What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Get your eyesight checked or stop spreading lies:

As for embracing Islam, many already do with their own will....maybe google can help you...take your reading glasses with you!

I am defending freedom of right for a country to want whichever law they please... :agree:

Dont engage Indians, they hav this holier than thou attitude. hypocrites. Ours and theirs country are the same shithole. They're just a bit richer. That's it.

Yes, I would demand death penalty, since this particular crime was among the most brutal ones. But punishment like stoning?
No, our law reserves the death penalty only for the rarest cases and the death penalty itself is done in a quick and not public way.
Exactly your law...keep it for your land! and even the article says that deat penalty is reserved only for those with sufficient proof...but I guess you didnt read the article :disagree:
Murdering people for "blasphemy", adultery, homosexual acts, for speaking freely etc etc etc,
Where does it say blasphemy? Mind you the 1st people to use that word were Christians....Murdering in Islam is not for them...like I said murdering is for the most heinous of crimes...and only when sufficient proof is provided then only will it be given! Its not like sweets given to anyone at will..Kindly keep your version of Shariah to yourself and try to make an effort in reading up the real version so you can even have a real point to raise!

the fact that women are treated differently infront of this "law" etc etc etc is so wrong and retarded in the 21st century that it almost hurts whenever I get to know about such incidents like the recent death penalty in your country for a couple accused of "blasphemy" o_O
1stly, how are women treated differently infront of this law...bring proof of this from this law as you claim!

Rest reported for derailing into Pakistan which is unrelated!

Sources?! :coffee: Mine is the article itself!

That was Wiki but it may be over blown.

Now look here:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/208428.pdf

This is the government statistics.

It shows 83% Muslim. Since you say that is justified for applying a blanket Islamic law, why do your countrymen cry and fume about our country having a hindu/buddhist/sikh set of customs and culture? Why demand extra secularism? Because you think you can?

When you havent been there how can you say? :coffee:

Been to Brunei, mate. Try something new.

The 'lie' is not written somewhere in newspapers. Analyze two dozen countries with non-islamic backgrounds and the demographic change and you get the point.

Dont engage Indians, they hav this holier than thou attitude. hypocrites. Ours and theirs country are the same shithole. They're just a bit richer. That's it.
I have never been there nor do I care...they are going gaga over a country half of them dont even know the location of! :rofl: the word Shariah really has a hard affect :agree:

Tell me something ,,,,,punishment for a women who gets pregnant outside marriage,and people here, women included are supporting these 17th century notion...shame on you guys.

Brunei is a tiny state. I think you should worry about your country.

Never an oil country and always enough agriculture to feed the Middle East. Don't worry.

True that our millions are poor and our ways are difficult to achieve prosperity but in the long run, stability comes.

I take it that it will take sometime for you to understand the term called 'long term' considering your limited timespan of history.

That's alright.

Thanks for your concern.

I have never been there nor do I care...they are going gaga over a country half of them dont even know the location of! :rofl: the word Shariah really has a hard affect :agree:

I've been to India twice, it's hardly the fucking place of enlightenment they portray it to be. Same issues, way worse poverty, way way more communal and racism. Just like Pakistanis ( plus minus a few issues) . Pffft if they think Sharia is barbaric. Brunei is the epitome of peace and tranquility.

Exactly your law...keep it for your land! and even the article says that deat penalty is reserved only for those with sufficient proof...but I guess you didnt read the article :disagree:

Death penalty for which crimes? And sufficient proof..? Thats great, but whats sufficient proof for a bunch of clerics running a "court" ?

This is just a backward and stupid law. srry no offence

lets just wait for pakistan to accept this lunacy

Where does it say blasphemy? Mind you the 1st people to use that word were Christians....Murdering in Islam is not for them...like I said murdering is for the most heinous of crimes

1.) I know that Christians used it in Europe.... but we are living in 2014 and not 1400 AD. They dont use it anymore.
2.) Most heinous crimes? How is adultery most heinous? How is blasphemy most heinous?!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom