What's new

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

:angel: you mean BSF should kill Bangladeshis on border daily and continue grabbing BD land.

Congrats BritishBangladeshi you found true BD lover

Now I see what your saying, sorry about that it takes a long time to convince me but you have done a great job of it.

@BritishBangladeshi

Suppose there is not political party in BD and everyone in BD only supports AL. I think, then no one will protest against India (against BSF's killing, capturing BD's lands, looting, stealing water, free transit and so on) because every AL supporter is submissive to India. With whom you will protest against India when you see BSF is killing BD's people and India is harming BD? And then after some years people like you who love BD so much will only have to cry because you will not find anyone to talk against India but only AL stooges all over BD!!!!!!!

So sometimes I think, everyone and every party should stop speaking against AL and India, I want to see how long BD can run peacefully!

@Kinetic

Be sure AL will not be elected next time. I am seeing common people are frustrated to see your beloved AL.
Skies thanks for that you really woke me up, for a minute there I was in the dark.

I see what you did there, but you Indians will never get away with this monstrosity, one day we will all see the rise in the muslim world and then its bye bye for mother India.

thank you...so when is Mother India getting finished ?? huh..:pop: I mean when are you all rising ??

change the bolded word to smugglers and intruders...Chinese are civilised enough not to smuggle into into Indian land.

Hope one day BSF will also become civilised and stop taking bribes and letting smuggling going on.

They dont kill when their palms are greased.

Hope one day BSF will also become civilised and stop taking bribes and letting smuggling going on.

They dont kill when their palms are greased.

u really hope so ?? lol.. well, all the best. :D

you say you hate BD members, how can I ignore your s tupid comments about my country?, you tell me Indian Jatt.

not all..but do read all the comments including those from BD members and tell , why should I not commnet in this manner. be fair. and see who starts the hate...in every thread...including this one.

To indian members no mater how much you try to justify, you have intruded into our territory and that just proves how insecure you are, not us. I hope the land will be reclaimed in a matter of days 'cos bd army or BDR aren't untrained dumb ffags. As the AL government isn't doing anything about it then they are the same as jamatis and they can be hanged for that.
And to pakistani members, do not underestimate us cos you know how you've lost in 71. We don't need millitary morons because in the time of need we know what to do.

To indian members no mater how much you try to justify, you have intruded into our territory and that just proves how insecure you are, not us. I hope the land will be reclaimed in a matter of days 'cos bd army or BDR aren't untrained dumb ffags. As the AL government isn't doing anything about it then they are the same as jamatis and they can be hanged for that.
And to pakistani members, do not underestimate us cos you know how you've lost in 71. We don't need millitary morons because in the time of need we know what to do.
couldn't have put it better myself.

Back
Top Bottom