What's new

BSF jawans gun down Pakistani woman.

When she was crossing IB with her accomplices , where were pakistan rangers ?

Perhaps there were no accomplices. Perhaps all that it was is a woman who strayed off the fields and ended up being happy target practice for BSF.. and joyous celebration for those Indians who have lost a sense of humanity.

Pakistanis who cross the border inadvertently are repatriated back. Links posted itself a couple of pages back.
They however are ones who comply and stop when asked.

If you are consciously and knowingly going to defend a woman who tries to cross over the IB with an armed group(who also fires at soldiers), then there is not much to be said.

There was NO armed group mentioned before. Suddenly the realization that an innocent young woman is dead and "armed groups" appear out of thin air. Next thing you know there will be a claim of her being Hafiz Saeed's niece.

well, my heart says that never to shoot at women and children, and always use non lethal weapons again them, well then again BSF dont have a heart do they

Well if they fill their heart with goodness they cant protect our territory.As simple as that.

Well if they fill their heart with goodness they cant protect our territory.As simple as that.

Good to know that they are being purposely trained to be heartless killers without remorse. I guess any Kashmiris have had it then, next thing you know intruders.. protesters.. all will be fair game. Women, Children... babies even.

I think these brave men should be given highest bravery medal.
You guys really deserve a Bravery award. Now you started killing unarmed women. So much Supa Dupa Pawa display
Cheap trolling. The men did their job- their job is to keep intruders out and their country safe, why should they treat a woman any differently to a man? She is just as likely to be a terrorist as a male.

Why don't we give bravery awards to the scum who keep sending these infiltrators into India and are now apparently trying to send women?

After the UN snubbed them during recent border firings, Pak has only grown more desperate.

Sending woman intruders now...o_O What next? A 2-kg suicide vest strapped to a child? Pigs...

naw bruv. she just wanted to know how to make butter chicken. but your BSF are a bunch of morons. i know a indian who use to be a bsf and he told me its a shitty job, he tells everyone he use to work for icici bank lmao. typical.

I like Indians but I've got to say, the BSF are bloodthirsty. Indians got to do something about it.
Dude, we can't blame the BSF either. The women had no business at International border and then people with her shot at the BSF company. Women didn't stop when asked to stop. What other options do you think BSF had? They could have aimed at the legs but that is easier said then done considering it happened in the darks of night and the target was not stationary.

After the UN snubbed them during recent border firings, Pak has only grown more desperate.

Sending woman intruders now...o_O What next? A 2-kg suicide vest strapped to a child? Pigs...

Hindus can only fight a woman, If they cant rape one then they kill'em

Good to know that they are being purposely trained to be heartless killers without remorse. I guess any Kashmiris have had it then, next thing you know intruders.. protesters.. all will be fair game. Women, Children... babies even.
Sir, what are you saying? There is precedent for infiltrators coming into India from Pakistan and then committing terrorist acts inside India, why do you think India has spent untold billions of dollars building state of the art anti infiltration fences and networks?

And woman being part of terror groups is nothing new.

The part about being remorseless killers is totally unfair- none of us can know the emotions of the men who did this, they are trained to do their job and part of their job is the use of lethal force to protect their nation's borders, as simple as that.

This is what IA is trained for ?? shooting unarmed civilians and women ?? great Achievement ... so much learning from your Israeli friends
BSF isn't the IA.

How do you know she was a civilian?

They are protecting including Kashmiris.BSF dont have any business inside our territory .We have police and CRPF to do that.
I think no border security forces in this world cant show such an attitude.Otherwise how can they protect their life an territories.

Sir, what are you saying? There is precedent for infiltrators coming into India from Pakistan and then committing terrorist acts inside India, why do you think India has spent untold billions of dollars building state of the art anti infiltration fences and networks?

The part about being remorseless killers is totally unfair- none of us can know the emotions of the men who did this, they are trained to do their job and part of their job is the use of lethal force to protect their nation's borders, as simple as that.

There was a time even without fences and networks when women and children would stroll across the border inadvertantly.. and BSF would hold them, question them, feed them.. and return them the next day. Not shoot them without trial and come up with "infiltrators" alongside the woman excuse the next day. All that adds up to nothing more than remorseless attitude being promoted in the guise of "national security".

Exactly, it reminded me of that thread. Jawans must be celebrating how they peed the hell out of seeing the sight of Pakistani woman later killing her.
The power and teachings of Jihad are enormous you never know when it turns a normal being into animals and there is only a difference of a thin line between a normal Muslim and a mad Jehadi.

BSF isn't the IA.

How do you know she was a civilian?

and how you know she was a terrorist ?? i only see Israeli army shooting kids for possible terror threat ? or throwing stones at tanks ... there is a proper way to engage a women or unarmed civilian ... i dont think your BSF follow it ..

The power and teachings of Jihad are enormous you never know when it turns a normal being into animals and there is only a difference of a thin line between a normal Muslim and a mad Jehadi.

The power and teachings of a mad political ideology are also the same. It turns sane people into bloodthirsty animals with ruthless ideals. Its effect an be seen on the many Indians on this forum.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom