What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

:unsure:

While the educated in the basics of Shariah appreciate Shariah and dont condemn it coz they are educated in it :agree:
But.....by pushing your beliefs on to me? Would that not be unfair?
Law of the land should be fair to one and all be it black, white or brown.

Those who follow cast based system dont fit into category of educated
Yeah at least we are not killing shias by suicide bombings every day in dozens.

Focus on the topic at hand,if u can sling mud so can the others.

They fail to get the point that forcing the non Muslim population to live under Muslim laws is unfair and unjust by design. The question of how good or bad sharia is comes later. Lack of basic logic and reasoning. I failed to get that point across after multiple tries and got termed as Islamophobe instead. :lol:

Those who follow cast based system dont fit into category of educated
I dint know you were the one handing out educational qualifications but. If you are the one can you clear a doubt?
Are the once who blow themselves up Phd holders?

Shariah is a code of law which is relatively just (since I have not read every word of it) but 1 thing I know it does not injustice to the non Muslim so if something doesnt harm you, what is your concern regarding it? Just the name/ title/ association with Islam? Does that not fit Islamophobe than?

They fail to get the point that forcing the non Muslim population to live under Muslim laws is unfair and unjust by design. The question of how good or bad sharia is comes later. Lack of basic logic and reasoning. I failed to get that point across after multiple tries and got termed as Islamophobe instead. :lol:
I fail to understand how you malign the word unjust just because a law is carrying a Muslim name even if it does no injustice?

I would call this lack of basic logic and reasoning....challenging something that is not even bad for you...its like you want to take to court the saffron colour because the word saffron also is used for spices! doesnt make sense! Just because it is a spice cant it be a colour too?

Stop calling names when you are in an arguments. It does not add value to your point.
its not calling names its a quality you are depicting! :agree:

Yeah at least we are not killing shias by suicide bombings every day in dozens.

Focus on the topic at hand,if u can sling mud so can the others.

why dont you focus on your shity cast system and dont poke your nose into my religion

I fail to understand how you malign the word unjust just because a law is carrying a Muslim name even if it does no injustice?

First of all you can not malign a word. :lol:

Secondly if someone pushes Christian or Hindu or even Animistic laws on people of other religions I'd say the same thing. It just happens to be Muslim laws in this case.

Damn these guyrg are totally brainwashed in terms of religion.

I think there should be a limit to amount of religious education a child gets

I agree too much of religion is injurious to one's mental health.

Secondly if someone pushes Christian or Hindu or even Animistic laws on people of other religions I'd say the same thing. It just happens to be Muslim laws in this case.

True that.

You just succeeded in draging the word unjust where it doesnt fit (just laws...fair laws for non Muslim) and you couldnt even prove your stand..so yea unjust word ko bhi sharam agi!
If they are just anyone will accept them...

Or maybe you are totally brainwashed against it! :azn:

PPL of 21'st century if get exposed to all form of justice other than sharia, the ticking bomb will explode.

they will be first one to adopt atheism.

countries can adopt anything ,ppl can reject anything.Brainwashing has limits.

Shariah is a code of law which is relatively just (since I have not read every word of it) but 1 thing I know it does not injustice to the non Muslim so if something doesnt harm you, what is your concern regarding it? Just the name/ title?

I do have no idea at all..........but it is your faith (and I respect it). Religion is a personal and I hope and pray it remains that way.

I do have no idea at all..........but it is your faith (and I respect it). Religion is a personal and I hope and pray it remains that way.
It is personal..in the sense no one can force you to follow it...however preferring a set of laws (no matter where they originated from) should not make 1 blind over what is just and not!

What does it even supposed to even mean.

:rolleyes::eek:
Your attitude and also @jaunty 's

Shariah is only derived from the Quran it is not a must that we follow it...it was coined up later by human beings....Does this disassociation help relieve your islamophobe?

Laws have to come from somewhere....what is the harm they came from the Quran? The very fact that you are scared to your wits about something you know is hilarious!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom