What's new

British PM embarrasses India

Stupidity at its best, the British President should be embarrassed for making false/wrong statement in public and not India regarding an issue which is related to possible attacks on another country. India, has always said that it will follow any decision made by the UN. If the western country want to attack Syria without the consent of the UN then its their problem. And the Chemical weapon issue would be solved only with the help of Russia, so India doesn't even come into the picture.

But two Indian firms aided Syrian chemical and biological weapons
Syria and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India got busted because on one hand she condemns Syria for using Chemical weapon but on the other hand she aided the Syrian Chemical and biological program !!!

Shame on India for being a double header !!!

But two Indian firms aided Syrian chemical and biological weapons
Syria and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian firms provided them with equipment from Australia. Was it proved that they knew about the possibility that it would be used to make weapons? Can you provide me with a link that Indian firm specifically made their weapons or gave them details on how to make them? Equipment that are used in making chemical biological pathogens, are also used in research to create better medicine.

Two different lines joined together :rofl:
You are busted for making up a fake source

untitled_india.jpg

Indian firms provided them with equipment from Australia. Was it proved that they knew about the possibility that it would be used to make weapons? Can you provide me with a link that Indian firm specifically made their weapons or gave them details on how to make them? Equipment that are used in making chemical biological pathogens, are also used in research to create better medicine.

Dont try to be smart. Post the entire paragraph.

don't divert the attention away from India and the Syrian Chemical weapon.

I was responding to a silly remark made .

I couldnt care less - there is no embargo for Indian companies to trade with anyone - anyone who makes fertilizers can make a Chemical Weapon.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom