What's new

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

Your mother India will be undone by the forces inside its womb. External forces may not be needed.

Just Keep
waiting.gif

Awami govt confined BDR in using micro phone and telephone conversation with occupying BSF. But people finally forced occupying BSF and indians to leave Bangladesh territory.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Villagers force BSF to retreat from Bangladesh territory
Whatever may have been the means, it is good to know that finally the BSF troops have vacated the temporarily occupied land inside BD. 250 acre of land is indeed a big chunk of land. At least 250 families can survive on it.

By creating a fence, you are establishing us an enemy which BNP does NOT believe in. We don't consider India as an enemy under any situation. We treat India as in any other country in the world map. If BSF is so kind and honest, tell us why they are taking our land?

a fence does not establish anyone as an enemy. It helps build trust between the two nations. A fence helps prevent these little skirmishes along the border, be it the issue of illegal migrants, cross border firing or the so called bsf attrocities. To me it seems as if the BNP seems hellbent in gaining political milage by demonizing India.

Please note that i'm not defending the bsf. However, i'm waiting for an official response from delhi. it would seem quite stupid to occupy a part of a soverign nation w/o orders from above. And frankly speaking the sources posted here are too shrill to be believable.

oh, really. Now we know why you were singing indian tune. But please when you consider same as indian blood please leave rest of us alone.

bangali er sorir e ki pathan er roktho boiche...ke je bolen bhai..

A sensible and mature one here, idune to me is not a bangladeshi he creates tension between the Indians and Bangladeshis in this forum and feed all of us with hate.

idune I do not recognize you as a bangladeshi.

O.K Mr. wise.;)

Give us few reason why shouldn't we dislike India. Make sure you do some research before answering. :coffee:

Last edited:
O.K Me. wise.;)

Give us few reason why shouldn't we dislike India. Make sure you do some research before answering. :coffee:

Indians do not give a damn if you like us or not. We just want to keep a professional relationship with Bangladesh.

Like it or not, India surrounds Bangladesh on 2 and a half sides. Bangladesh and India have the potential to be great trade partners. However, paranoia in a particular section of your country is keeping us from achieving that full potential.

All we want is for both countries to keep a professional outlook and stop with these petty blame games. Again, the fence was supposed to maintain the territorial integrity of both countries. A mere look at who opposes a fence will tell you who is against normalization of Indo-Bangla relations.

Your mother India will be undone by the forces inside its womb. External forces may not be needed.

we can see bharti external forces in your mother's womb. :lol: enjoy that.

your behavior towards Pakistan, repeated claim of apology for your so called war and support for india by hassina make everything clear. :tdown:

BSF occupies land in Sylhet border

India’s Border Security Force on Tuesday occupied a piece of land at Padua in the frontier area of Pashchim Jaflong of Gowainghat in the district.

Earlier in April 2001, the Indian border guards also occupied the place.

Witnesses said tension prevailed in the frontier as Bangladeshis protested at the move of Indian guards.

About 300 BSF personnel with 200 Indians stormed into the Bangladesh territory and occupied an estimated 230 acres of land, the Pratappur BDR camp said.

The Sylhet BDR sector commander, Colonel Niamul Fatemi, said as tension prevailed in the area, more BDR personnel were sent to the area to tackle the situation.

‘We protested at the incident and a meeting with the Indian guards will be held at the zero point in the area on Wednesday morning,’ he said, ‘BSF troops showed unfriendly attitude and the land survey will not resume until they get back to their previous position.’

Bangladesh and India are conducting a survey in the disputed area after a meeting of the Joint Boundary Working Group held in November. The Bangladeshi survey team visited the area on Tuesday.

Local sources said Indian guards had taken position with heavy arms and ammunition. Bangladeshi guards also took position.

The Gowainghat police said Indians, with the help of BSF personnel, had occupied the land on Tuesday evening.

Front Page

Well who gave u this piece of land?:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom