What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we the one who should stand on high morality or should understand the protocol of fire ? Do you see terrorism on your side of Kashmir or only in Indian Side ? Stop infiltrating terrorists, stop firing or shelling on our posts to give cover fire and then everything will fall in place.
cool down lady...
itna gussa theek nai... :D

killing your cousins / brothers on the other side.

pathetic.

PDF posters must unite against these $tupidities.

Instead of beating the chest, we all should put our hands on our hearts and pray.
Sir,i have always opposed vehemently any kind of killings plus the only people suffering right now are the innocent ones on both sides of the border.I think we should immediately stop this cycle of unnecessary deaths.

Your villagers better start clearing the other side because there won't be much standing by tomorrow morning.
You mean to say our villagers need to come and clear the other side (that is pak side)?

It is disturbing. No human life is worth losing for the ego of politicians in either nation. We are all proud to belong to our nation - but this is just not done. Indian and Pakistani civilians on both sides of the border are innocent and can't be sacrificed on the altar of nationalism and patriotism.

there is an unconventional war going on at the LOC and you are saying retaliation is not our culture!!??? pls bro, i don't understand the culture your are supporting. we have to kill those responsible for our peoples death..
retaliation and enjoying death of some innocent life is a different thing.

humans must be sad after watching it

11185757075ae96140cd2fa7c9c7224b.jpg

7d7ba8a7d0d7bd89de854a418589dee7.jpg

48c65048ce474476793f03af495454bc.jpg

killing your cousins / brothers on the other side.

pathetic.

PDF posters must unite against these $tupidities.

Instead of beating the chest, we all should put our hands on our hearts and pray.

It's been like 65 years praying for people of Kashmir (obviously our side) but nothing has been changed so far. Pakistan should mend its way. You expect us to pray to stop this madness whereas you contribute (in any way, by donation or any other thing) to keep it alive. No sorry, it is not going to work that way.

Sir,i have always opposed vehemently any kind of killings plus the only people suffering right now are the innocent ones on both sides of the border.I think we should immediately stop this cycle of unnecessary deaths.
What should we do? Our civilians and armed forces should not get harmed and innocent pak civilians also should not be harmed. I agree completely. But do we have any other solution?

This is stupid,I really hope situation desclates. War is not good for both countries.

killing innocent people is an act of cowardness. War is fought between soldier to soldier so please keep your BS with you.

Bug off. Don't teach us morality. Go and do all this nonsense on Pakistanis thread where they boast about killing our citizens. Aah you cannot do it over there because you know they will ban you straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom