What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

It is personal..in the sense no one can force you to follow it...however preferring a set of laws (no matter where they originated from) should not make 1 blind over what is just and not!

Your attitude and also @jaunty 's

Shariah is only derived from the Quran it is not a must that we follow it...it was coined up later by human beings....Does this disassociation help relieve your islamophobe?

Laws have to come from somewhere....what is the harm they came from the Quran? The very fact that you are scared to your wits about something you know is hilarious!
Why would we be afraid.
We live in a free country.

And I am not any islamophobe but u are certainly a brainwashed islamist immune to any reason.

U are supporting a barbaric law that authorises a person to be killed by stoning in 21 st century for god's sake:mad:

Why would we be afraid.
We live in a free country.

And I am not any islamophobe but u are certainly a brainwashed islamist immune to any reason.

U are supporting a barbaric law that authorises a person to be killed by stoning in 21 st century for god's sake:mad:
And again we have proof of lack of knowledge + understanding...

Capital punishment or the death penalty is a legal process whereby a person is put to death by the state as a punishment for a crime. The judicial decree that someone be punished in this manner is a death sentence, while the actual enforcement is an execution.

Capital punishment has, in the past, been practiced by most societies, as a punishment for criminals, and political or religious dissidents. Historically, the carrying out of the death sentence was often accompanied by torture, and executions were most often public.

Currently 58 nations actively practice capital punishment, 98 countries have abolished it de jure for all crimes, 7 have abolished it for ordinary crimes only (maintain it for special circumstances such as war crimes), and 35 have abolished it de facto (have not used it for at least ten years and/or are under moratorium). Amnesty International considers most countries abolitionist; overall, the organisation considers 140 countries to be abolitionist in law or practice. About 90% of all executions in the world take place in Asia.

Lets hear you voice out for each and every killing!

Mind you due to your lack of knowledge you think people stone whomever they wish ....even OP has the basic info needed for a normal man...not sure if you lacked comprehension skills or just enjoy trolling...to have missed that!

LOL.
On a side note, u will be judged in after life based on centuries old laws! the irony!
Uncle subha say shaam hogi inko sharam nai aai kay thora homework hi kerlayn issi law par jiss par subha say sham tak baat hori hai...

Its like that mahavra poori raat story suni and subha jagtay poocha woh character larka tha ya larki (I cant remember the exact proverb :ashamed: )

Capital punishment or the death penalty is a legal process whereby a person is put to death by the state as a punishment for a crime. The judicial decree that someone be punished in this manner is a death sentence, while the actual enforcement is an execution.

Capital punishment has, in the past, been practiced by most societies, as a punishment for criminals, and political or religious dissidents. Historically, the carrying out of the death sentence was often accompanied by torture, and executions were most often public.

Currently 58 nations actively practice capital punishment, 98 countries have abolished it de jure for all crimes, 7 have abolished it for ordinary crimes only (maintain it for special circumstances such as war crimes), and 35 have abolished it de facto (have not used it for at least ten years and/or are under moratorium). Amnesty International considers most countries abolitionist; overall, the organisation considers 140 countries to be abolitionist in law or practice. About 90% of all executions in the world take place in Asia.

Mind you due to your lack of knowledge you think people stone whomever they wish ....even OP has the basic info needed for a normal man...not sure if you lacked comprehension skills or just enjoy trolling...to have missed that!
Stoning anyone,even osama is a stupid idea.

end of discussion

It is personal..in the sense no one can force you to follow it...however preferring a set of laws (no matter where they originated from) should not make 1 blind over what is just and not!
!
Why does it have to be in the name of religion?

Uncle subha say shaam hogi inko sharam nai aai kay thora homework hi kerlayn issi law par jiss par subha say sham tak baat hori hai...

Its like that mahavra poori raat story suni and subha jagtay poocha woh character larka tha ya larki (I cant remember the exact proverb :ashamed: )
sharam kar and stop calling me unkil. saab raaz idhar he faash karnay hain?

How do you know? Have you died before? :coffee: or just cheap trolling out of habit?
:rofl: Obviously didnt even read the OP :tsk: shame on you!
Do u undestand the cumulative meaning of my line?

Stoning anyone is a bad idea

I don't have time for stupid after death discussions on beauty of 72 virgins that I may or may not get.

So no,i won't ask him
then dont comment here. it isnt your belief and you should nt be concerned with it just as I am not concerned with yours!
the only reason I said that is u ppl are over enthusiastic on here but in real life u dont wanna piss off ur neighbor muslim!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom