What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

A fool believes without reason.

A Believer believes in the existence of God. with sound reasons.

Very few of the many many sound reasons :

If God is not there, How our Solar System is functioning smoothly ?
How all the Planets are revolving around the Sun without colliding with each other ?
How Moon is rotating around Earth without colliding ?
Even a small watch has a creator. A small TV set has a creator. A Computer has got a creator.

By denying the existence of God, You are talking about whole world & Whole Universe , consisting of atleast 100 Billion Galaxies ( Each Galaxy has atleast 1 Crore Stars ) coming into creation by itself ???

Every Creation has got a Creator . Just because God is invisible to us, We should not deny its Existence.
God has promised to disclose himself, how he is , when we go in heaven.

So there is no God>? little knowledge makes a man atheist... more makes him a believer.

And more knowledge make man nuts like Taliban and Khap.. :P

If God does not exist, then , In your previous post , why you said Mother is "greater" than "GOD". If something does not exists, then how can you compare one thing with a non-existing thing ??? This shows that, In your unconscious mind, you believe in the existence of God.

If God is not there, How our Solar System is functioning smoothly ? How all the Planets are revolving around the Sun without colliding with each other ? How Moon is rotating around Earth without colliding ?
Even a small watch has a creator. A small TV set has a creator. A Computer has got a creator. And You are talking about whole world & Whole Universe , consisting of atleast 100 Billion Galaxies ( Each Galaxy has atleast 1 Crore Stars ) coming into creation by itself ???

Every Creation has got a Creator . Just because God is invisible to us, We should not deny its Existence.

Read Physics book from Class 6 to Class 10... You will get all the answers... More religious you are more ***** you are.. :P

And more knowledge make man nuts like Taliban and Khap.. :P

Read Physics book from Class 6 to Class 10... You will get all the answers... More religious you are more ***** you are.. :P

I have already read Physics books of Class 10 and also of higher level. My Question is : Who has created those different types of forces ? Did Big - Bang happened by itself ?
For your Information, Science is leading to Islam. Many Recent Scientific discoveries related to astro-physics , have already been mentioned in Holy Quran ? How those things came in Holy Quran ?
Dare to search " Scientific Miracles of Holy Quran " in Google.
Fools say Everything happened by itself. ( Not to you ).
Did they also, come in this world, by themselves ???

I never sang Vande Mataram when growing up nor in the couple of schools where I studied. For god's sake, I do not even know the meaning behind this song. Does that make me any less patriotic? As you mentioned the bollywood movies and A.R.Rahman made is famous.

The difference is not whether you can sing it or not. But whether you respect it. Surely you dont know all the sanskrit verses in our holy books. But you respect it. Similarly even though I cant sing it or dontt understand the full meaning, I still respect it.

As for the perpetual muslim whining about Vande Mataram - patriots like Maulana Abul Kalam Azad sung it and so did revolutionaries like Ashfaqullah Khan. Did that make them lesser muslims ? Did singing Vande Mataram make Shahnawaz Khan, Salman Khurshid etc as lesser muslims ? This notion of putting religion above country will definitely come back to bite the country sometimes in the future.

Funny taliban dont even know how to pray or how to be a proper muslim... unlike ur shiv sena and banjrang dal morons...

Sir how do you know that. Have you observed their daily habits. According to them they are proper Muslims and your Govt supported The Taliban Govt in Kabul.

A Believer believes in the existence of God. with sound reasons.

Very few of the many many sound reasons :

If God is not there, How our Solar System is functioning smoothly ?
How all the Planets are revolving around the Sun without colliding with each other ?
How Moon is rotating around Earth without colliding ?
And you say you have studied Physics till class 10th. I did read all about how all this functions in School. You must be a very naughty boy if you didn't read it :D

Even a small watch has a creator. A small TV set has a creator. A Computer has got a creator.

By denying the existence of God, You are talking about whole world & Whole Universe , consisting of atleast 100 Billion Galaxies ( Each Galaxy has atleast 1 Crore Stars ) coming into creation by itself ???

The concept of GOD is a human creation. In different times based on our interpretation and understanding of the universe around us we have created and then tweaked around these concepts.

Ideally I am not against the concept of religion since it keeps a lots of nut jobs in check, teaches concepts of morality and brotherhood. But when people start comitting crimes under the guise of religion then we need to start questioning it.

Regarding you question about why we don't know some of the things we don't its because our knowledge of Physics is not complete. there are still many things that needs to be dicovered and understood.

Just like Nuclear Fusion was unknown in the 19th century but its now very common in the 21st

Sir how do you know that. Have you observed their daily habits. According to them they are proper Muslims and your Govt supported The Taliban Govt in Kabul.

Coz i lived near waziristan for 2 years... coz my father"s captured alot of them... i dared even their supported here Zarvan to produce 1 verse from the Holy Quran to justify their actions... he couldnt.. as for support so did UAE,KSA,USA etc.

Today they are opposing Vande Maataram, Tomorrow they will oppose Tricolor (Safron color), Later they will ask for Sharia, Blashphemy law, and finally seperate nation for Muslims.. :)

LOL This is the perfect example of a Hindu Delusion.

Typical denial mode.. can't help....
Rather is a good excuse when u run out of ammo. :azn:

Grapes r sour.

The contents of the "song" or whatever goes in contrast to teachings of Islam so inevitably many more observant Muslims would take offense to it. Many school children refuse to sing it also.

Not just Muslims but even some Christians in the country

I remember studying in a catholic convent school and the song was sung every Wednesday ... with sisters teaching the correct way and helping kids to memorize it properly... muslim kids or their gaurdians/Parents never ever had an issue during those 10 years.

Same way there was only one CBSE high school in my town owned by RSS muslim boys and girls even sang ode to godess Sataswati and Hanuman Chalisa... I remember Hindu kids getting beaten sometimes as they refused but never a muslim boy/girl disrespecting it.

Also there is one Vedic School in muslim majority area and boys and girls have no problem reciting vedic mantras.... muslims in our town are done with madarsas... last time they stone pelted a newly constructed madarsa inaugurated by the then CM of state only a few months back... from then to this day it has gone to rubbles.

So chuhe kha ke billi Haz ko chali!!

You've no moral ground to preach us. Look in to your back yard before opening your mouth. Try to save your countrymen killed by caring , secular and peaceful Muslim brothers.

Always remember NATION always comes FIRST!!

LOL sure we dont have any moral Ground because its not us but u claim that yr secularism is better then us n portray before us as exemplary not us.

The same people? Surely not - Hindustan Times

We one the otherhand r just helping u to reform yr own empty secularism greatness to the best levels so that it could help u to get unite more.

We r just serving our part of responsibility of being a Good neighbor.

BTW
the idiom is Soo Chuhe kha kar Billi Hajj py Challi.

And Nation first before Religion is Communism Which has failed long before In South Asia thanks to Pakistan.

Why are the Indians giving such detailed explanations to Pakistani Muslims?

Who are these people and what stake do they have in our constitution, national song or parliamentary procedures?

It is solely our prerogative to get offended if someone walks out while our national song is being played. The very fact that the Muslim minister wasn't held for contempt is proof enough of our Secularism.

Any non-Indian still having issues over it can dial 1-800-NOBODY-CARES.

Because of this,,,,,,,,

Its u who claim yr secularism is better then our Islamic System. We r just showing u a mirror.

LOL sure we dont have any moral Ground because its not us but u claim that yr secularism is better then us n portray before us as exemplary not us.

We one the otherhand r just helping u to reform yr own empty secularism greatness to the best levels so that it could help u to get unite more.

We r just serving our part of responsibility of being a Good neighbor.

BTW
the idiom is Soo Chuhe kha kar Billi Hajj py Challi.

And Nation first before Religion is Communism Which has failed long before In South Asia thanks to Pakistan.

Religion before nation is called failed state and thanks to Pakistan we have a very good example to show our kids.

Religion before nation is called failed state and thanks to Pakistan we have a very good example to show our kids.

LOL This same ''failed'' state has survived for even long then u who used to say that Pakistan will come running back to Bhartis with n 3 years of its existence.:omghaha:

LOL This same ''failed'' state has survived for even long then u who used to say that Pakistan will come running back to Bhartis with n 3 years of its existence.:omghaha:

Agar sapno ki duniya me rahane se khushi milti hai to sapne ache he. Keep on dreaming!!

Back
Top Bottom