What's new

British PM Liz Truss says she is a huge zionist

This bitch has got to go

The labor party leader is the same, it's why he can't last either, but underneath him their is a lot more sympathy

So what, it just means she supports a home for Jewish people.

Muslims are, after all, the fastest growing people and have upward of 50 Islamic nation states to themselves ?

Jews ko ek bhi nahi allowed ? Not even where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me ? ye kya baat hui ?

So what, it just means she supports a home for Jewish people.

Muslims are, after all, the fastest growing people and have upward of 50 Islamic nation states to themselves ?

Jews ko ek bhi nahi allowed ? Not even where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me ? ye kya baat hui ?

Indian donkey. Mind your own business. You people come to this forum uninvited.

have upward of 50 Islamic nation states to themselves ?
what is the name of gandalf's *** hair is that logic? Muslims have 50 states we you can just steal a couple of them. I am sure they will find some rock to crawl under. Syrians and palestinians are the largest refugee peoples in the world. Jews' gotta have some Lebensraum, I guess is what you are saying.

could you be any more vague? how do you define where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me, Is it the place where their prophet was born. Is the the entire city, the surrouding city, the entire middle east, planet earth, the milky way? they can just claim shit like that?

all around the world nations have come and gone from regions. that doesn't mean one can lay claim and conquer that place in the modern civilized age based on archaic claims. How many foreigners have rules india? would you accept their claim onto india today?

what is the name of gandalf's *** hair is that logic? Muslims have 50 states we you can just steal a couple of them. I am sure they will find some rock to crawl under. Syrians and palestinians are the largest refugee peoples in the world. Jews' gotta have some Lebensraum, I guess is what you are saying.
Just don't get all the hate the poor Jews get, spl from Pakistanis. I mean, even many of the Arab states have come around to accepting the reality of Israel and there's been considerable progress made toward peace between them.

Kabhi Filisteen, kabhi Kashmir... apna ghar sambhal lo pehle... whole world can see the smoke billowing from there.

Chakkar kya hai Pakistanio ke saath ? kabhi American camp, kabhi Chinese camp, to kabhi Arbi mamlon me loudest voice.. hum hi se seekh lo foreign policy.

1664953027684.png

1664953049353.png

1664953071829.png

1664953141850.png

1664953166848.png

1664953196099.png

1664953228971.png

1664953286646.png

Just don't get all the hate the poor Jews get, spl from Pakistanis. I mean, even many of the Arab states have come around to accepting the reality of Israel and there's been considerable progress made toward peace between them.

Kabhi Filisteen, kabhi Kashmir... apna ghar sambhal lo pehle... whole world can see the smoke billowing from there.

Chakkar kya hai Pakistanio ke saath ? kabhi American camp, kabhi Chinese camp, to kabhi Arbi mamlon me loudest voice.. hum hi se seekh lo foreign policy.

View attachment 884803
View attachment 884805
View attachment 884806
View attachment 884807
View attachment 884808
View attachment 884809
View attachment 884810
View attachment 884812

Tum hum se seekh lo, azadi ka matlab.

lekin hindu-stani kya janay, Kabab ka sawad !

could you be any more vague? how do you define where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me, Is it the place where their prophet was born. Is the the entire city, the surrouding city, the entire middle east, planet earth, the milky way? they can just claim shit like that?

all around the world nations have come and gone from regions. that doesn't mean one can lay claim and conquer that place in the modern civilized age based on archaic claims. How many foreigners have rules india? would you accept their claim onto india today?
might is right

Well Islam came and grew in those countries through conquest. Many among you here have no qualms about openly talking about conquest or preaching intolerance when it’s convenient for you. So what are we talking about really?

so first, we've desconstructed the 50 nations fallacy you espoused. i am 100% sure you know are samrter than than sanghi bullshit but just don't want to put any effort in the argument.

Just don't get all the hate the poor Jews get, spl from Pakistanis.
Jews and muslims went along just fine. It wasn't all hunky dory but it was an order of a magnitude better than what the christians and romans were doing to the jews for millenia. it all started with the demographic change in palestien and the subsequent establishment of the illegitimate state of Israel and then coupled with that the western fuckery and newcolonialism in teh affairs of the arab world to, among other reasons, prop up their blue eyed boy (pun intended - blue eyes as in eastern european ashkenazi blue eyes.). Ask yourself, have muslims been blowing themselves up all the time? or just when this bullshit started.

Since i said illegitimate state, Before you point out, I am not one of those people who advocate the complete destruction of the illegimitate state. The jews resising their today, while mostly full of genocidal hatred and general bigotry ( because if not those, you'd have to be pretty fkd up mentally to not condemn arresting of 3 year olds), i still support their live to live and a homeland. just not the palestinian homeland they took by force. but as things stand, they have the upper hand and the arabs have proven to be a bunch of big ol bussies, and have hence resorted to ball fondling in their fear of iran. but that doesn't mean the jews claim is legit. it just means, complete annihilation of the jewish state is not humane or pragmatic.

Pakistanis are not the torch bearers of anything. Just bcoz we are fkd up doesn't mean the cause is wrong.

I mean, even many of the Arab states have come around to accepting the reality of Israel and there's been considerable progress made toward peace between them.
Replied above. If arabs are your role models for a progressive thinking nation, God the simulator help you,

I am sure India will cease all foreign policy initiative until they have a 100% toilet coverage. What the hell is this argument, bro? It's not like we are letting apna ghar burn for our love of filisteen and kashmir.

We are letting apna ghar burn for entirely different reasons. :lol:

Chakkar kya hai Pakistanio ke saath ? kabhi American camp, kabhi Chinese camp, to kabhi Arbi mamlon me loudest voice..
Don't have a choice here, unfortunately. We have no legs to stand on of our own, lets be real.

hum hi se seekh lo foreign policy.
There's truth to this, but there's still limitations, US really helped us hold our own as an infant state. We still haven't weaned off of that. The most powerful player (until recently) in Pakistani politics is beholden to the US. and the rest is history.

might is right
Exactly, sir. I understand that but then they try to hide behind these half-*** arguments. like 3000 y/o claims and birthplace of judaism and muslims have 50 states etc etc.

Birthplace to christianity ki bhi he, un ke de do. And all indian states are hindu majority. Aik do states chor nhi skte hindu. I am sure other hindu states would gladly accept them.

Well Islam came and grew in those countries through conquest. Many among you here have no qualms about openly talking about conquest or preaching intolerance when it’s convenient for you. So what are we talking about really?
First, we are talking about the modern civilization. No one's (except some dumb taliban lover types) advocating for conquest today. There's no place for it in the civilized world

Second, "Many among us" being wrong doesn't mean the whole cause for palestinian freedom is wrong. just like RSS/VHP type don't represent the hindu religion.

Third, what Indonesia is the biggest population of muslims on the face of the earth. What muslim conquest happened there?

It seems you don't understand the history of the region. Arab Muslim conquerors liberated the Semitic civilization from Roman and Persian empire rivalry and negotiated the return of Jews to Jerusalem for the first time in 6 centuries to allow them to perform religious duties. Jews had been expelled from Palestine by Romans and Palestinian Christians - most of whom became Muslim over centuries.

Back
Top Bottom