What's new

British-Bangladeshi family killed after joining IS in Syria

Sylhetis are not Bengalis, it is time the true Sylhetis reclaimed their lost heritage from the clutches of the Bengalis. Of course, we Assamese would be more than happy to help our fellow NE brothers.
@Abu Shaleh Rumi

Need a new bhaxha andolan for the Nagori script.

We are Bengali and Turko-Persian mixed people.
:rofl::rofl:
images (2).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

Sylhetis are not Bengalis, it is time the true Sylhetis reclaimed their lost heritage from the clutches of the Bengalis. Of course, we Assamese would be more than happy to help our fellow NE brothers.

@Abu Shaleh Rumi

Need a new bhaxha andolan for the Nagori script.
You're acting like a desperate prostitute seeking customer...:rofl:
1st pic, group of tamil tea labourer's kids with a white woman. 2nd pic, Rushnara Ali, British labour party MP, half bishnupriya monipuri. :enjoy:

Anything else mr brainless caveman :D

Last edited:
You're acting like a desperate prostitute seeking customer...
I'm seeking the cooperation of the henpecked Sylhetis in breaking the artificial shackles that's been imposed on them. Your language, culture have been appropriated by your masters, rise and shine Sylheti tribal brothers. Let's make Sylhet great again.:rofl:
1st pic, group of Tamil female tea labourers.
Stop lying, Arabs may have humped your ancestors that doesn't mean Sylhetis are Arabs, fkn tribal Arab wannabe.:lol:

This fifth columnist, enemy of Bangladesh @Riyad has lots of dirty hidden agenda and as its part he is trying hard to divide Bangladeshis as sylheti vs Bengali. He is a paid agent from enemy intelligence.

Ps: before launching the counter, I will seek the protection of law. @Slav Defence @waz, @Dubious please take good care of this enemy paid agent ( closing thread is not solution, as he will post another one ) @Riyad, who is now trying to create battle between Bangladeshis in PDF. Such stinky moles are active in every corner of Bangladesh who are fueling chaos situation in Bangladesh too since years. They are very clever. As some of his threads look like very innocent and plain so that people can be deceived easily. This is one of such thread. If any Muslim launch terrorist attack then that can't be responsiblity of whole Muslim nation. And if any one from sylhet is involve in terrorism, then that doesn't mean that people from sylhet are putting Bangladesh in shame.

So why sylhet is their target now?
Because sylhet joined East Pakistan ( now Bangladesh) in 1947 and that do not let them sleep in peace, and that's the reason sylhet is their target. They actually have been targeting every Muslim nation and they were successful since the first world War.

There are plenty of enemy in every Muslim countries they are hiding everywhere. They are pretending to be Islam lover and lover of Muslim ummah, and actually they are playing divide and rule method and they are successfully divide us since ages. They are the real threat for the sovereignity of Muslim nation.

So please shut this @Riyad once and for all . Other wise a serious chaos will start here and I am afraid that may cross every limit.

But at first we will leave this @Riyad guy in your hand before taking laws in our own hand.

Regards.

Last edited:
And what if pure Sylheti is a different language? They are still Bangladeshi.
You are misunderstanding me friend, i have the utmost respect for Bengali as a language and i have never said that Sylhetis are not Bangladeshis, just that they are different from the Bengali majority. Please don't forget that there are a large number of Sylhetis in the Barak Valley in Assam too.

What i am suggesting is a revivalist movement for the lost Nagori Script of the Sylheti language that has been left to atrophize after the Bengali cultural invasion. Such a step would also bring the two parts of Sylhet together culturally.

Similar phenomenon are been observed in Manipur and Tripura in India where the locals have gone back to their roots by adopting the Meitei and Kokborok by rejecting Bengali. Infact, there has been a revival of sorts amongst our Ahom community too, with people trying to bring back some of our lost traditions and practices.

You are misunderstanding me friend, i have the utmost respect for Bengali as a language and i have never said that Sylhetis are not Bangladeshis, just that they are different from the Bengali majority. Please don't forget that there are a large number of Sylhetis in the Barak Valley in Assam too.
I am here mostly countering @Riyad the ibleesh Shaitan. @Homo Sapiens and me had serious problem together with the filthy dirty Cockroach @Riyad who several times launch anarchy in this forum with various issue, and Sylhetis are one major issue of them. So if you are friend of Bangladesh I honor you and request you to deal this Cockroach carefully. He has an issue, a deeper one, and he is one of the fifth columnist who sell his country and religion for money.

His threads sometimes look innocent, but in reality if you check his threads carefully,then his main intention is not only making Bangladesh a laughing stock in this international forum, but also to divide Bangladeshis. I hope you will consider this. Thanks.

Last edited:
Axomiya_Lora is on my ignore list now. Riyad already was.

Don't waste your precious time on these people guys. 'Ignore' them and move on.

We Bangladeshis have a bad habit wasting time with these useless trolls. Some of us are still tagging that Cockroach. I have no idea why....

Dhakayas would say Kawa Dawa, we would add a Xh/Kh at the start.
depending on whom is speaking though.
That was exactly my point when i said that Sylheti resembles Assamese in some aspects, to my untrained ears those inflections in Sylheti sound the same as in Assamese. Like in your example, we also add a xh/kh as in kharkhuwa.

You guys should make Sylhet as an autonomous district of Bangladesh as a protest...
:enjoy:

So if you are friend of Bangladesh I honor you and request you to deal this Cockroach carefully.
It is not as if i have never doubted his intentions, you can confirm from @Homo Sapiens bhai to that effect. In fact i had schooled him once because of his ludicrous claim that illegals be welcomed into Assam. However, i am siding with @Riyad on this when he says that Sylhetis are different from Bengalis.

There is nothing wrong in this, as they are Bangladeshis or Indians anyway. Just like the Bodos in Assam are a part of our pan-Assamese identity but they have their own language and script.

However, i am siding with @Riyad on this when he says that Sylhetis are different from Bengalis.
Yes I am not surprised . I do not expect that you will not side him . However you guys are not my concern . My concern is enemies inside home . Since you are not Bangladeshi so I do not expect that you will know every inner condition of Bangladesh . I just request you not to fall in his trap . But it's up to you .
There is nothing wrong in this, as they are Bangladeshis or Indians anyway.
His intention were never so simple as you are thinking . Besides its also not about linguistic issues only , he has a target and that is to create anarchy . He used to trigger unnecessary vicious flame between Pakistani and bangladeshis by posting garbage. No Bangladeshi even replied to these thread unless Pakistanis start spewing hate , and in this case I do not blame any Pakistani because if @Riyad the culprit will intentionally trigger Pakistanis by Using Bangladeshi flag , then it's normal for them to use hateful words .

And when he was failed by the attempts of Moderators . Now this crap started to make such remarks that is complete garbage related to Sylhet . He already single out Sylhetis for 90% terrorism and also claimed that Sylhetis put Bangladesh in shame . So it's clear what is his root . This filthy mole is the fish of deep water and you can not even reach to him easily, no question of catching him .

look at this first lines
Sylhetis have put Bangladesh to shame. These people are becoming radical day by day for unknown reason. Something is seriously wrong with Sylhetis. 90% Bangladeshi militants are from Sylhet.

There is no such thing in this news , yet this filthy mole added his own opinion , only to trigger flame and now this time between Bangladeshis .

Last edited:
His intention were never so simple as you are thinking . Besides its also not about linguistic issues only , he has a target and that is to create anarchy
That's why i specified that i agree with him insofar as the linguistic and cultural dissimilarities between Bengalis and Sylhetis are concerned. Sylhetis constitute one-third of my state, so any issues in BD will inevitably have a spillover here. Otherwise, we aren't much preoccupied with them.
Yes I am not surprised . I do not expect that you will not side him .
I guess @Riyad can tell you better if i have ever sided with him on anything else, the guy doesn't even respond to my posts!

I am here mostly countering @Riyad the ibleesh Shaitan. @Homo Sapiens and me had serious problem together with the filthy dirty Cockroach @Riyad who several times launch anarchy in this forum with various issue, and Sylhetis are one major issue of them. So if you are friend of Bangladesh I honor you and request you to deal this Cockroach carefully. He has an issue, a deeper one, and he is one of the fifth columnist who sell his country and religion for money.

His threads sometimes look innocent, but in reality if you check his threads carefully,then his main intention is not only making Bangladesh a laughing stock in this international forum, but also to divide Bangladeshis. I hope you will consider this. Thanks.
Only response this scum should get from us is ignore. We should not make his threads viral. This is exactly this scum want. More we attack him, more he open such kind of threads. I urge all Bangladeshi members to ignore such threads. Our only response should be to report to the moderators about changing thread title which he frequently does with obvious purpose to create a shit storm here. Other then that let these threads die out of negligence. This scumbag is not worth our attention.

I guess @Riyad can tell you better if i have ever sided with him on anything else, the guy doesn't even respond to my posts!
Alright ,I believe that you do not side his divide and rule propaganda ,glad to know that . Although we are hostile to our enemies , but we are very welcoming peoples to our friends ( does not matter from where and which countries they are ) ! Thank you @Axomiya_lora

Only response this scum should get from us is ignore. We should not make his threads viral. This is exactly this scum want. More we attack him, more he open such kind of threads. I urge all Bangladeshi members to ignore such threads. Our only response should be to report to the moderators about changing thread title which he frequently does with obvious purpose to create a shit storm here. Other then that let these threads die out of negligence. This scumbag is not worth our attention.

Already tagged moderators , now let us see what happen . Surely we will not viral this thread , but you please carefully observe that already Bangladeshis in this thread are divided because of his thread .
@Homo Sapiens

Last edited:
I'm seeking the cooperation of the henpecked Sylhetis in breaking the artificial shackles that's been imposed on them. Your language, culture have been appropriated by your masters, rise and shine Sylheti tribal brothers. Let's make Sylhet great again.:rofl:
Sylhet always was, is and will be great. But, you guys always will be fugly hindufied mongoloid with modified Bangla culture to follow.:enjoy:

Thanks for your concern about us, your ex masters! We dont need your service anymore. Just serve indian Bengalis without crying. We will be happy...:D
Stop lying, Arabs may have humped your ancestors that doesn't mean Sylhetis are Arabs, fkn tribal Arab wannabe.:lol:
Arabs? When did I even mentioned them? Even Shah Jalal wasnt an Arab! :rofl:

You fugly creatures are even worser lier than you fugly face. :bad:

BTW, its well recorded in history hindus like you sent their womenfolks to muslims to hump. Bollywood made a documentary films on that topic, named Jodha Akbar! Watch it mr fugly hindu...:rofl:

Just serve indian Bengalis without crying.
Lol, you do know what we are doing with the illegal Bangladeshi Bengalis here in Assam.

Grow a pair and and start cherishing your own language instead of conversing in a foreign tongue with others in your own state.

Talking about slaves!:coffee:
ex masters

Even Shah Jalal wasnt an Arab!
You seem to have the attention span of a dung beetle, when did i say that Shah Jalal was an Arab. You instead have chosen to forego your Sufi traditions to embrace a foreign Arab culture.

Alright ,I believe that you do not side his divide and rule propaganda ,glad to know that . Although we are hostile to our enemies , but we are very welcoming peoples to our friends ( does not matter from where and which countries they are ) ! Thank you @Axomiya_lora
Appreciated, i don't know if you are a Sylheti or for that matter whether there are other members from Sylhet other than this moron who has been continually harrassing me in racial and religious terms since my early days in this forum. So it is incumbent on me to pay him dividends in his own currency. This has nothing to do with Ind/BD, i wish the very best for your country.

Lol, you do know what we are doing with the illegal Bangladeshi Bengalis here in Assam.
No! You send them your womenfolks to hump? :D
Grow a pair and and start cherishing your own language instead of conversing in a foreign tongue with others in your own state.
We do cherish our 'superior' culture and language. We talk Sylheti everywhere except for communicating with non Sylhetis like you. Ask other Bangladeshis...:enjoy:
Talking about slaves!:coffee:
Yes. serve indian Bengalis well. After all you a$$amese follow modified Bangla culture and language...:enjoy:
You seem to have the attention span of a dung beetle, when did i say that Shah Jalal was an Arab.
You mentioned about Arabs, I said even Shah Jalal wasn't an Arab! Seems like you're full with cowka cola and can't give attention on this discussion...;)
You instead have chosen to forego your Sufi traditions to embrace a foreign Arab culture.
Now I have to learn about our superior culture from an uncultured hindufied mongoloid who follows modified Bengali culture...:bad:

Back
Top Bottom