What's new

BSF jawans gun down Pakistani woman.

Asylum seekers and refugees don't move about with armed men.
And at the very least stop when asked to by BSF. Those who run away and fire are not refugees, they are infiltrators or smugglers.

21 yr old is just kid...................i would have also ran away if i would had been in her position.....21 yr cant be a smugler .....not with utensils etc....she was coming here to stay ........might be escaping from something

well god knows who she was ...............she is dead ....we will never know the answers .

i am not blaming bsf ...infact i whole heartedly favours shooting of any tresspasers .....as BSF do in my town..........just yesterday BSF caught 100 crore of drugs in punjab

Were you there that you are defending these Brave Men. she was a women and lost, she probably got scared .who knows what was going through her mind . same brave men could have captured her or fire warning shoots , but no they had to shoot to kill.

Dude .Dont be this emotional.This is an International Border.How can you expect sympathy from border troops if someone fired against them.We can say that with PC in air conditioned room.
But those mens in border who stared death at any time cant differentiate that women is armed or not when the real intruders that used that woman as a shield to shoot them.

Last edited:
Imaginary infiltrators will also accompany Children who will also be shot dead by the BSF I suppose.
Pakistanis who cross the border inadvertently are repatriated back. Links posted itself a couple of pages back.
They however are ones who comply and stop when asked.

If you are consciously and knowingly going to defend a woman who tries to cross over the IB with an armed group(who also fires at soldiers), then there is not much to be said.

21 yr old is just kid...................i would have also ran away if i would had been in her position.....21 yr cant be a smugler .....not with utensils etc....she was coming here to stay ........might be escaping from something

well god knows who she was ...............she is dead ....we will never know the answers .

i am not blaming bsf ...infact i whole heartedly favours shooting of any tresspasers .....as BSF do in my town..........just yesterday BSF caught 100 crore of drugs in punjab
You make a fair point, but its the weapons that muddy the water here.

I am in favour of shooting on the border - the drug smuggling coming from Pakistan is simply too big to ignore and it has imposed too high a social cost on India, Punjab is a glaring example of the consequences of drug smuggling from Pakistan.

Had the group not fired on BSF, it would have been a clear case of BSF bieng trigger happy. And now one cant prove either ways and so take the word of the BSF.

If the woman was a civilian who lost her way then we can't blame either the woman or BSF.It was night and given the cross firings which pak and Ind had on their borders and recent suicide attack on wagah border would have made BSF more cautious.It is the duty of army on both sides to create awareness among their citizens which parts of the border they are not supposed to enter.

oh so now we should start shooting your fishermen that intrude into our waters as they are "terrorists" dude these people are illiterate, i dont think they would understand whatever language your BSF were using, but still a brave act worthy of congratulation

If fishermen shoot your security forces then you should shoot them.If dont how can they protect their territories.

You guys really deserve a Bravery award. Now you started killing unarmed women. So much Supa Dupa Pawa display
Why are you wasting everyone's time by spouting garbage? yes, fellows like you would have welcomed a woman suicide bomber with a box of chocolates...and then found your backside blown to bits!!

That's bravery! You deserve a medal - the Medal for Stupidity!

WTF was she doing sneaking inside Indian territory? This woman was mixed up with terrorists or armed smugglers. She deserved what she got. Period! Case closed.

well if you cant identify who is a bomber and who is not, then your BSF need serious training

Then why couldnt your Rangers do that ?Otherwise those 61 people still had a better life in this world.
This is a sad incident we know that.But some one used her as a shield.A security forces cant stand still if someone shoot them then how can they protect our border.?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom