What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

Hammer-fist

Reaction score

My question was about today's Jamat. That is, Jamat of 2013. Jamat claims to be an Islamic party. Correct me if I am wrong but To me, an Islamic party should follow all the rules and regulations of Islam, they should deviate themselves from other political parties based on their behavior and their ethics, Right?..Islam forbids violence, killing innocent people, does not support destroying public properties. Islam safeguards freedom for religious minorities.. But today we see that Jamatis are calling hartals, burning cars, killing bus drivers, police officers, derailing trains, attacking Hindus, planting bomb in train and streets. Are all these activities approved by Islam? Or is it just another BAL/Indian propaganda against Touhidi Jonota?

I personally would've been pleased with Jamat had they taken other alternatives to protest rather than bringing our country on the verge of a civil war. Islam is all about peace, after all..

You said "if you call another Muslim a nastiq and its false, then you become that". So true bhai and as a practicing Muslim, we must refrain ourselves from calling others Nastik. But I see Jamatis are labelling Shahbagis as Nastik like there is no tomorrow.

Dont have to go that far Bhai,Just take a look here in BC. Most of us here in BC support Shahbag and many of us are practicing Muslims..So according to Jamat, most BCites are nastik. Outrageous...

I understand that you are not part of Jamat. And based on your prior posts you think that Jamat leaders are preaching true Islam (Forgive me if I am wrong). So Abu Bhai, please explain based on Jamat's recent activities, why should I, as a Bangladeshi think that they are innocent..

This was a post from the Bangla cricket forum by a regular Bangladeshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ppl r very much angry to this party.
No one can predict what they r going to do.
The video is just a small part of their action.
They r shamelessly burning other's properties, vehicles and killing ppl.
Their main target is to kill police.
Polices r dying for shortage of guns and ammunition.
Police cant fire at them bcoz jamat's front line is madrassa going childs.
They r killing minorities and their properties.
They have created a mass violence and gov. cant take proper action against them
in fair of humanitarian loss.
Now they r killing thats no problem but if gov take action thats the problem.
If gov. fails than general ppl has to do something.
Lolz.....

Here's one more example of jamati barbaric nature. They hacked one constable to death and tried to burn the other 19 policeman alive while locking up the gate behind them on the complex.They also would have died if other police forces would not have come to the rescue while shooting blanks on the air.

এ কেমন বর্বরতা! - প্রথম আলো

Now imagine what if the cops were coming the same way, but shooting at them to save the life of other 20.It's not a question of whether awami/bnp will support it or not. The question is what we want for our country ahead and for our next generation what we want to leave behind.
@yasinbin

Here's one more example of jamati barbaric nature. They hacked one constable to death and tried to burn the other 19 policeman alive while locking up the gate behind them on the complex.They also would have died if other police forces would not have come to the rescue while shooting blanks on the air.

এ কেমন বর্বরতা! - প্রথম আলো

Now imagine what if the cops were coming the same way, but shooting at them to save the life of other 20.It's not a question of whether awami/bnp will support it or not. The question is what we want for our country ahead and for our next generation what we want to leave behind.
@yasinbin

any report about jamat shibir from prothom alo should be taken with a grain of salt

বেগম খালেদা জিয়া is doing a political mistake here.

So you boys are going to "ban" BNP? Good luck with that (you'll need it).

Who is talking to ban bnp. What left there for bnp's self identity other than blindly following jamat.
Bnp loosing its power and becoming reliant to jamat.

Says who? :lol:

The **** is going to be on the faces of the political goons who thought they will make history by banking jamat.(which should have been done a long time ago).but unfortunately I don't see that in the horizon any time soon.in the meanwhile writing against Islam is making jamat haters to hate al in return.all should understand they might lose vote to BNP if this isn't solved quickly.

The **** is going to be on the faces of the political goons who thought they will make history by banking jamat.(which should have been done a long time ago).but unfortunately I don't see that in the horizon any time soon.in the meanwhile writing against Islam is making jamat haters to hate al in return.all should understand they might lose vote to BNP if this isn't solved quickly.

AL was not writing against Islam. Jamat used what one or two bloggers wrote to degrade the image of the Shahbag movement. A political move.

Now Begum Zia is supporting Jamat, I think BNP is going to lose votes to AL.

Please keep your political vision to yourself.did you ever found a single Bangladeshi posting about India's internal issue?why are you always poking when we discus our national matter?why don't you write about the child who was raped inside the school?

That was a low blow.

I believe this is an open forum and according to the rules, he hasn't done anything wrong.

Back
Top Bottom