What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Am I entitled to my views ?

We could discuss them but I see no reason for you gents to react thus.

Any law or method of governance based on religion & religion alone be it Hindu law, Muslim law, Christian law etc is out of date in the 21 Century.

My views & I stand by them.
Gents react as what?! :unsure:

What are u?
A 60 year old guy,the way u talk either u are too old to change or just a brainwashed kid
Or maybe one who has more knowledge than you so you dont understand... :coffee:

I can assure you - if all girls are kept in cages and men kept away, there will be no rapes at all. Another way to prevent crime is to implement preventive amputation of limbs using laser surgery. Modern as well. :tup:

Is that what they have suggested for India after the recent set of events...I can only imagine one who is under such laws can think up such laws :pop:

world is full of such people, one just need to look around gingerly to realize it.
And you are a part of it...I prefer to think out of the box! :tup:

Gents react as what?! :unsure:

Or maybe one who has more knowledge than you so you dont understand... :coffee:

Is that what they have suggested for India after the recent set of events...I can only imagine one who is under such laws can think up such laws :pop:

And you are a part of it...I prefer to think out of the box! :tup:
Obviously humans have their short comings glad to hear you think otherwise. :tup:

Dear Indians - please STFU. That is their country. What do you expect them to do?

- Roll out a red carpet for non Muslims and appease them to death?
- You expect them to tolerate you worshiping Buddha/Gurus/Ram etc and engage in open polytheism?
- You wish them to attend your temple or Churches with smiling faces before elections?
- You expect gays to have the right to live?
- What betrayal do you accuse them of?

This was coming. Look all over the world.THIS IS NATURAL. Obvious. I have never seen any exception to this gradual shift. You won't either.

Only thing we can do is learn from this and keep religion and governance separate. That's all. And of course ban any of Brunei's Religious scholars in India.

Adopting Sharia is a great thing for as long as it truly remains the Sharia Law. The problem we have is, we start following the law of the individuals who supposedly claim it to be Sharia.

There was a time when Churches used to command the Christian world in the name of God. It didn't mean the word of God but the Pope's were enjoying both legitimate and illegitimate rights and that really tarnished the christian world. Christianity was not preaching what the Pope were doing for their own benefits.

Similar is the case for Muslims nowadays, what their scholar says is not necessarily the word of God. It can be their own made-up theories.. So for as long as they are implementing the true word of God and the people do not have any problem with such a system, it should be respected. Their people, their laws, their decision who are we to call it wrong :D

sharia-law.jpg

good to know then why butthurt over a country wanting Shariah law? You didnt ask them if they wanted Modi for India..so why hurt when they accepted Shariah?

What butt hurt??? How will it hurt anybody's Butt who are not citizen of that country??

If you are so fascinated by Sharia, get it implemented in your country. If that is not possible that migrate to a country where sharia laws are there in practice so that you may enjoy the fruit of Sharia. My best wishes are there with you.

What butt hurt??? How will it hurt anybody's Butt who are not citizen of that country??

If you are so fascinated by Sharia, get it implemented in your country. If that is not possible that migrate to a country where sharia laws are there in practice so that you may enjoy the fruit of Sharia. My best wishes are there with you.
Done...whatelse? :coffee:

Dear Indians - please STFU. That is their country. What do you expect them to do?

- Roll out a red carpet for non Muslims and appease them to death?
- You expect them to tolerate you worshiping Buddha/Gurus/Ram etc and engage in open polytheism?
- You wish them to attend your temple or Churches with smiling faces before elections?
- You expect gays to have the right to live?
- What betrayal do you accuse them of?

This was coming. Look all over the world.THIS IS NATURAL. Obvious. I have never seen any exception to this gradual shift. You won't either.

Only thing we can do is learn from this and keep religion and governance separate. That's all. And of course ban any of Brunei's Religious scholars in India.
Another ignorant one:

Top it with one who didnt bother reading either the OP or the other replies...Just saw Shariah and jumped in :tup:

There is a stark difference between worshiping whomever you wish and propagating your religion....the former is allowed and nothing in Shariah can stop you later is not allowed as its not a secular country :coffee:

Mind you many people have attended Chinese temples and vice versa ...do some homework before whining :coffee:

Have right to live...already granted
And of course ban any of Brunei's Religious scholars in India.
Werent you whining about this a second ago:

You expect them to tolerate you worshiping Buddha/Gurus/Ram etc and engage in open polytheism?
I guess hypocrite is your middle name :coffee:

It seem that you are so impressed with sharia that you think that other do have that will envy those who have sharia.

Let me tell you a secrete. The case is otherwise.
It seems you are scared of what you dont know and let me tell you a secret not 1 Indian showed any form of knowledge about Shariah...so boo

Adopting Sharia is a great thing for as long as it truly remains the Sharia Law. The problem we have is, we start following the law of the individuals who supposedly claim it to be Sharia.

There was a time when Churches used to command the Christian world in the name of God. It didn't mean the word of God but the Pope's were enjoying both legitimate and illegitimate rights and that really tarnished the christian world. Christianity was not preaching what the Pope were doing for their own benefits.

Similar is the case for Muslims nowadays, what their scholar says is not necessarily the word of God. It can be their own made-up theories.. So for as long as they are implementing the true word of God and the people do not have any problem with such a system, it should be respected. Their people, their laws, their decision who are we to call it wrong :D

The problem we have is a bunch of people are crying a river over a law they have never read of their whole lives...if someone hugs them and says he is Chinese even if he maybe Korean, like cows they will accept it...just like how they have accepted whatever the Western media propagates about Taliban = is because of Shariah

Another ignorant one:

Top it with one who didnt bother reading either the OP or the other replies...Just saw Shariah and jumped in :tup:

There is a stark difference between worshiping whomever you wish and propagating your religion....the former is allowed and nothing in Shariah can stop you later is not allowed as its not a secular country :coffee:

Mind you many people have attended Chinese temples and vice versa ...do some homework before whining :coffee:

Have right to live...already granted
Werent you whining about this a second ago:

I guess hypocrite is your middle name :coffee:

It seems you are scared of what you dont know and let me tell you a secret not 1 Indian showed any form of knowledge about Shariah...so boo

1400 year old law has no significance whatsoever now.

If u want sharia then I suggest u go to saudi than being a hypocrite here

How do we know who is true god in the first place,please tell me that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom