What's new

Brutal action by Jamat-Shibir

lol just found this in fb posted by bdmilitary/Moja loss :omghaha: ...

484698_221916634599783_515967452_n.jpg

@joybangla banned on his first day.....:sick:

maybe because He wanted to hunt down PDF members???

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, They committed those atrocities under the banner of Al Badr Al Shams which consisted members from Muslim League, Jamayat and new recruits. It was war time and all thugs of Bangla enlisted them as Raaazakar... Then it was easy - rape, murder etc. After the war, There was no Jamat and Muslim league. So many Raaazakar were killed, many left the country and Many others who didnt were absorbed by Awami league and were saved in this way. There were 3 lac freedom fighters during 1971, but after the war 11 lac received freedom fighter certificate, many of them were Raaazakarr Militia.. They received certificates by Giving their arms to Govt. claiming themselves as freedom fighter. Thus Awamileague , Jamat both are full of Razakars.... For example, According to war hero Bangabir Kader Siddiqui our present home minister was Raaazakarr...:police: ...

The body (I forgot the name) that Zia initiated for freedom fighters' welfare which Ershad was in charge then estimated 90k freedom fighters who directly participated war. Now it's 11 lac, someday later it'll be 11 million...exponential growth :P ...Ershad was showing his frustration on this few days ago. Farce is I know about a guy in Pabna area who was a r$zakar, now with BAL and giving certificates to freedom fighters by his own hand :omghaha:.

BTW, not only BAL and Jamat but BNP also has huge r$zakars.

Guys i cant read page 13, it automatically comes back to page 12. so i flooded the page...

now i have to start it again :hitwall: ...

@Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
what did joybangla do?

nothing bro...

Just posted few Bdnews report (like Jamat vandalized temples in Noakhali) and then added a note that " PDf is teaming with Jamat, we know who you are and we will hunt all of you down"

I think that made Moderator angry.... Plus he accused me of "Taqiyaa".. Little bit strange as Bangladeshis hardly use the word against eatch other...... Most probably a non muslim.

nothing bro...

Just posted few Bdnews report (like Jamat vandalized temples in Noakhali) and then added a note that " PDf is teaming with Jamat, we know who you are and we will hunt all of you down"

I think that made Moderator angry.... Plus he accused me of "Taqiyaa".. Little bit strange as Bangladeshis hardly use the word against eatch other...... Most probably a non muslim.

What is Taqiyaa?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom