What's new

British PM embarrasses India

Dont try to be smart. Post the entire paragraph.

Mate, he is just pulling crap, the material that Indian firm provided were a glass line reactor which is also used in the pharma industry to make medicine. Even after the cable were released they couldn't prove squat that India knew about is to what Syria would use the equipment for, and the investigation was done by the US and even they said that India has a clean record.

Stupidity at its best, the British President should be embarrassed for making false/wrong statement in public and not India regarding an issue which is related to possible attacks on another country. India, has always said that it will follow any decision made by the UN. If the western country want to attack Syria without the consent of the UN then its their problem. And the Chemical weapon issue would be solved only with the help of Russia, so India doesn't even come into the picture.

:omghaha: :yahoo:

How ironic that you're sitting in a Pakistani forum. :omghaha:

Just because we are in a Pakistani forum does not mean we are obsessed with Pakistan. It can also mean that they have interest in defence and foreign affairs.

and defence.pk is a nice place to have a good conversation.

and how many candy's the economic shup paowa shinning rapistan bought?

Trolling about rape in every thread??

Dont worry - We had the capability to make our own 'candies' unlike the Nuclear retailer.....

Now tell me do you find it embarrassing ? if yes then why ? India already made it stand at the G8 summit.

Its up for you to tell me. You are in India. I don't know about Indian culture to determine if its embarrassing or not. As for G8, India is not part of G8. Its was G20.

really then why is India embarrassed :
India embarrassed?? Says who?? 'India Daily'?? :rofl: This is a rag tabloid of the web that no one even bothers to read except people like you as it spews nothing but nonsense!! It has zero credibility. One report in this tabloid even says that there's a huge UFO base on the LAC in the Himalayas where Indian and Chinese scientists are together working on reverse engineering the technology with the aliens helping them!!! :omghaha: Jeeez!

So, some fooking illiterate journalist from this rag tabloid says that India is 'embarrassed' and you take it that India is really embarrassed?? Seriously?

You need to sift the wheat from the chaff before posting nonsense out here just to score some brownie points.

Its up for you to tell me. You are in India. I don't know about Indian culture to determine if its embarrassing or not. As for G8, India is not part of G8. Its was G20.

I dont know buddy I find no reason to be embarrassed. The British PM made a mistake and the article says India embarrassed? but we did nothing :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom