where u stand in global affairs??

A country who can even attack a much smaller enemy when her own cities were burning in hell in 90s n 2008!!!!

and u give us lectures on International relations.:omghaha:

If we r 40,000 dead or 50,000 surely we r not asking for yr help over this or do we?
But rather yr establishment aspects us to eliminate them:lol:

Imagine an enemy state telling its enemy to take action against its potential thread.

This is more more then enough that where u stand in this status quo n where we stand in our status quo.

OK,since East Pakistan was not half of the entire nation, you are happy losing it. SHAMELESS

Even Fillipino are better and courageous than you guys. They are fighting China and are not ready to give their sea lane to China. You lost almost 1/3rd of your nation, and are still raising your voice citing 1/3<1/2:omghaha::omghaha:

OK,since East Pakistan was not half of the entire nation, you are happy losing it. SHAMELESS

Even Fillipino are better and courageous than you guys. They are fighting China and are not ready to give their sea lane to China. You lost almost 1/3rd of your nation, and are still raising your voice citing 1/3<1/2:omghaha::omghaha:

Kiddo dont worry we believe in vengeance, hence after 2014 we will take our revenge.

Oye I meant electricity stays 2-3 hours a day in major cities.So FUNNY you are posing as its opposite.It's a DAILY story of Karachi.

Now say its all evil Indian propoganda about DAILY blackouts about Pakistan. :omghaha:

btw its soooooo FUNNY that you are comparing regular blackouts to the rare blackouts which sometime happens in other countries due to grid failures. :lol: :cheesy:

Anything which doesn't sound good or factful is propoganda :lol:
Kid dont embarrass yrself in our forums.

In yr mumbai even today blackouts happen. If u live in a posh area n think that everyone is so prosperous then yr welcome.

Regarding BD:rofl:

Well we all know who is actually presenting facts n logic.

Their claim of more populous is not accepted by Gov. in Pakistan too.

Its just something they r trying to justify their acts with.

Its not an accepted figure worldwide n here and why its not?

I have already told u that.

Case filed against BSP MP for showing disrespect to Vande Mataram

LUCKNOW: A social activist filed a case in the court against Bahujan Samaj Party ( BSP) MP from Sambhal Shafiqur Rahman Barq, who had walked out of Lok Sabha while national song 'Vande Mataram' was being played.

Pradip Tewari, in his petition filed in the court of chief judicial magistrate (CJM) of Pilibhit district, accused Barq of showing disrespect to the national song and making derogatory remarks. The court will take up the matter for hearing on June 14.

During proceedings on May 8, Barq, had walked out of the Lok Sabha, while national song was being played. Speaker Meira Kumar had taken serious view of the matter and reminded the MP that such thing will not be tolerated in future.

Later, Barq, while responding to controversy, had refused to apologise and had said that he respect the national anthem, not the national song. "I have boycotted it earlier as well. I will not apologise. As long as I am alive I will not sing the Vande Mataram, it is against our beliefs. Muslims like me will not sing the Vande Mataram, we will bow only to Allah," he had said.

Case filed against BSP MP for showing disrespect to Vande Mataram - The Times of India

Its just sad that we think we need to lower others in order to be uplifted as a nation. Well since he is a Muslim he should be given the freedom to refuse if he feels something goes against his faith and since India is home to a heterogeneous population everybody's religious sentiments must be protected.

Because of this,,,,,,,,

The same people? Surely not - Hindustan Times

Its u who claim yr secularism is better then our Islamic System. We r just showing u a mirror.

That has nothing to do with the topic being discussed and it certainly doesn't imply random Pakistani indulgences need be entertained by Indians on account of us being a secular bunch.

And who appointed Pakistan as the arbiter of all Islamic affairs? There are sufficient Muslims over at this side to take care of business, much less listen to what wannabe Arabs have to say on the matter.

That has nothing to do with the topic being discussed and it certainly doesn't imply random Pakistani indulgences need be entertained by Indians on account of us being a secular bunch.

And who appointed Pakistan as the arbiter of all Islamic affairs? There are sufficient Muslims over at this side to take care of business, much less listen to what wannabe Arabs have to say on the matter.

And yr point is??

This thread is opened in a Pakistani Forum so the host members will post their posts.

Anyway like SUPARCO said things like these make us realize why our ancestors created Pakistan.

And yr point is??

This thread is opened in a Pakistani Forum so the host members will post their posts.

Anyway like SUPARCO said things like these make us realize why our ancestors created Pakistan.

The same one I was making many pages ago. Pakistanis like yourself do not understand the history behind or the significance of our national song. Most of you are putting up a fight just for the sake of putting up one.

Of course, intolerant Muslims who can't see anything past their religion should be grateful for Pakistan where they get to parade Islam at the expense of everyone else. Too bad not all of them, like this old geyser, chose to leave.

The same one I was making many pages ago. Pakistanis like yourself do not understand the history behind or the significance of our national song. Most of you are putting up a fight just for the sake of putting up one.

Of course, intolerant Muslims who can't see anything past their religion should be grateful for Pakistan where they get to parade Islam at the expense of everyone else. Too bad not all of them, like this old geyser, chose to leave.

LOl its not evil muslims here who r intolerable n at fault here but r Hindus who promote their culture and religion under secular tag.

Its just sad that we think we need to lower others in order to be uplifted as a nation. Well since he is a Muslim he should be given the freedom to refuse if he feels something goes against his faith and since India is home to a heterogeneous population everybody's religious sentiments must be protected.

The concerns of muslims regarding the song were already addressed and the controversial stanzas were removed. The current national song has nothing that goes against Islam., the fact that there were many other muslim leaders present in the parliament testifies it. But this gentleman here is trying to please fundamentalist and jehadi elements by raking a non-issue and gain political mileage out of it.

just a fool who tried to corner some muslim votes by this act.. he will not get a ticket next time

LOl its not evil muslims here who r intolerable n at fault here but r Hindus who promote their culture and religion under secular tag.

I'll bet you've never even gone through the lyrics of Vande Mataram. See what i meant about putting up a fight just for the sake of it?

Would you also be open to banning loudspeakers on mosques and outlawing their weekly seminars and broadcasts? The same standards can be applied to them.

The concerns of muslims regarding the song were already addressed and the controversial stanzas were removed. The current national song has nothing that goes against Islam., the fact that there were many other muslim leaders present in the parliament testifies it. But this gentleman here is trying to please fundamentalist and jehadi elements by raking a non-issue and gain political mileage out of it.

I certainly don't know about that but if that really is the case then its appreciable that they have done so and you might be right it can be a political maneuver as well if the issues was properly addressed.

Back
Top Bottom