What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Were they given the option to voice their opinion?
My question is what is their concern that they need to voice out? If the law is not unjust to them why will they cry fake tears like you? :unsure:

My question is what is their concern that they need to voice out? If the law is not unjust to them why will they cry fake tears like you? :unsure:

The concern could simply be living under the religious laws of a different religion. That is a big enough concern.

The concern could simply be living under the religious laws of a different religion. That is a big enough concern.
How is it soo concerning? What is the concern in it?

That is really absurd...just because it has a Shariah name to it you are concerned...however, some of the laws are same as what America implements but just coz its not called Shariah you are hopping around there? Really hypocrisy!

I have replied to every of your concern..You may have a lifetime to waste on PDF over a fake concern of a law which will not harm you and you know not in a country you know not for no reasons at all! :woot: Textbook definition of Trolling!

How is it soo concerning? What is the concern in it?

Already mentioned it several times categorically. If you lack the basic ability to understand it that's not my problem. So long!

I don't think your support is either required or useful or otherwise in Pakistan's matters.
Just stick to opinions.
An opinion is always a support for one thing or another.
So whether or not it is useful or otherwise is moot. I just support it. And I wish you all the success there!

Pakistanis are so proud of a medivial 1400 year old law,it baffles all indians

If Indians can live with medieval thousands of years old shit then you dont need to baffle about what others are doing

And pakis are still defending. huh

why not? we are Muslims and this is our doctrine what is wrong with our defending it against bharatis who are having religion based inhuman customs ?

If Indians can live with medieval thousands of years old shit then you dont need to baffle about what others are doing

why not? we are Muslims and this is our doctrine what is wrong with our defending it against bharatis who are having religion based inhuman customs ?

Except that indians don't follow that old shit.
Indians go by constitution

Already mentioned it several times categorically. If you lack the basic ability to understand it that's not my problem. So long!
And I have repeatedly asked show me 1 reason for them to be as concerned as you :unsure: Well, if they are as misinformed as you then definitely...But that doesnt seem the case!

Most of the educated condem it and make fun of it.:)
While the educated in the basics of Shariah appreciate Shariah and dont condemn it coz they are educated in it :agree:

That is not a concern of an everyday man def the concern of a troll :agree:
Or should I say Islamophobe :agree:

That is not a concern of an everyday man def the concern of a troll :agree:
Or should I say Islamophobe :agree:

Stop calling names when you are in an arguments. It does not add value to your point.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom