What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

but same can be said about brunei! but frankly i have no idea about Brunei!
They dont have any big corruption cases...except the prince ...apart from that they have no prob against minorities, their education is 100% free for locals (doesnt matter what religion or race you are) their health care is free as long as you are local...and you get tax free salary ...in such places there is less changes of laws going skewered...Not saying they cant but not on large scale!

Yeah! Back into the stone age! :hitwall:

Meanwhile the yacht of the prince of Brunei is named Tits and the tenders are named nipple 1 and nipple 2 !!!!!

Backwardness, stupidity and hypocrisy at its peak! :tup:
Kindly dont get all hyper...Learn to differentiate the Sultan and his country from his brother (the same one sued, caught on corruption charges)

They dont have any big corruption cases...except the prince ...apart from that they have no prob against minorities, their education is 100% free for locals (doesnt matter what religion or race you are) their health care is free as long as you are local...and you get tax free salary ...in such places there is less changes of laws going skewered...Not saying they cant but not on large scale!

Kindly dont get all hyper...Learn to differentiate the Sultan and his country from his brother (the same one sued, caught on corruption charges)

Then cross out hypocrisy and leave backwardness and stupidity.

To all ignorant posters who are just crying their heart out over the implementation of Sharia Law in Brunei Dar us Salam.

1. Its their country so they can adopt which ever system they like.
2. Its a universal truth that where there is Sharia Law implemented, crime rate is almost ZERO. Examples could be KSA, Kuwait, etc. (Yes there is always room for betterment. Special attention should be given to prosecution system and Judiciary)
3. Millions of Indians are already settled in these middle east countries, if they have not yet suffocated nor will they be in Brunei also.
4. Sharia law has been purposefully misinterpreted by many western media houses and thanks to Taliban like freaks. If someone read it carefully there is no harm in it.
5. Islamic punishments looked brutal to some, but let me asked a simple case study.
Remember the Girl rape incident in Delhi last year? What was the sentiments of common people? Everyone was wishing a speedy justice and there and then implementation of Death penalty for the culprits?
Isn't it?

If your government give capital punishment right in front of Delhi Gate, in view of general public. I can assure you there will be ZERO rape case in Delhi from now on.

Anything which u can't stand I guess
Or maybe what in your eyes in modern is whatever the Western media prints :coffee:

Once upon a time jeans came into fashion, then those with holes...I have heard my fair share of laughter when those with patches came in....soo everything modern wasnt always accepted naturally....no change is!

Actually I won't be surprised if the royal family of Brunei did this to get the largesse of Saudi in the near future knowing that they will be needing it very soon(due to the end of their oil reserves)
Saudi Arabia is known to encourage other Islamic nations to adopt their version of Islam and sharia.
All these royals share a strange brotherhood of sorts when it comes to protecting their turf.

Well it is a nation with 60% Muslims. Which means that 40% of whatever is there is going to soon end up 'embracing islam'.

Funny how our own arab wannabes demand this and that in terms of religious concessions when India has a 84% non-Islamic population.

Yeah, by medieval age punishment and religious courts........
Tell me if it was your sister who was raped in the Delhi rape news ...just for once tell the truth...how the hell would you feel?

You Indians always said we Pakistanis have a fake sense for Muslims of India..no its not fake coz our religion always tells us to put ourselves in their shoes...

Nice Indians feeling bad for a nation that is rich and fulfilled while Pakistanis defend them. Loh ji, tum dono loog are number 1 CHUUTYAS.

Well it is a nation with 60% Muslims. Which means that 40% of whatever is there is going to soon end up 'embracing islam'.

Funny how our own arab wannabes demand this and that in terms of religious concessions when India has a 84% non-Islamic population.

Get your eyesight checked or stop spreading lies:

About 20 per cent of residents are non-Muslim, including substantial Buddhist and Christian communities.

As for embracing Islam, many already do with their own will....maybe google can help you...take your reading glasses with you!

Nice Indians feeling bad for a nation that is rich and fulfilled while Pakistanis defend them. Loh ji, tum dono loog are number 1 CHUUTYAS.
I am defending freedom of right for a country to want whichever law they please... :agree:

Get your eyesight checked or stop spreading lies:

Correction. Muslims are 67%, Buddhist 13%, Christian 10% and others remaining 10%.

As for embracing Islam, many already do with their own will....maybe google can help you...take your reading glasses with you!

Yeah the typical lie that is spread all over the world to show you in good light.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom