What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

I could point out the threads in which you have commented even in the most trivial issues related to India but I could'nt Be bothered.
FYI this is not just any another matter related to Brunei , it relates to changes in their constitution which can affect foreigners as well .So we are allowed to comment on this.
Yes and no...If you go to America do you run around like a wild man? Heck even in queue to get the visa I have seen people sacred to death...But God forbid if foreigners need to read the rules and regulations of other countries :disagree:

You are allowed to comment but saying a single word no matter how many times is not commenting!

.but its ok to insult her by letting her get a divorce if some other girl lured her husband ...its ok to insult her if her husband impregnates another woman...its ok to insult her if the leader of her family the husband does what he likes but god forbid we insult her for protecting her family...

Typical braindead Islamofascist,

So a woman whose husband is a philandering bastard should not have a right to divorce him and keep up the charade of a marriage in order to protect her family.

Some should understand that it is the leaders job (according to Islam) to have a balanced life....if the leader is Muslim he should also encourage his population towards Islam...If the country is getting a high pregnancy rate outside marriage and it is continuing...for a small conservative country it is worrying!

Plus if many have accepted it and have no probs why does the outside world get diarrhea? I dont recall Brunei going wild or saying it was a shame that Scandinavia allows homosexuality or nude beaches, nor did it say its a shame that some American states accepted homosexuality or it didnt say its a shame when UK was shocked with how many kids were becoming single mothers and asking for child support...If Brunei didnt why should anyone else say anything to them? Just curious...how is anyone else affected? Were you thinking of impregnating a Bruneian girl? Or I dont know skipping Friday prayers...wait you arent even Muslim..Or I dont know propagating your religion? .Wait what is your religion...thats right officially you dont have one, so none of the stated laws affect you in any way!

It is good everything is going in stages rather than rushing everything in at once...And if Brunei is having a big problem with sex related crimes, then why should the world have problems with what it is doing to curb it? The world has its own problems try concentrating on those!
Yet this same moron was silent and till date has not done anything for that Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp
Now that is shitty...if Sultan puts the shariah law obviously you dont jump to punishment but look at the situation...Seriously drag the woman in ..but its ok to insult her by letting her get a divorce if some other girl lured her husband ...its ok to insult her if her husband impregnates another woman...its ok to insult her if the leader of her family the husband does what he likes but god forbid we insult her for protecting her family...
:rofl: soo gays went and boycotted a hotel chain coz now they cant sleep there? Really funny, isnt it? Go find someother hotel to soil! There are plenty!
Hope for it to be less strict then wonder why everything is still the same?! :unsure: Brunei has a very profound Catholic and Anglican churches ..so far nothing extremely bad has been written or reported....going crazy over something which forbids you from raping kids is def going to cause chaos!
Bring in trash about the royal family like no politicians have dirt on their hands :unsure: does this maligning make this reporter sound immature? :agree:
Typical of a foreigner with 2 faces...they enjoy the peace in the country, enjoy its luxury yet end up criticizing its fundaments "Malay Islamic Monarchy"
Acheh was the gateway for Islam into South East Asia...it has always been given "special" treatment in such cases...

u ready for sharia law in Pakistan!

Typical braindead Islamofascist,

So a woman whose husband is a philandering bastard should not have a right to divorce him and keep up the charade of a marriage in order to protect her family.
Typical ignorant when it comes to shariah :coffee:

We have divorce laws...where the woman can ask for a divorce if she just doesnt like to look at her husband...

Read this again:
Typical ignorant when it comes to shariah :coffee:

1stly, 4 witness who witnessed the act....so if that is not present the relationship did not happen...however if it is rape...the experts can find out using rape kit and 4 witness are not needed

stealing is a crime....chopping the hands off are not legalized under shariah for say stealing a pencil...According to Shariah the stolen goods must be of enough value to cause a significant decline in the one who was robbed's assets! It does not mean that stealing a tomato from a vendor will be counted....

Secondly some Shariah scholars say they can introduce a 3 strikes and you are out rule for petty theft which was used during some khalif's time...so maybe do some homework...or atleast try to read the article...

so basically u are for modernizing Sharia Law!

u ready for sharia law in Pakistan!
I am ready for it after we drain corrupts....who use law for their own means...

so basically u are for modernizing Sharia Law!
No I am for the original shariah law which you people have never heard of due to never bothering to do your research!

We have moved to a stage where only we can affect others but others can not affect us. So don't worry.
good to know then why butthurt over a country wanting Shariah law? You didnt ask them if they wanted Modi for India..so why hurt when they accepted Shariah? :pop:

I am ready for it after we drain corrupts....who use law for their own means...

No I am for the original shariah law which you people have never heard of due to never bothering to do your research!

so by which set of laws .. u are going to drain out corrupts ?

Another balanced nation gone down.
Actually I won't be surprised if the royal family of Brunei did this to get the largesse of Saudi in the near future knowing that they will be needing it very soon(due to the end of their oil reserves)
Saudi Arabia is known to encourage other Islamic nations to adopt their version of Islam and sharia.
All these royals share a strange brotherhood of sorts when it comes to protecting their turf.

its bit off topic! but u mean to say condition are not suitable for implementation of sharia law in pakistan because of misuse and corruption. right?
pretty much it...more on the part that most of our ministers themselves have fake degrees...such creatures cant handle a law that is above them!

pretty much it...more on the part that most of our ministers themselves have fake degrees...such creatures cant handle a law that is above them!

but same can be said about brunei! but frankly i have no idea about Brunei!

but same can be said about brunei! but frankly i have no idea about Brunei!
Do some research..its a small Sultanate..even the article gave an intro on it..shows how much you read :disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom