What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

The body (I forgot the name) that Zia initiated for freedom fighters' welfare which Ershad was in charge then estimated 90k freedom fighters who directly participated war. Now it's 11 lac, someday later it'll be 11 million...exponential growth :P ...Ershad was showing his frustration on this few days ago. Farce is I know about a guy in Pabna area who was a r$zakar, now with BAL and giving certificates to freedom fighters by his own hand :omghaha:.

BTW, not only BAL and Jamat but BNP also has huge r$zakars.

@ Don't bulshit ! How many total "Rajakars/Al-Shams/Al-Badr" were there in 1971 ? What I think the total para-military force of Pakistan Army were something like 60/70 thousand. Out of these bulk were "Bihares" and the rest say 20/20 thousands were muslim Bengali. Among them many were killed prima facie. Besides there were lot of colloborators ? What were their total figure ? The famous reporter/writer Anayetullah Khan once said that "Was 6.5 crores of people who remained inside East Pakistan were colloborator ??? ".

@ In one estimation near about 19,000 pro-Pakistani including Rajakars, Muslim oriented political leaders and Islamic Scholars were killed in a systematic way. It was mainly done to make us more secular !!!!! In 1971 once war was going on the minmum age of Rajakars were 17 years old and now after 42 years their age is 59. So, how many left ???? Out of this many were left the country.

He is the first Radical Black-Christian Muslim Atheist Communist president of the US.

@ O my God ! this Obama is having so many qualifications !!!!!!

1. Radical. So he is revolutionary minded but inpractice we donnot see.
2. Black. He looks like black means he hate the whites, good point.
3. Christian. Here I have a doubt ? Is he a Roman Chatholic or Protestorion ? If he ia Protestorian then I have nothing to say . But if he is Roman Chatholic then I have t points to say. Through out the history of America there was only one Roman Chatholic President and it was Canedy who was assassinated.
4. Muslim. Obama hides this identity. Overtly he practises Chritianity. However, since he father was muslim so the muslim cummunity as a whole has a soft corner for him.
5. Atheist. Means he does not believe any religion, may be ?????
6. Communist. Is there is any record that he was a member of Cummunist party ?

@ Don't bulshit ! How many total "Rajakars/Al-Shams/Al-Badr" were there in 1971 ? What I think the total para-military force of Pakistan Army were something like 60/70 thousand. Out of these bulk were "Bihares" and the rest say 20/20 thousands were muslim Bengali. Among them many were killed prima facie. Besides there were lot of colloborators ? What were their total figure ? The famous reporter/writer Anayetullah Khan once said that "Was 6.5 crores of people who remained inside East Pakistan were colloborator ??? ".

@ In one estimation near about 19,000 pro-Pakistani including Rajakars, Muslim oriented political leaders and Islamic Scholars were killed in a systematic way. It was mainly done to make us more secular !!!!! In 1971 once war was going on the minmum age of Rajakars were 17 years old and now after 42 years their age is 59. So, how many left ???? Out of this many were left the country.

Sorry...failed to get what you mean by bulsh$t....I was talking about total no. of freedom fighters not about r$zakar.

3. Christian. Here I have a doubt ? Is he a Roman Chatholic or Protestorion ? If he ia Protestorian then I have nothing to say . But if he is Roman Chatholic then I have t points to say. Through out the history of America there was only one Roman Chatholic President and it was Canedy who was assassinated.
4. Muslim. Obama hides this identity. Overtly he practises Chritianity. However, since he father was muslim so the muslim cummunity as a whole has a soft corner for him.

He is a protestant.Reverend Wright(pastor of the Church Obama goes to) is an activist who preaches against racism and white supremacy.In one of his sermons he said that the god of the white supremacists was not his god.This pissed off the Christian-Right.His next sentence was YHWH and Allah was the same god.This set the Christian-Right in fire.They think he is a Communist because he wants universal healthcare.That is everyone will be insured for medical purposes.The think he is radically black because he is probably a fan of Saul Olinsky(a white guy who organized oppressed black people to fight for their rights).His father became an atheist.But his paternal family is Muslim.He is probably the most hated president by the Conservatives!

You seem to have a personal issue with Obama.....your long adverbial fusion reveals that :azn: .

Its called Sarcasm.The whole self contradictory narrative is from a Tea Party perspective!

I think Taqiyaa is a verb, not noun.

Details here:
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's a funny story behind that for me.

The very first time I've ever heard of that word was when some angry conservative Americans on the Internet were accusing Obama of practicing Taqiyya.

After I checked what it meant, I laughed out loud. Literally :lol: And that was 4 years ago.

I have to admit, Rednecks are funny :rofl:

:crazy: :crazy:

There's a funny story behind that for me.

The very first time I've ever heard of that word was when some angry conservative Americans on the Internet were accusing Obama of practicing Taqiyya.

After I checked what it meant, I laughed out loud. Literally :lol: And that was 4 years ago.

I have to admit, Rednecks are funny :rofl:

:crazy: :crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9-SHvTYDIY

latest redneck craze!:omghaha:

:lol: i once dated a girl from alabama, in fact that's my longest relationship for 2 years...she was an interesting creature, very naive and a sweetheart though...not like bangali meye, agula beshi chalak.

totally agree, from my experience white girls are straight forward while our sub continent once are chalak to the core, one example when i use to treat a white girl trust me a combo for two would do wonders ! but when i date Desi its a combo for 5 at least ! her brother alone gulps down two chicken tikkas in less then 10 minutes (the guy has got an appetite !) not to mention the rest of her family & the worst part is after finishing meal she has to sleep ! so no wonders for me either

totally agree, from my experience white girls are straight forward while our sub continent once are chalak to the core, one example when i use to treat a white girl trust me a combo for two would do wonders ! but when i date Desi its a combo for 5 at least ! her brother alone gulps down two chicken tikkas in less then 10 minutes (the guy has got an appetite !) not to mention the rest of her family & the worst part is after finishing meal she has to sleep ! so no wonders for me either

desi girls are lazy compared to white girls, they want everything done for them, pay for them all the time and then they will doubt you and be insecure......aka more drama...:lol:but at the end of the day its still desi girls for us, because they have something about them that white girls dont have that is called nekami, tanki mara and their sense of sticking with you no matter what ones they love you. with white girls, the culture dont match, they dont understand a lot of things.

Back
Top Bottom