What's new

British-Bangladeshi family killed after joining IS in Syria

Just to lighten things up a bit, here is a Dimasa(from the Cachar region of Assam) tribal couple conversing in fluent Sylheti, illustrating the funny aspects of linguistic differences between Sylheti and Bongali.

this moron who has been continually harrassing me in racial and religious terms since my early days in this forum. So it is incumbent on me to pay him dividends in his own currency.
What harrassment? I just talked the truth and countered your abuses! Its not my fault that you are inferior in every possible way.

Prove me wrong...

a$$amese follow modified Bangla culture
Lol, tell that to the lakhs of Bengali muslims and Hindus in Assam who speak with us in Assamese, the muslims even write their mother tongue as Assamese instead of Bengali. This is how we get things done in our motherland, not like you cucks who abandon your language at the very first instance to speak in Bongali.
We do cherish our 'superior' culture and language.
So much for being superior and all.:rofl:

Lol, tell that to the lakhs of Bengali muslims and Hindus in Assam who speak with us in Assamese, the muslims even write their mother tongue as Assamese instead of Bengali. This is how we get things done in our motherland, not like you cucks who abandon your language at the very first instance to speak in Bongali.
Seems like Bengalis are doing a good job there! Its EEE strategy: Embrace, Extend, Extinguish! Tribals started to believe I see, first Tripura now a$$am. One by one...:devil:
So much for being superior and all.:rofl:
Yep you're inferior hindufied mongoloid following modified Bangla culture... :lol:

Seems like Bengalis are doing a good job there! Its EEE strategy: Embrace, Extend, Extinguish! Tribals started to believe I see, first Tripura now a$$am. One by one...:devil:

Yep you're inferior hindufied mongoloid following modified Bangla culture... :lol:
You Sylhetis are mutts, the Bengalis don't consider you as their own and you are ethnically and linguistically different from them. That's why you run off to the States or the UK at the very first opportunity. You people are the object of ridicule for the Bengalis and us Assamese alike, only way to redeem yourself is to stop bootlicking your masters and by reconciling to the fact that you will forever be North Easterners to them.

Who told you Tripura is being subsumed by Bengalis, they occupy less land there compared to the tribals.

Kokborok is making a comeback there, parents don't teach their wards Bengali anymore. While our languages and culture are flourishing in NE, you Sylhetis are just sucking up to your masters.

Aren't you ashamed to speak in a foreign language in your own place with outsiders..

@waz @Dubious brother, this false falger fifth columnist is opening threads with doctored titles, his thread title has no relation with content & targeted to create division among members & start troll war.

Also he shows strong xenophobia towards Muslims & Shyleti people. Please take appropriate action against him.

Yes I am not surprised . I do not expect that you will not side him . However you guys are not my concern . My concern is enemies inside home . Since you are not Bangladeshi so I do not expect that you will know every inner condition of Bangladesh . I just request you not to fall in his trap . But it's up to you .

His intention were never so simple as you are thinking . Besides its also not about linguistic issues only , he has a target and that is to create anarchy . He used to trigger unnecessary vicious flame between Pakistani and bangladeshis by posting garbage. No Bangladeshi even replied to these thread unless Pakistanis start spewing hate , and in this case I do not blame any Pakistani because if @Riyad the culprit will intentionally trigger Pakistanis by Using Bangladeshi flag , then it's normal for them to use hateful words .

And when he was failed by the attempts of Moderators . Now this crap started to make such remarks that is complete garbage related to Sylhet . He already single out Sylhetis for 90% terrorism and also claimed that Sylhetis put Bangladesh in shame . So it's clear what is his root . This filthy mole is the fish of deep water and you can not even reach to him easily, no question of catching him .

look at this first lines

There is no such thing in this news , yet this filthy mole added his own opinion , only to trigger flame and now this time between Bangladeshis .
He has been in my ignore list for months. I didn't know this thread even existed. That imbecile has been doing this type of shit-posting and polluted threads with divisive posts a lot when I first saw him. The thing that made me put him on my ignore list is when he started saying BD should merge with India as it's inseparable or some other nonsense. Let's hope mods take appropriate actions against this scum. Everyone should put him on ignore list, then he can speak with himself and his buddies from other countries after that.

We speak English with outsiders just like others...
Don't lie, how do you converse with those from Dhaka or Chittagong? In English?? You speak in their language, why would you guys be the only one to make concessions, let those from Dhaka learn Sylheti and speak it when in Sylhet.

Everything ranging from the topography, climate, language resembles NE India.

Even the cuisine is similar, like how you use tenga(souring agents) and fragrant fruits in your curries and the extensive use preserved fish and meat.

It's saddening to see you guys seek an alternate (fake) reality for yourselves.

Bangla isnt a foreign language to us.
That's nice to hear, but don't you think they should learn Sylheti too. Or are you folks somewhat inferior to them?

Don't lie, how do you converse with those from Dhaka or Chittagong? In English?? You speak in their language, why would you guys be the only one to make concessions, let those from Dhaka learn Sylheti and speak it when in Sylhet.
Lie? LOL, we Sylhetis rather will not talk then vomiting lies.

Didn't I said Bangla isn't foreign to us? We dont like non Sylhetis trying speaking Sylheti. We like to keep our culture and language within ourselves.
So? It also resembles like some parts of Africa, Europe and central Asia.
Even the cuisine is similar, like how you use tenga(souring agents) and fragrant fruits in your curries and the extensive use preserved fish and meat.
Minus the fish, these are turko-persian way...
We are reserved people. We only seek prosperity for ourselves...

He has been in my ignore list for months. I didn't know this thread even existed. That imbecile has been doing this type of shit-posting and polluted threads with divisive posts a lot when I first saw him. The thing that made me put him on my ignore list is when he started saying BD should merge with India as it's inseparable or some other nonsense. Let's hope mods take appropriate actions against this scum. Everyone should put him on ignore list, then he can speak with himself and his buddies from other countries after that.
He is not imbecile mate , he is a very clever man like fox , and common folks even can't imagine about such moles. Such moles pretend to be an imbecile only to deceive common folks . Trust me such folks are just two headed snake! You see how cold blooded he is ? If everyone starts abuse him ,still he can stay calm and keep posting garbage . Tell me my friend , can an imbecile do that ? Can an imbecile's head be so so cool ?

@bête noire

Last edited:
We dont like non Sylhetis trying speaking Sylheti. We like to keep our culture and language within ourselves.
With an attitude like that it's no wonder that you are a ridiculed lot. It feels us with pride when the Bengalis, Biharis, Marwaris and such in Assam speak our language, 70 years of subjugation has snuffed out the resilience outta you. And you were comparing us to the Bongalis!
these are turko-persian way
Lol, maybe that's why you people don't assimilate well with the Bongalis. Accept your legacy and they will accept you for what you are!

With an attitude like that it's no wonder that you are a ridiculed lot.
By whom? Uncultured a$$amese? :cheesy:
It feels us with pride when the Bengalis, Biharis, Marwaris and such in Assam speak our language
Cheap people, cheap thrills...:cheers:
70 years of subjugation has snuffed out the resilience outta you.
Says a hindufied mongoloid following modified Bengali culture...:rofl:
And you were comparing us to the Bongalis!
No! Bengalis are your masters. You lot follow modified Bengali culture...:enjoy:
Lol, maybe that's why you people don't assimilate well with the Bongalis
Don't know nobody ever complained...:D
Accept your legacy and they will accept you for what you are!
They do!

Now you uncultured a$$amese need to accept Bengali superiority as you lot follow a modified version of it...:lol:

That's nice to hear, but don't you think they should learn Sylheti too. Or are you folks somewhat inferior to them?

Sylhetis think they are descendants of Arabs, Turks, Persians, Kurds but not Bengalis. Not all but most people remain in group and rarely mix with Bengalis when they go abroad. In Bangladesh Sylhetis have to mix with Bengalis for living but still they prefer Sylhetis to remain separate from Bengalis. Not all but there is a tendency among them to feel proud when someone says Sylhetis are different from Bengalis.

They are half Assamese, half foreign with a bit Bengali Gene in them .Which makes them extremely diverse people. Sylhetis language is difficult to converse. It is entirely a different language all together.

90% Bangladesh based militants are from Sylhet region because they are considered religiously very conservative. UK is their second home. For Sylhetis militants normal Sylhetis get stereotyped for being stupid , ultra conservative, radical people.

My uncle lives in UK. Based on his experience Sylhetis never mix well with other Bangladeshis.

Sylhetis think they are descendants of Arabs, Turks, Persians, Kurds but not Bengalis. Not all but most people remain in group and rarely mix with Bengalis when they go abroad. In Bangladesh Sylhetis have to mix with Bengalis for living but still they prefer Sylhetis to remain separate from Bengalis. Not all but there is a tendency among them to feel proud when someone says Sylhetis are different from Bengalis.

They are half Assamese, half foreign with a bit Bengali Gene in them .Which makes them extremely diverse people. Sylhetis language is difficult to converse. It is entirely a different language all together.

90% Bangladesh based militants are from Sylhet region because they are considered religiously very conservative. UK is their second home. For Sylhetis militants normal Sylhetis get stereotyped for being stupid , ultra conservative, radical race.

My uncle lives in UK. Based on his experience Sylhetis never mix well with other Bangladeshis.
We don't like inferior fugly people like you... :D

Back
Top Bottom