What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Lack of understanding leads to such conclusions...

Shariah can be changed...it is derived from the Quran but it is not the Quran....Lack of understanding makes you lot scared and fight against something you know not!
Again lack of knowledge makes you look a little ....anyway I have addressed the blood money in this very thread

There is no law of women getting married before 18...Stop confusing culture/ customs of paidu and Mullah with Shariah!
There are tons of Islamic scholars who have said that sharia entails:
1. Mutilation - Chopping of arms for small crimes like thievery
2. Punishment like lashing and stoning.
3. Concept of Blood money
4. Presence of 4 male Muslim witnesses to substantiate that a woman was raped. If the woman fails to show 4 male Muslims as witnesses of the rape, she would be punished for adultery.

This is among other numerous gems. Forgive me, but I am not going to take your word and interpretation when the numerous Islamic scholars have clearly said the above things. All it takes is Google to find out the names of those scholars and their qualifications.

In any case - I support Sharia in Pakistan. God willing, Pakistan will soon be run on Shariah. I hope you do too. :tup:

The funny thing is these Pakistanis don't want sharia in their own country, as they think it might be misused. Funny they don't have similar concerns for other countries.
Because our country has sectarian problem ...doesnt exist in Brunei

Our country has more corrupt then the population of Brunei itself!

Our country has more illiterates that the population itself!

Brunei university is 1 of the center where people come to learn Shariah (BBA) and (MA) ...people from all over S.E.Asia get scholarships to learn shariah and Usuluddin...Even people from Kosova, from some Arab countries (not the rich ones)

Oh wait do you even know where Brunei is?
Such hypocrites!
Try awareness which you dont have! We are aware of what we lack which Brunei has...But you are the hypocrite not being able to justify your deep concern about a law you know not! :tsk:

It might be the best law under the sun, that is not even the point.
The point is you are shedding false concern based on a law you know not!

I don't get why Indians are so hyped about this?
I personally think Pakistan should adopt the Sharia punishment for crimes as well; it's quite effective. Would definitely help reduce crime rates if actually enforced.

I personally think Pakistan should adopt the Sharia punishment for crimes as well; it's quite effective. Would definitely help reduce crime rates if actually enforced.

At least you are not a hypocrite.

There are tons of Islamic scholars who have said that sharia entails:
1. Mutilation - Chopping of arms for small crimes like thievery
2. Concept of Blood money
3. Presence of 4 male Muslim witnesses to substantiate that a woman was raped. If the woman fails to show 4 male Muslims as witnesses of the rape, she would be punished for adultery.
Kindly give me the links...

Because point one is in OP (bet you hadnt read that) so is point 2 and point 3 I have said repeated times (OP has some info + I have repeated more than 3 times on this very thread) that for rape there is no need of witness...I am sorry your Indian brothers tell you otherwise!

This is among other numerous gems. Forgive me, but I am not going to take your word and interpretation when the numerous Islamic scholars have clearly said the above things. All it takes is Google to find out the names of those scholars and their qualifications.

In any case - I support Sharia in Pakistan. God willing, Pakistan will soon have Shariah. I hope you do too.
There is Mullah those who know what they know based on what their daddy told and then there are scholars who have done a degree in the subject...Take your pick if you think its a scholar tell me the name and what he said....

At least you are not a hypocrite.
Neither am I ...I already stated yes one 1 condition wash out the corrupts then we will adopt it! Just because I didnt repeat it for the 3rd time in the same thread doesnt make me a hypocrite...I showed you our awareness but I guess you really are a troll coz you failed to show me why you are concerned!

The point is you are shedding false concern based on a law you know not!

The concern is not how good or bad the law is; I never commented on that. You have not understood my point after repeating it for nearly 10 times.

Habit of jumping when they see Islam, Shariah or anything related to Islam....old habits die hard!

Kindly give me the links...

Because point one is in OP (bet you hadnt read that) so is point 2 and point 3 I have said repeated times (OP has some info + I have repeated more than 3 times on this very thread) that for rape there is no need of witness...I am sorry your Indian brothers tell you otherwise!

There is Mullah those who know what they know based on what their daddy told and then there are scholars who have done a degree in the subject...Take your pick if you think its a scholar tell me the name and what he said....

Neither am I ...I already stated yes one 1 condition wash out the corrupts then we will adopt it! Just because I didnt repeat it for the 3rd time in the same thread doesnt make me a hypocrite...I showed you our awareness but I guess you really are a troll coz you failed to show me why you are concerned!
Hey, its not my country that is getting Shariah.
And I already support Shariah in Pakistan...so you have my full vote of confidence.

I support anyone and everyone who is trying to get Shariah implemented in Pakistan :tup:
I sincerely hope that you folks succeed!

The concern is not how good or bad the law is; I never commented on that. You have not understood my point after repeating it for nearly 10 times.
Your concern was for the non Muslims if they agreed, how unfair it is for them to live under such law...so pry tell me how is that misunderstood?

That is the textbook definition of hypocrisy. You have all these excuses for not implementing in Pakistan whereas you want even the non Muslims to come under sharia elsewhere. That is hypocrisy.

And I already support Shariah in Pakistan...so you have my full vote of confidence.

I support anyone and everyone who is trying to get Shariah implemented in Pakistan :tup:
I sincerely hope that you folks succeed!
Hope you feel the same in a country you dont know (Brunei) for a set of laws you know not :tup:

Your concern was for the non Muslims if they agreed, how unfair it is for them to live under such law...so pry tell me how is that misunderstood?

Were they given the option to voice their opinion?

That is the textbook definition of hypocrisy. You have all these excuses for not implementing in Pakistan whereas you want even the non Muslims to come under sharia elsewhere. That is hypocrisy.
I gave my list of concern...You want to go in circles again? I guess that is textbook definition of trolling!

Leave it, you think they're actually interested in explanations? :rolleyes:
I doubt it...But the strange thing is abhi tak sharam say bhagay nai that they had false alert! :unsure:

I don't think your support is either required or useful or otherwise in Pakistan's matters.
Just stick to opinions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom