What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

Beaten, tendons of legs cut off
Shibir-BNP rogues ensure death of Jubo League man

A local Jubo League leader was killed as Jamaat-Shibir and BNP activists beat him up and severed tendons of his legs at Kalai upazila in Joypurhat district yesterday morning.
The dead, Towhidul Islam Sabuj, 30, son of Afzal Hossain of Beyalla village, was organising secretary of Jubo League ward-2 under Matrai union of the upazila.
“A gang of around 20 to 25 people, mostly activists of Jamaat-Shibir and BNP, picked up Sabuj from his house around 9:30am,” said Tariqul Islam, officer-in-charge of Kalai Police Station.
They took him to a nearby field and beat him up savagely before slashing the tendons of his two legs, the OC added.
Once they left the area, locals with the help of police took Sabuj to Kalai upazila health complex where he died around 11:40am.
Doctors at the health complex said the victim bled to death.
Police sent the body to Joypurhat Modern Hospital morgue for autopsy, the OC said.
Quoting locals, ANM Sowkat Habib Talukder — Matrai union parishad chairman and organising secretary of Joypurhat Awami Swechchhasebak League — said, “Shajahan and Rezaul Karim of Jamaat-e-Islami and Lutfar Rahman of BNP took part in the assault on Sabuj.”
Earlier on March 4, Jamaat-Shibir activists along with BNP men swooped on Matrai union Awami Leaguers and vandalised their houses.
Following the incident, supporters of Matrai UP chairman picked up BNP activist Alam Mia and beat him up severely on March 30. Alam is now undergoing treatment at a hospital in the capital.
Police said Jamaat-Shibir and BNP men might have killed Sabuj in retaliation for the attack on Alam.
A tense situation was prevailing in the area following the Jubo League leader’s murder.
Additional police forces have been deployed to avert violence.

Beaten, tendons of legs cut off | The Daily Star

Beaten, tendons of legs cut off
Shibir-BNP rogues ensure death of Jubo League man

A local Jubo League leader was killed as Jamaat-Shibir and BNP activists beat him up and severed tendons of his legs at Kalai upazila in Joypurhat district yesterday morning.
The dead, Towhidul Islam Sabuj, 30, son of Afzal Hossain of Beyalla village, was organising secretary of Jubo League ward-2 under Matrai union of the upazila.
“A gang of around 20 to 25 people, mostly activists of Jamaat-Shibir and BNP, picked up Sabuj from his house around 9:30am,” said Tariqul Islam, officer-in-charge of Kalai Police Station.
They took him to a nearby field and beat him up savagely before slashing the tendons of his two legs, the OC added.
Once they left the area, locals with the help of police took Sabuj to Kalai upazila health complex where he died around 11:40am.
Doctors at the health complex said the victim bled to death.
Police sent the body to Joypurhat Modern Hospital morgue for autopsy, the OC said.
Quoting locals, ANM Sowkat Habib Talukder — Matrai union parishad chairman and organising secretary of Joypurhat Awami Swechchhasebak League — said, “Shajahan and Rezaul Karim of Jamaat-e-Islami and Lutfar Rahman of BNP took part in the assault on Sabuj.”
Earlier on March 4, Jamaat-Shibir activists along with BNP men swooped on Matrai union Awami Leaguers and vandalised their houses.
Following the incident, supporters of Matrai UP chairman picked up BNP activist Alam Mia and beat him up severely on March 30. Alam is now undergoing treatment at a hospital in the capital.
Police said Jamaat-Shibir and BNP men might have killed Sabuj in retaliation for the attack on Alam.
A tense situation was prevailing in the area following the Jubo League leader’s murder.
Additional police forces have been deployed to avert violence.

Beaten, tendons of legs cut off | The Daily Star

MIGHT

What a shameless police officer, giving reports on Mights and mays and even more shameless reporters, making false accusations. Kudos to our chapati league member @madx for revealing these crap

Last edited by a moderator:
MIGHT

What a shameless police officer, giving reports on Mights and mays and even more shameless reporters, making false accusations. Kudos to our chapati league member @madx for revealing these crap

Tendon cutter die else where.

6766_371932969587299_1493409641_n.jpg

Proof that he is BNP/shibir activist? show me news of his death and everything found beside his body.

Why not I will create an entire crime scene for you. Why not you cut someone's tendon, that will be easier for me.
Dont say U will start with me.
Stop ur trolling and be patient wiith the news.

Tit for tat.For AL thugs Jamat goons are match made in haven.

Why not I will create an entire crime scene for you. Why not you cut someone's tendon, that will be easier for me.

I am asking for proof. Not the kind to get brainwashed so easily unlike you :cheesy:

Hey @madx I see you very active in this forum all of a sudden. I guess congratulations are in order for beating up some random muslims happening to wear beard and cap in front of Jahangirnagar University. Damn I love when Chapati league cadres(like you) go on the offensive.

By the way, I think I have found you on facebook. Is that you? Is "Ghontobbohin Rifat Ahmed" your facebook ID? :blink:
Timeline Photos | Facebook

Hey @madx I see you very active in this forum all of a sudden. I guess congratulations are in order for beating up some random muslims happening to wear beard and cap in front of Jahangirnagar University. Damn I love when Chapati league cadres(like you) go on the offensive.

By the way, I think I have found you on facebook. Is that you? Is "Ghontobbohin Rifat Ahmed" your facebook ID? :blink:
Timeline Photos | Facebook

how do you know its him?

Back
Top Bottom