What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

It seem that you are so impressed with sharia that you think that other do have that will envy those who have sharia.

Let me tell you a secrete. The case is otherwise.

These are the same people who live all their life in WEST and are happy watch other islamic countries under Sharia :tdown:

And given the chance when they are big in number this is what happens

sharia-for-the-uk.jpg

Brandishing%2Bbanners%2Bsaying%2B'Sharia%2Bis%2Bthe%2Btrue%2Bsolution,%2Bfreedom%2Bgo%2Bto%2Bhell',%2BMuslim%2Bprotesters%2Bmet%2BMr%2BWilders%2Boutside%2BHouses%2Bof%2BParliament.jpg

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

1400 year old law has no significance whatsoever now.
According to someone who doesnt even know the law ...yea that carries much weight :what: Really shameful!
If u want sharia then I suggest u go to saudi than being a hypocrite here
Ok can you tell me what is Shariah...What is written in it..

How do we know who is true god in the first place,please tell me that.
Shariah is not about who the true God is...so thats irrelevant!

According to someone who doesnt even know the law ...yea that carries much weight :what: Really shameful!

Ok can you tell me what is Shariah...What is written in it..

I can tell u but no point getting banned over sharia:rolleyes:

The thing is even hindus can start following vedas and christians the church and bible but no one does that.

Do u kno why?
Because they are outdated by today's standards.they are autocratic and make little sense

I guess Indians have jumped in by the heaps just coz they saw the word Shariah...

Some dont even know where the country is

Some didnt even read the OP and jumped in questioning things already answered in OP

Almost all dont even know what Shariah is yet they want to act as representatives to condemn it? :woot:

It's individual's opinion on God. I respect every opinion in this matter

Yes thats good.
My humble point being no one can be sure of god,none.

So let ppl believe what they want!:rolleyes:
Rather than making them believe on the pretext of a law.
Human nature can't be controlled and there is no religion bigger than humanity,no:rolleyes:

I can tell u but no point getting banned over sharia:rolleyes:

The thing is even hindus can start following vedas and christians the church and bible but no one does that.

Do u kno why?
Because they are outdated by today's standards.they are autocratic and make little sense
Well 1 many Christians dont even go to Church...why you think the churches are always leased out to Muslims for Friday prayers or even for Tarawih during Ramadan or even for functions?

As for the Hindus...many on this very forum claim to be atheist so which practicing Hindu are we talking about?

3rdly pry do tell, you wont get a ban, knowing you ...had you known it you would have posted it here already!

Finally, Hinduism def is outdated...isnt it like 30000BC?

Christianity is also older than Islam...so being youngest, having the practicing Muslims who want their laws in their country ...how does it relate to you again?!

Yes thats good.

Human nature can't be controlled and there is no religion bigger than humanity,no:rolleyes:
Maybe under Hindu laws it is compulsory for one to believe in accordance to the Vedas....No one is converting you using Shariah! Wow that really is irrelevant or you are just trolling?

Well 1 many Christians dont even go to Church...why you think the churches are always leased out to Muslims for Friday prayers or even for Tarawih during Ramadan or even for functions?

As for the Hindus...many on this very forum claim to be atheist so which practicing Hindu are we talking about?

3rdly pry do tell, you wont get a ban, knowing you ...had you known it you would have posted it here already!

Finally, Hinduism def is outdated...isnt it like 30000BC?

Christianity is also older than Islam...so being youngest, having the practicing Muslims who want their laws in their country ...how does it relate to you again?!

Maybe under Hindu laws it is compulsory for one to believe in accordance to the Vedas....No one is converting you using Shariah! Wow that really is irrelevant or you are just trolling?

Anyone can see who is churning out one useless argument after another here.

I asked u before?
No disrespect but whats ur age?

I find such religious fascination very strange especially if u are young.
At older age everyone goes nuts though:eek:

Yes thats good.

Human nature can't be controlled and there is no religion bigger than humanity
,no:rolleyes:
There is the mistake that most non Muslims make when the discussion revolves around Shariah!

What you said is good and fine but is man made. Shariah is divine. Period. End of discussion.

^^^That's how the logic goes.

Anyone can see who is churning out one useless argument after another here.
Which part? The part that you really dont know what you are talking about?
I asked u before?
No disrespect but whats ur age?

I find such religious fascination very strange especially if u are young.
At older age everyone goes nuts though:eek:
My age is not your business...you dont come to a forum calling yourself He-man and then expect to reveal yourself now do you?

Age does not matter...what matters is when you understand...which you dont coz you do not even know what Shariah comprises...Not 1 Indian has been able to answer so all they do is derail :tup:

There is the mistake that most non Muslims make when the discussion revolves around Shariah!

What you said is good and fine but is man made. Shariah is divine. Period. End of discussion.

^^^That's how the logic goes.
Only people who know not the basics call Shariah devine! I just answered one guy just 2-3 pages back...

Which part? The part that you really dont know what you are talking about?
My age is not your business...you dont come to a forum calling yourself He-man and then expect to reveal yourself now do you?

Age does not matter...what matters is when you understand...which you dont coz you do not even know what Shariah comprises...Not 1 Indian has been able to answer so all they do is derail :tup:

That fixes it then
U are an old man so its natural for u to be religious.
Sorry,no point taking u seriously now cause what u are doing is perfectly acceptable after certain age.

Yes thats good.

If the majority believes in Sharia, Let the people implement the rule of their desire. Why people on PDF are crying over this matter? I cannot understand that..

That fixes it then
U are an old man so its natural for u to be religious.
Sorry,no point taking u seriously now cause what u are doing is perfectly acceptable after certain age.
Nice way of avoiding to show proof that you know Shariah when you plainly lied :coffee: No hard feelings! :wave:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom