What's new

BSF at it again, guns down Bangladeshi national

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BSF at it again, guns down Bangladeshi national on Chuadanga border | The Asia Post

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) shot dead a Bangladeshi cattle trader at Putkhali border point in Jibannagar upazila of Chuadanga district early Sunday.
The victim was identified as Imran Hossain, 24, son of Mahir Uddin of Hariharnagar village in the upazila.
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) and local sources said BSF troops from Putkhali camp detained Imran and tortured him when he entered the Indian territory illegally in the early hours.
Later, the BSF members shot Imran at point blank range near the camp, leaving him dead on the spot.
Locals recovered the bullet-hit body of Imran from a water body adjacent to Putkhali border.
Contacted, Ltd. Col. Qazi Asaduzzaman, the commanding officer of BGB Battalion-6, confirmed Imran was shot dead by BSF.
Meanwhile, BGB sent a letter to BSF Battalion-173, protesting the killing, Asaduzzaman added.
Imran’s killing takes place two days after BSF’s regret for killing two Bangladeshis recently.
On Friday, the BSF expressed sorrow, informing the Border Guard of Bangladesh (BGB) that they have suspended three BSF jawans in connection with the killing of two Bangladeshi cattle traders along Jessore border, according to a press release issued by the BGB headquarters.
The press release said the BSF headquarters formed a high-profile inquiry committee to look into the incident with great importance following a strong protest lodged by the BGB at a flag meeting after the killing on Wednesday.
The three BSF members were suspended as they were found guilty of the murders in a preliminary probe.
The two Bangladeshi cattle traders — Habibur Rahman, 25, son of Chand Ali of Barupota village, and Faruque Hossain, 26, son of Sobet Ali at Basatpur in Sharsha upazila — were shot dead, and two others injured by the BSF members along Putkhali border in Sharsha upazila on Wednesday.
Soon after the killing, the BGB release said, the 23-BGB battalion sent a strong protest letter to their counterpart 40-BSF battalion.
Similar protest letter was also sent to the BSF headquarters from the BGB headquarters, prompting the Indian border force to take action against its jawans responsible for the killing.

Another hero lost in the quest to claim the Greater Bangladesh. My deepest condolences!

Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) and local sources said BSF troops from Putkhali camp detained Imran and tortured him when he entered the Indian territory illegally in the early hours.

That smuggler wasn't that good in pole vaulting. Maybe i can run a coaching center in bangladesh.

(jai) the democratic republic of akhand bharat..:kiss3:

u pointing at me??:angry:

i am a dalit hindu convert muslim, i must use joy brahmin bharath matha hindu land. i wish you could understand that, banya. :)

i am a dalit hindu convert muslim, i must use joy brahmin bharath matha hindu land. i wish you could understand that, banya. :)

no yaar..disparities are their in india,but with improving levels of education,this disparity will end some day..
and i have a lot of dalit friends..and m not a banya,i am a brahmin myself..:lol:

BSF always has it's misadventures on the eastern border. They know if they try it on the west, there will be retaliation. Bangladesh should shoot back. Bully will always be a bully unless you hit back.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom