What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Only people who know not the basics call Shariah devine! I just answered one guy just 2-3 pages back...

Whats ur take on islamic banking?
U would want to follow that giving loans without interest?

If the majority believes in Sharia, Let the people implement the rule of their desire. Why people on PDF are crying over this matter? I cannot understand that..
Most of the Indians jumped in when they saw the word Shariah....some admitted didnt even know where Brunei is ...others didnt even read OP and started commenting...I even quoted the OP to explain to some then realized there are too many of them :unsure:

Whats ur take on islamic banking?
U would want to follow that giving loans without interest?
I am not soo much into finance...I only have limited knowledge on the subject but Brunei is already practicing it and UK has degrees on Islamic banking...if it is that bad...they cant possibly have a degree of 4yrs and 1 yr masters on it?

Top 10 Business Schools in the USA offer Islamic Finance courses and programs | PRLog

This year, UK appeared as the first non-Muslim country to host World Islamic Economic Forum and the prime minister of UK, David Cameron announced his plan to launch an Islamic market index and to issue sovereign sukuk.

all of the top ten business schools in the United States offer courses and programs in Islamic Finance. The top ten universities include Harvard University, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), MIT Sloan, Northwestern University (Kellogg), University of Chicago, University of Berkeley (School of Law), Columbia Business School, Dartmouth College (Tuck), New York University (Stern).

Harvard Islamic Finance Project is the most notable initiative on Islamic Finance in the USA which holds intellectual forum every two years and brings scholars, educators, experts from around the world to discuss issues in the Islamic Finance industry. The project was founded in 1995 by Harvard University Centre of Middle Eastern Studies (CMES) which later on became part of Islamic Legal Studies Program at Harvard Law School.

Nice way of avoiding to show proof that you know Shariah when you plainly lied :coffee: No hard feelings! :wave:

Ok whats the sentence to a father in law who rapes his daughter in law?

I am giving u an example and not trolling so do answer please

Ok whats the sentence to a father in law who rapes his daughter in law?

I am giving u an example and not trolling so do answer please
You are the one who claimed you know Shariah...so lets hear it :coffee:

I don't see anything wrong if an Islamic country with predominantly Muslim population like Pakistan adopts Sharia. The problem with Brunei is that almost 35% of its population are non Muslims. I wonder what they think about living under Sharia.

I don't see anything wrong if an Islamic country with predominantly Muslim population like Pakistan adopts Sharia. The problem with Brunei is that almost 35% of its population are non Muslims. I wonder what they think about living under Sharia.
Only 20% even OP has it written...man all of you need reading spects! An Indian recently showed me a report from Brunei itself saying 83% were Muslims..take your pick!

They can live as they always have lived except they cant go around having sex with every girl they see...if you feel pity do tell them they can have as many girls as they want from non Muslim countries as in your eyes its ok and not an offence :enjoy:

You are the one who claimed you know Shariah...so lets hear it :coffee:

U got to divorce ur wife and let the father in law marry her.

There was such a case in india years back,did they follow sharia or mullahs interpreted wrongly?

Thats for u to tell me

now non-muslims have to pay jiziya and treated as second class citizen . how cool . now plz dont ask me why do you care about those. it is same as you ppl have cared about rohingya muslims.

U got to divorce ur wife and let the father in law marry her.

There was such a case in india years back,did they follow sharia or mullahs interpreted wrongly?

Thats for u to tell me
1stly no....Coz it was rape then rape rules apply....what was applied was a mixed jargon of rape plus infidelity plus cultural laws!

2ndly, In India there is no Shariah so every Tom Dick and Harry cant even give such a punishment and label it Shariah!

3rdly, def wrong interpretation....

now non-muslims have to pay jiziya and treated as second class citizen . how cool . now plz dont ask me why do you care about those. it is same as you ppl have cared about rohingya muslims.
:rofl: man they just get better and better in showing how ignorant they are about Shariah!

I will ask another question...which Pundit thought you Shariah? Coz that is not even Shariah punishment which was implemented in Brunei! :rofl: Oh wait let me guess you never knew of that country! Oh wait let me guess you dont even know what Shariah is! Man trolls trolls everywhere!

1stly no....Coz it was rape then rape rules apply....what was applied was a mixed jargon of rape plus infidelity!

2ndly, In India there is no Shariah so every Tom Dick and Harry cant even give such a punishment and label it Shariah!

Very tardy reply.
Prove I am wrong and I will back off but if no then accept even u urself don't know sharia:rolleyes:

Only 20% even OP has it written...man all of you need reading spects! An Indian recently showed me a report from Brunei itself saying 83% were Muslims..take your pick!

My data was from wikipedia, it says 67% Muslim population, remember wiki has 10% as atheists. To confirm it, I checked CIA factbook and the actual percentage is 78.8%. So still 21% of the total population are non Muslims. Not a small number.

They can live as they always have lived except they cant go around having sex with every girl they see...if you feel pity do tell them they can have as many girls as they want from non Muslim countries as in your eyes its ok and not an offence :enjoy:

So the point of Sharia is only to stop people having casual sex?

Very tardy reply.
Prove I am wrong and I will back off but if no then accept even u urself don't know sharia:rolleyes:
I know the basics....enough not to get a wrong judge put me behind bars...basic knowledge is necessary in todays world! :tup:

I told you there is a 4yr degree in Shariah...I didnt do it so I do not know the whole code of law...but since I have read the Quran with translation and many hadith I know my basics....Just like you read up your basics when you enter a foreign land...or even simpler when boarding a plane!

1stly no....Coz it was rape then rape rules apply....what was applied was a mixed jargon of rape plus infidelity plus cultural laws!

:rofl: man they just get better and better in showing how ignorant they are about Shariah!

I will ask another question...which Pundit thought you Shariah? Coz that is not even Shariah punishment which was implemented in Brunei! :rofl: Oh wait let me guess you never knew of that country! Oh wait let me guess you dont even know what Shariah is! Man trolls trolls everywhere!
if its is not shariya then why we Hindus had to pay separate taxes taxes during aurangjeb rule. if not separate taxes, then why it is called jiziya. if others are not treated as second class citizen then why they are not allowed to serve in armed forces in shariat rule.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom