What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

Come on guys. You just gave this loser of an MP (wonder how do people even elect this scum) what he wanted: fame and publicity.

LOL This same ''failed'' state has survived for even long then u who used to say that Pakistan will come running back to Bhartis with n 3 years of its existence.:omghaha:

East Pakistan got seperated from Pakistan . You lost half your country within 25 years of its inception . Soon , Balochistan , Pashtunistan and Sindhudesh will follow suit and only Punjab will be left as part of Pakistan . Still you will say that Pakistan is still existing :omghaha: :pakistan:

East Pakistan got seperated from Pakistan . You lost half your country within 25 years of its inception . Soon , Balochistan , Pashtunistan and Sindhudesh will follow suit and only Punjab will be left as part of Pakistan . Still you will say that Pakistan is still existing :omghaha: :pakistan:

Its soooooo funny that Pakistanis claim that classic "we are still existing today" even after that.
Add the serious economy woes.

Same way Somalia is also existing.:cheesy:

LOL half of our country??

Kid i dont have time to give u maths lessons better go to school first then comment on Pakistani Forums.

Sure, this is something u have been dreaming since 80s but failed miserably :pakistan:

But now times have changed its now 2013 n in 2014 NATO will leave this region. Then after that what will then happen to people of yr kind who still dream of sinking two nation theory in Bay of Bengal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its soooooo funny that Pakistanis claim that classic "we are still existing today" even after that.
Add the serious economy woes.

Same way Somalia is also existing.:cheesy:

LOL.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/245206-indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-pakistans-says-un-report.html

Now SHHHHHUUUUSSSHHHHH

Kid i dont have time to give u maths lessons better go to school first then comment on Pakistani Forums.

Sure, this is something u have been dreaming since 80s but failed miserably :pakistan:

But now times have changed its now 2013 n in 2014 NATO will leave this region. Then after that what will then happen to people of yr kind who still dream of sinking two nation theory in Bay of Bengal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you laughing because you lost East Pakistan aka todays Bangladesh?

Also do you think US/NATO are gonna leave you alone? Even if they leave you would become Japan in economy? Wake up and face realities.

]Agar sapno ki duniya me rahane se khushi milti hai to sapne ache he. Keep on dreaming[/B]!!

With pleasure.

But if its just a dream or facts that the time has told n will tell in future as 2014 is very near now.

Talking about dream in correspondence of the topic in hand!

This really shows the reality of Ground situation in supposed better country.

LOL.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/245206-indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-pakistans-says-un-report.html

Now SHHHHHUUUUSSSHHHHH

First get some real data from Pakistan and then come for comparison.A country whose biggest cities gets electricity 2-3 hours a day should be in "SHHHHHUUUUSSSHHHHH" mode. :lol:

Yes you lost more than half your country population wise . Didn't you beta ?:cheers:

ROFL we failed miserably ???

We partitioned your country in 1971 :rofl: That must be very miserable for you as is evident by your frenzied response whenever this fact is raised on this forum . We snatched Siachin and Turtok from your helpless army and you could do nothing but whine .

TNT has already been sunk in the ocean in 1971 and waiting for similar thing to happen in balochistan Inshaallah .:pop:

Are you laughing because you lost East Pakistan aka todays Bangladesh?

Also do you think US/NATO are gonna leave you alone? Even if they leave you would become Japan in economy? Wake up and face realities.

Im laughing after reading the gist of this thread n posters here.

NATO leaves usa or not we r not concern but can u peopl;e n yr armed forces survive in this environment in which we have survived in this last decade?
I dont think so. So if we have survived in this decade when they were in our soil n neighbor's soil then we can more then survive when they r going to be kicked out of region to their barracks.

Im laughing after reading the gist of this thread n posters here.

NATO leaves usa or not we r not concern but can u peopl;e n yr armed forces survive in this environment in which we have survived in this last decade?
I dont think so. So if we have survived in this decade when they were in our soil n neighbor's soil then we can more then survive when they r going to be kicked out of region to their barracks.

Seems like you think the so called "survival" is some kinda achievement.US is openly punishing you by the WOT... 50,000 dead,chaos,blasts,drones,economy woes...

We would never allow ourselves in the situation of Pakistan ie. being a lapdog of superpowers... first you had US masters and now Chinese masters who are sucking you like mangos.

btw you evaded the question... you are "existing" but you have lost half of your territory in 71 and today hardly any control on whole Pakistan.As I said even Somalia is "existing".

:coffee:

Yes you lost more than half your country population wise . Didn't you beta ?:cheers:

ROFL we failed miserably ???

We partitioned your country in 1971 :rofl: That must be very miserable for you as is evident by your frenzied response whenever this fact is raised on this forum . We snatched Siachin and Turtok from your helpless army and you could do nothing but whine .

TNT has already been sunk in the ocean in 1971 and waiting for similar thing to happen in balochistan Inshaallah .:pop:
LOL foolish argument, the size of population in pak is now close to 200 million n in bangla it is just 160 million so if they were more then they should have been more even today when there is not an ideal security situation in my country where 40,000 people r dead since last decade.

Like i said im not interested in giving u tuition classes in Maths Subject.

LOL in from whose partition did Pakistan came in to being??

Seems like you think the so called "survival" is some kinda achievement.US is openly punishing you by the WOT... 50,000 dead,chaos,blasts,drones,economy woes...

We would never allow ourselves in the situation of Pakistan ie. being a lapdog of superpowers... first you had US masters and now Chinese masters who are sucking you like mangos.

btw you evaded the question... you are "existing" but you have lost half of your territory in 71 and today hardly any control on whole Pakistan.As I said even Somalia is "existing".

:coffee:
LOL territory of east pak is nowhere close to being half of ours n im not interested to give u tuition classes on maths subject for measuring our territory.

LOL to have friendly relations with allies is an alien thing to ur kind n its a lap dancing:omghaha:

Did u had any ally who had said to yr enemy that if u attack them it will be as if u attack us?

Or u dont know what is this called?

We r those who decide who will be super power in the world n who will not remain examples r USA n Russia in front of u.

Where as where u stand in global affairs??

A country who can even attack a much smaller enemy when her own cities were burning in hell in 90s n 2008!!!!

and u give us lectures on International relations.:omghaha:

If we r 40,000 dead or 50,000 surely we r not asking for yr help over this or do we?
But rather yr establishment aspects us to eliminate them:lol:

Imagine an enemy state telling its enemy to take action against its potential thread.

This is more more then enough that where u stand in this status quo n where we stand in our status quo.

LOL foolish argument, the size of population in pak is now close to 200 million n in bangla it is just 160 million so if they were more then they should have been more even today when there is not an ideal security situation in my country where 40,000 people r dead since last decade.

Like i said im not interested in giving u tuition classes in Maths Subject.

LOL in from whose partition did Pakistan came in to being??

Chew on this !

The disinterest in Shahbag Square epitomises the enormous gulf that separates Bangladesh from Pakistan. The period of our national history — where 54 per cent of the country’s population chose to secede from the other 46 per cent — remains supremely inconsequential to Pakistanis.

Shahbag Square

Maybe you never studied history or maths for that matter . Oh I forgot none of these is taught in madarssas:lol:

And pakistan's population is now more than bangladesh's because they you guys never took family planning seriously and breed at fastest rate in the Indian subcontinent . While bangladesh recognised the importance of population control and took necessary steps . If bangladesh was now a part of pakistan its population would be at leat 200 million as well .

First get some real data from Pakistan and then come for comparison.A country whose biggest cities gets electricity 2-3 hours a day should be in "SHHHHHUUUUSSSHHHHH" mode. :lol:

sure here electricity goes 2-3 hrs a day in cities but should i tell what r the blackouts history of USA or even yr country's biggest city?

In mumbai too blackouts happen in 2013.

Chew on this !

The disinterest in Shahbag Square epitomises the enormous gulf that separates Bangladesh from Pakistan. The period of our national history — where 54 per cent of the country’s population chose to secede from the other 46 per cent — remains supremely inconsequential to Pakistanis.

Shahbag Square

Maybe you never studied history or maths for that matter . Oh I forgot none of these is taught in madarssas:lol:

And pakistan's population is now more than bangladesh's because they you guys never took family planning seriously and breed at fastest rate in the Indian subcontinent . While bangladesh recognised the importance of population control and took necessary steps . If bangladesh was now a part of pakistan its population would be at leat 200 million as well .

This is all propaganda, if this really was the case then today's population of Bangla must have been more compared to us!!!!!!!

and i dont need to tell u how much is the birth rate of BD which is more then us n its a common thing even im sure u know this as well.

With this security situation we still have today more population then those who used to claim that they r more then us.

There is something called brain which must be used first.

Back
Top Bottom