What's new

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

A sensible and mature one here, idune to me is not a bangladeshi he creates tension between the Indians and Bangladeshis in this forum and feed all of us with hate.

idune I do not recognize you as a bangladeshi.

:lol: so now you have joined ranks of Indians stripping their own countrymen of their nationality.

Better focus on topic than attacking someone personally.

What ever you say

You can assume what suites you batter:

You can shrug your shoulders because your BSF is grabbing BD land if it was otherway round you indians would have stormed the thread with harsh line.

Go read and refute if you can

A sensible and mature one here, idune to me is not a bangladeshi he creates tension between the Indians and Bangladeshis in this forum and feed all of us with hate.

I had never anything against BD but the hatred towards India has forced me to post against it sometimes.

idune I do not recognize you as a bangladeshi.

Bangladeshi or not, he got India-phobia. His sole job in life is to search things against India and post them here! lol

Last edited:
:agree: So being elected PM of Bangladeshi La Hassina wa la Delhi is gifting Bangladeshi land to BSF on independence day.

India and BD has good relation and BD is capable of protecting their nation.

So let people of BD to decide whether India is graving land or not because they elected her to the PM not you. If India wanted to grab land than it could easy do it in 1971 when Indian forces in Dhaka and after that in last 39 years. Such incidents on border happens and I think we are reading one sided news.

:agree: So being elected PM of Bangladeshi La Hassina wa la Delhi is gifting Bangladeshi land to BSF on independence day.

I think you taking PDF very seriously ...

Dnt go on comments of some frustrated members India-BD relation is much batter than you thought.

And they are honoring their friends who help them in their tough time

lol,Its is really funny to watch paranoiad behaviour of some members here..:lol:

@Indian members : You know to whom i am talking about...don't you? lol

Gives us some more bashing threads why don't you idune!
next thread will be about are PM giving land to India..

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

I'm sorry about that, I had to retaliate.

Can understand that brother ...

Your Original India, which wants to be India without any Obligation would be half of that of Bangladesh. Shortly you wouldn't have much to ''give away'' Insha' Allah.

lolll.. outta all the things to invoke god's name for.. i guess political boundaries are an important one.. :lol:

afterall duniya is very important, hunh?

The aftermath of the separation will be evident in the coming years.There is no bypassing them.They will never be in any position to bargain with them.

Gives us some more bashing threads why don't you idune!
next thread will be about are PM giving land to India..

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

I'm sorry about that, I had to retaliate.

Just because indian occupation and killing making them look bad in the world, we can not take your job defending india. If you convert yourself or using Bangladeshi alias to sing indian tune no one can stop you. BUT fact of the matter is india needs to stop its aggression then there will be no news of indian killing and occupation. This is as simple as that.

Bring on the hate towards India, because your silly comments do not chose bangladesh fate.

india by killing and occupying Bangladeshi land generate resentment. Are you claiming indian BSF and india did not occupy Bangladeshi land? All newspaper is telling lies and you are telling the truth here?

You need to come out of your skin and stop personal attack

Back
Top Bottom