What's new

British army chief pays tribute to Gen. Raheel Sharif

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://www.geo.tv/latest/115545-British-army-chief-pays-tribute-to-Gen-Raheel-Sharif

MANCHESTER: British army chief Nicholas Carter praised General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday, saying that he viewed the Pakistani Chief of Army Staff's leadership with respect.

"I appreciate General Raheel Sharif on a personal level," he said while speaking to Geo News after addressing the Pakistani community in Manchester.

Nicholas Carter said that a close relationship existed between the armies of Britain and Pakistan. He also said that he held General Raheel Sharif's leadership skills in great regard.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/115545-British-army-chief-pays-tribute-to-Gen-Raheel-Sharif

MANCHESTER: British army chief Nicholas Carter praised General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday, saying that he viewed the Pakistani Chief of Army Staff's leadership with respect.

"I appreciate General Raheel Sharif on a personal level," he said while speaking to Geo News after addressing the Pakistani community in Manchester.

Nicholas Carter said that a close relationship existed between the armies of Britain and Pakistan. He also said that he held General Raheel Sharif's leadership skills in great regard.

Salute and respect to our great General Raheel Sharif, which is Pakistan's and world's proud general. So, tribute is must.:yahoo::pakistan::china::cheers:

Not a great selection of word/s. Tribute is paid posthumous. Looks like a local news reporting.

For someone who comes from a long line of British military family, I know first hand that there are many types of cooperation that takes place regularly between the Pakistani forces and the British military. Most of which are not known, but might probably be made known in the future.

No Respect for this clown? :cheesy:

images.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom