What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Way to go Brunei ... I hope other Islamic countries stop being hypocrite and adopt Sharia !!!!

NVM ....... you will see the results of these "laws" on the countries who adopted it.... may it be the economic, social, and political ones.
I am not going to rant against someone who defends the murder of people for having sex, the murder of people who speak whats on their mind etc etc etc

Sure, my knowledge about this matter is not very good, but I know that very wrong things happened and keep happening and that is enough for me.!

And I sincerely hope that Pakistan will never adopt it.
Thank you!

Way to go Brunei ... I hope other Islamic countries stop being hypocrite and adopt Sharia !!!!
Send in your petition :coffee:

Tell me something ,,,,,punishment for a women who gets pregnant outside marriage,and people here, women included are supporting these 17th century notion...shame on you guys.
Tell me something....how much of Shariah do you know? Have you ever read about it outside what the media feeds you? No? I thought so!:tup:

Thank you!

Send in your petition :coffee:

Tell me something....how much of Shariah do you know? Have you ever read about it outside what the media feeds you? No? I thought so!:tup:
petition!!!! why should I? I love and enjoy my Jahil way of life !!!

We can worry and try to bring a change.

What can u do?zilch

Worry about your country as much as you wish, bring change to your country as much as you wish. But only try to worry about your own country.

Never an oil country and always enough agriculture to feed the Middle East. Don't worry.

True that our millions are poor and our ways are difficult to achieve prosperity but in the long run, stability comes.

Not according to your own government's report where it says 80% of Indians live under the poverty line which means more than 700 million Indians. Now compare it to the total population of the ME which is roughly half of the population of Indians living under poverty line. If what your saying is true then India would have killed 40% of its poor population.

Nearly 80 pct of India lives on half dollar a day| Reuters

I take it that it will take sometime for you to understand the term called 'long term' considering your limited timespan of history.

Our first state was founded by the time where the populous of the Indian subcontinent was UNFORTUNATELY exploited by the White man, which I strongly condemn.

We haven't been conquered or colonized by an invader either.

If that's the kind of history you take pride of, then good for you.

Never an oil country and always enough agriculture to feed the Middle East. Don't worry.

True that our millions are poor and our ways are difficult to achieve prosperity but in the long run, stability comes.

I take it that it will take sometime for you to understand the term called 'long term' considering your limited timespan of history.

That's alright.

Thanks for your concern.

Yea killing someone for having a love relationship with a boy or girl and cutting someones hand for stealing instead of taking a civilized court or police action is definitely modern as hell :lol:

sharia is Islamic law , its from Allah and as far as I know , he is the creator of everything including your modern societies .

The concept of Modern Democracy came.

and world become heaven after that ?

Typical braindead Islamofascist,

So a woman whose husband is a philandering bastard should not have a right to divorce him and keep up the charade of a marriage in order to protect her family.

idiot have you ever heard of " Khula " in Islamic marriage ? it gives right to women to divorce her husband without any trouble

petition!!!! why should I? I love and enjoy my Jahil way of life !!!
Good to know...I thought you were whining coz you were not heard...so suggested the petition....

Found out you were whining coz you were lacking knowledge :tup:

Not according to your own government's report where it says 80% of Indians live under the poverty line which means more than 700 million Indians. Now compare it to the total population of the ME which is roughly half of the population of Indians living under poverty line. If what your saying is true then India would have killed 40% of its poor population.

Nearly 80 pct of India lives on half dollar a day| Reuters

You are referring to 7 years old data... as of 2010 32.2% lived below the international poverty line of 1.25 USD.

sharia is Islamic law , its from Allah and as far as I know , he is the creator of everything including your modern societies .
Some is based on the Quranic verses, some based on Hadith..it is compiled set not directly from ALLAH and then there is another set which can be changed based on the situation...

Good to know...I thought you were whining coz you were not heard...so suggested the petition....

Found out you were whining coz you were lacking knowledge :tup:
whats the use of knowledge if it doesn't translate into intelligence.

Whats the use of having a big brain with nothing to work on :azn:

the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

So you to have knowledge but not have the ability to acquire and apply it? :what:

india is a democratic country what a shame ... on behalf of brunei .... :disagree: did they killed anyone or did they oppressed any nation like u indians are doing in Kashmir?? so in that case Sharia is far better than DEMONcracy
Are you from Brunei? Where does India come in? Keep your stuff to yourself.

Am I entitled to my views ?

We could discuss them but I see no reason for you gents to react thus.

Any law or method of governance based on religion & religion alone be it Hindu law, Muslim law, Christian law etc is out of date in the 21 Century.

My views & I stand by them.
You are NOT in Brunei now :)
To all ignorant posters who are just crying their heart out over the implementation of Sharia Law in Brunei Dar us Salam.
If your government give capital punishment right in front of Delhi Gate, in view of general public. I can assure you there will be ZERO rape case in Delhi from now on.
I can assure you - if all girls are kept in cages and men kept away, there will be no rapes at all. Another way to prevent crime is to implement preventive amputation of limbs using laser surgery. Modern as well. :tup:

Last edited:
Some is based on the Quranic verses, some based on Hadith..it is compiled set not directly from ALLAH and then there is another set which can be changed based on the situation...

What are u?
A 60 year old guy,the way u talk either u are too old to change or just a brainwashed kid

Whats the use of having a big brain with nothing to work on :azn:

the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

So you to have knowledge but not have the ability to acquire and apply it? :what:
world is full of such people, one just need to look around gingerly to realize it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom