What's new

Britain's biggest warship uncovered

Nice to see us emerging, as for AZAD we had to in order to develop are nation, its the same thing america is doing to countrys like iraq and afghanistan.

Britain had always been a colonizing and enslavement nation

They just had been put in check by Nazi's in world war 2 , and out of funds and resources they were kicked out of South Asia and other places in world

Now they are quickly building their navies and army to start a new quest to expand their territories

Its pretty sickening to see royal family enjoying life of luxury from stolen goods from South Asia they really run me the wrong way the whole bunch

I doubt they are, the british military is in decline. Some procurement programs will infuse the british military with some very modern equipment i.e. quality, but quantity wise, it is rapidly declining in vital units.

:coffee:

I don't understand why they need carriers.

As Individuals there is no doubt that British people are way ahead of others in economic and technological power.Their culture is the dominant force on the planet.

But as a Nation they are nothing.There is no place for Britain in the modern world.British are just riding on the back of US.In the ever increasing multi polar world.There are nations that have power far greater than Britain.

China has already crossed the threshold.maybe in a decade or 2 India will also follow.

Then there are middle level powers like Brazil.That would be easily able match British power in a few decades.

Point is Britain should stop wasting its money on overseas wars and instead concentrate on maintaining its technological lead.Because its the only thing that can save Britain.

I don't understand why they need carriers.

As Individuals there is no doubt that British people are way ahead of others in economic and technological power.Their culture is the dominant force on the planet.

But as a Nation they are nothing.There is no place for Britain in the modern world.British are just riding on the back of US.In the ever increasing multi polar world.There are nations that have power far greater than Britain.

China has already crossed the threshold.maybe in a decade or 2 India will also follow.

Then there are middle level powers like Brazil.That would be easily able match British power in a few decades.

Point is Britain should stop wasting its money on overseas wars and instead concentrate on maintaining its technological lead.Because its the only thing that can save Britain.

London is the heart of the global banking system. They generate more money by sitting down in a chair than entire countries do put together.

The word you say; 'nothing' and the sentence 'There is no place for Britain in the modern world' is at best, laughable. Some of the greatest minds in past history and today that have shaped the modern world have been British, so Britain is indeed needed and are at the forefront with many things. For example what amalakas said. Take London out if it and the world would be even more of a mess than it is now.

As for riding on the back of the US as you say, well, they need the UK as much as we need them and besides, which country goes to the US for when they want something? yours does. And sorry, not causing an argument here, no offence but, I don't remember your country being a leader in the modern world.

And sorry, not causing an argument here, no offence but, I don't remember your country being a leader in the modern world.

Some people believe a nuclear bomb is all one needs, but it is far from the truth. The entire Europe could have been full of countries with nukes. Actually there isn't a single country in Europe without a nuclear reactor (at the very least academic and research purposes). It was a very wise choice not to prolifirate them everywhere.
politics aside, the UK have given lots to the world.

Nice post

but clearly there can be no comparison between these and the US carriers, those are truly giants.

...and tankers are not

beside the bigger you seacraft the more money you will have to spend to protect it.
See why the US wants to get rid of the rusty ships for good. and with economy going down i couldn't agree more.

And to say that someone wasn't a threat is rather naive...

...Neville Chamberlain thought Adolf Hitler wasn't a threat and even thought he was a rather nice chap...Then look what happened.

Neville Chamberlain was problably the most stupid British PM ever, Adolf Hitler and his Nazi army did not just appear out of no where, there were plenty of signs on Nazi German military built up, I am sure the British spies were able to gather tonnes of intel, and sure as hell many British politicians and cabinet members were awared of this as well.

But in the foreseeable future of next 2 decades, I can't think of any one within 2,000KM of UK would launch an attack on Britain. Warsaw pact is gone, Russia is struggling to rebuit its economy and military, if they can be a credible threat in 2 decades, that would be a miracle.

Do you know how much is the Britain's external debt now? Why not you make some search on the external debt of UK, check out Financial Times, IMF etc. If your economy is weak, you can not sustain expensive defence budget and you are doing more harm to the homeland that you want to protect, as internal discontents and riots will cost you dearly. The threat and enemy is within your nation.

And by concentrating on rebuilding your economy and having more avaliable funds, and only then to expand your defence budget is more wise.

An extract of one of many worrying reports, this one is from IMF:

The IMF have produced a report on UK debt. On the one hand it paints a worrying picture. The forecast for debt to GDP is forecast to rise to 91% of GDP by 2015. According to the IMF, this leaves the UK little room for further crisis....

Neville Chamberlain was problably the most stupid British PM ever, Adolf Hitler and his Nazi army did not just appear out of no where, there were plenty of signs on Nazi German military built up, I am sure the British spies were able to gather tonnes of intel, and sure as hell many British politicians and cabinet members were awared of this as well.

But in the foreseeable future of next 2 decades, I can't think of any one within 2,000KM of UK would launch an attack on Britain. Warsaw pact is gone, Russia is struggling to rebuit its economy and military, if they can be a credible threat in 2 decades, that would be a miracle.

Do you know how much is the Britain's external debt now? Why not you make some search on the external debt of UK, check out Financial Times, IMF etc. If your economy is weak, you can not sustain expensive defence budget and you are doing more harm to the homeland that you want to protect, as internal discontents and riots will cost you dearly. The threat and enemy is within your nation.

And by concentrating on rebuilding your economy and having more avaliable funds, and only then to expand your defence budget is more wise.

An extract of one of many worrying reports, this one is from IMF:

The IMF have produced a report on UK debt. On the one hand it paints a worrying picture. The forecast for debt to GDP is forecast to rise to 91% of GDP by 2015. According to the IMF, this leaves the UK little room for further crisis....
You don't have to try and give me a lecture on the UK's economy, I'm quite aware of that and of whats going on.

Well lets hope not shall we, since just about everyone within a 2.000km radius of the UK is European or international waters, I think we're quite safe in that respect.

And yes indeed, Neville Chamberlain was-or is in my opinion-the most stupid British PM ever, he almost made us speak 'Ze beautifulz language ofz ze Germanz'. But there you go you see, theres nothing stopping any country in the world having some someone like him again, ask him whats 2+2= he'd say; 22. He seen it coming but didn't quite understand it.

Edit: And I'd also like to add, its not other countries that some think are potential enemies that I'm afraid of, its my own country and its allies such as the US I'm worried about...Got a bit of a habit of starting wars with countries that nobody ever cares about of knows of.

Last edited:
London is the heart of the global banking system. They generate more money by sitting down in a chair than entire countries do put together.

I acknowledged it already.

The word you say; 'nothing' and the sentence 'There is no place for Britain in the modern world' is at best, laughable. Some of the greatest minds in past history and today that have shaped the modern world have been British, so Britain is indeed needed and are at the forefront with many things. For example what amalakas said. Take London out if it and the world would be even more of a mess than it is now.

As for riding on the back of the US as you say, well, they need the UK as much as we need them and besides, which country goes to the US for when they want something? yours does. And sorry, not causing an argument here, no offence but, I don't remember your country being a leader in the modern world.

Man i have already said that INDIVIDUALLY are very good BUT only INDIVIDUALLY.That's the problem with the British they still live in their colonial era.In spite you don't have that much power.

French realized it almost 5 decades back in 1956 and have been relatively peaceful ever since.But you guys just don't wanna listen.

If you think you have the same punch just try to sell Taiwan even a single bullet and see what china does with you.And by the way this is the same china whom you guys just a century ago turned into a drug colony and ruled it from an area just greater than London.

As far as riding on the back of US is concerned just use your carriers to attack a half decent country ALONE then see what happens.

And as far as my country is concerned i never said it was even relevant in SA.

But if these Colonial relics make you feel good then its fine but it wont change the reality though.

Some people believe a nuclear bomb is all one needs, but it is far from the truth. The entire Europe could have been full of countries with nukes. Actually there isn't a single country in Europe without a nuclear reactor (at the very least academic and research purposes). It was a very wise choice not to prolifirate them everywhere.
politics aside, the UK have given lots to the world.

You are mistaking me for my country fellow men i never said the bomb is everything rather i consider it a tool to guarantee our independence.Besides a 3rd world country making such a thing without being isolated like Iran is rather a big achievement.

Besides a 3rd world country making such a thing without being isolated like Iran is rather a big achievement.

I never considered the sub-continent countries third world countries. Not with such a rich historical background.

do you ?

If Pakistanis see themselves as some form a Leading islamic state with a rudementry basic atomic bomb and tiny gdp of $150 billion WHY cant Britain

With a $2.5 trillion gdp and one the highest living standards in the world stil dream of super carriers.

They are stil the 4th richest nation on earth.

Per capita income in UK is 50 times higher than India & Pakistan and 20 times largers than the so called mighty china

If Pakistanis see themselves as some form a Leading islamic state with a rudementry basic atomic bomb and tiny gdp of $150 billion WHY cant Britain

With a $2.5 trillion gdp and one the highest living standards in the world stil dream of super carriers.

They are stil the 4th richest nation on earth.

Per capita income in UK is 50 times higher than India & Pakistan and 20 times largers than the so called mighty china

UK's external debt happens to be 2nd largest in the world.

$9 trillion thats about 416% of their GDP, and $147,060 per capita

Also UK doesn't face any such threats to herself or her interests as of WW2 era.

Back
Top Bottom