What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

then dont comment here. it isnt your belief and you should nt be concerned with it just as I am not concerned with yours!
the only reason I said that is u ppl are over enthusiastic on here but in real life u dont wanna piss off ur neighbor muslim!

U guys are seriously myopic.u don't see anything without prism of religion.

Thats a shame

What have to be in the name of religion? You dont go I sentence you to death in the name of ALLAH :blink:
That is more than enough to make the difference........the very same difference that your respectable forefathers decided to create a new nation to secure their belief.

Because Islam is a deen...a way of life not just a religion..not just an act of worship but a complete way of life...like devote monks :p:

imposing it country wide on every one is stupid

I did some research into sharia laws... boy are women F___ and treated like cattle.

sharia-justice-1.jpg

A Muslim woman receiving Sharia justice. She is about to be stoned to death.

A young boy in Iran got caught stealing bread in a market, and this was his punishment...
boy-caught-stealing-bread-in-iran-1.jpg

boy-caught-stealing-bread-in-iran-2.jpg

boy-caught-stealing-bread-in-iran-3.jpg

sharia-poster-2.jpg

Sources? I can find rubbish against Hinduism but I dont wanna stoop to your level :tdown:

imposing it country wide on every one is stupid
Imposing it in the court house...they are not going knocking on your door to talk to you about it like born again Christians...
He wants crime rate to decrease so he pushed harsh law (if its called Shariah then be it) at least he wants to pass the msg he is serious!

Dont want anything to do with the Shariah stay out of trouble! simple! Like you dont take drugs when you go to Singapore, no throwing Chewing gum in public areas and so on...

extremist like you need a source for showing stoning? :lol:

Do you cut off arms , hands , feet?

is this is unknown ?
OP has answered that...try maybe reading for a change it might unclog that brain of yours :enjoy:

U know nothing about sharia.. See the link for some info about Islamic laws or Sharia laws
Reclaiming Tradition: Islamic Law in a Modern World | International Affairs Review
Brother they are just trolling I have been on this thread since morning answering everything they have said....after every 2-3 that leave another 2-3 asking the same question come in...Not one has even read OP half dont even know where Brunei is and the def all only know Taliban Shariah or what the Indian Muslim council gives punishment as shariah....nothing from self reading...I have put some 3-4 articles since morning on different stuff...not 1 feedback, same old ranting same old dheet band of wanting to win attitude without even thinking that they know nothing but are fearing a system they know not!

Last edited:
OP has answered that...try maybe reading for a change it might unclog that brain of yours :enjoy:

OP has answered what?

U know nothing about sharia.. See the link for some info about Islamic laws or Sharia laws
Reclaiming Tradition: Islamic Law in a Modern World | International Affairs Review

I see your sharia laws in countries today...I see it your country ... I don't need a whitewashed version / link

Brother they are just trolling I have been on this thread since morning answering everything they have said....after every 2-3 that leave another 2-3 asking the same question come in...Not one has even read OP half done even know where Brunei is and the def all only know Taliban Shariah or what the Indian Muslim council gives punishment as shariah....nothing from self reading...I have put some 3-4 articles since morning on different stuff...not 1 feedback, same old ranting same old dheet band of wanting to win attitude without even thinking that they know nothing but are fearing a system they know not!

Like I said we have seen your countries sharia law... we've seen were your own courts have bowed down to sharia law over its constitutional law , where a women kidnapped and forced in a marriage was acceptable . I don't know who you trying to B___S ... but we have seen facts on the ground.

HERE LOOK ABOVE! your sharia courts superseded your constitutional courts and said this girl must be forced to go marry her Rapist!

Last edited:
OP has answered what?

I see your sharia laws in countries today...I see it your country ... I don't need a whitewashed version / link

Like I said we have seen your countries sharia law... we've seen were your own courts have bowed down to sharia law over its constitutional law , where a women kidnapped and forced in a marriage was acceptable . I don't know who you trying to B___S ... but we have seen facts on the ground.

HERE LOOK ABOVE! your sharia courts superseded your constitutional courts and said this girl must be forced to go marry her Rapist!
That is not shariah court...That is why I said try doing some homework! :tup:

Sources? I can find rubbish against Hinduism but I dont wanna stoop to your level :tdown:

Imposing it in the court house...they are not going knocking on your door to talk to you about it like born again Christians...
He wants crime rate to decrease so he pushed harsh law (if its called Shariah then be it) at least he wants to pass the msg he is serious!

in courts? so courts ordering to cut off peoples limbs is fine? or stoning for adultery not being modest drinking alcohol? ugh such a primitive mindset living in UK?

what is not sharia courts? the video i showed above, if you find the entire documentary, it clearly says that Pakistan's judical system let the sharia law courts superceed its decision. the decision that the girl must marry her rapist!

It is in plain speak ... pls stop B-S ing about virtues of Sharia... and deal in facts.
Pakistan's judicial system is British not Shariah :coffee: Your own countrymate can lay his life on it...He said "not until the main courts are under Shariah (which they are nit because they practice the British system) Pakistan does not have Shariah law...

the decision that the girl must marry her rapists is not in Shariah...kindly give me from Shariah references :coffee:

Thats why I repeated told each and every Indian do your homework...but so far :tsk:

what is not sharia courts? the video i showed above, if you find the entire documentary, it clearly says that Pakistan's judical system let the sharia law courts superceed its decision. the decision that the girl must marry her rapist!

It is in plain speak ... pls stop B-S ing about virtues of Sharia... and deal in facts.
1st tell me the basics of Shariah...2 people already gave you 2 sites to refer to but you chose to refer to a video :rofl: and your reference please?

BS? When did you even tell me what Shariah is? You dont even know it yet you are fighting against it like it will eat you if you dont

in courts? so courts ordering to cut off peoples limbs is fine? or stoning for adultery not being modest drinking alcohol? ugh such a primitive mindset living in UK?
Primitive? really? basics of Shariah out with it...so I know what is primitive and what is in your head...it is sad that in Canada they dont teach you to do your research before accusing! :tsk: maybe you didnt learn the skill :enjoy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom