What's new

Britain recognition for Pakistani Soldiers in WW1/WW2

Pakistan consists of and is land of balochis, pakthuns, Panjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris. These Pakistanis participated in that world war. And by the way if current india and Pakistan were once under british rule then that doesn't means that we were british indians and also it doesn't change our identity as well.
Ok, so what you were before 1947? British Pakistani? Absurd logic but I dont expect much from Kids. I expected a genuine response from any seniors. Lets wait if they come back.

Ok, so what you were before 1947? British Pakistani? Absurd logic but I dont expect much from Kids. I expected a genuine response from any seniors. Lets wait if they come back.

Uncle!! As I said earlier that Pakistan is land of balochis, pakthuns, kashmiris ,Sindhis and panjabis. And uncle! these Pakistani people (balochis, pakthuns and etc) were inhabited here even before british and in fact they have been here for thousands of years. We are all locals to our land and this british raj of 90 years don't change our identity.

These men were from the frontier provinces (what is now Pakistan)... These men latter joined Pak army when the british army was divided between india and Pak.. They were born,lived and died on Pakistani soil and served Pak..

It's utterly pathetic that insecure kids from india can't even digest honest fuking facts.. Do you see us claiming anything indian? For fks sakes change your mentality..

Uncle!! As I said earlier that Pakistan is land of balochis, pakthuns, kashmiris ,Sindhis and panjabis. And uncle! these Pakistani people (balochis, pakthuns and etc) were inhabited here even before british and in fact they have been here for thousands of years. We are all locals to our land and this british raj of 90 years don't change our identity.
no, there was no pakistan before 1947. There were sindhis, baluchis and kashmiris agreed but not a single one was pakistani. The soldiers who fought in WW1 and WW2 were british Indians. They were part of british India army.

These men were from the frontier provinces (what is now Pakistan)... These men latter joined Pak army when the british army was divided between india and Pak.. They were born,lived and died in Pakistani soil and served Pak..

It's utterly pathetic that insecure kids from india can't even digest honest fuking facts.. Do you see us claiming anything indian? For fks sakes change your mentality..
You are again an Idiot of a class. While you started on better note, You went ahead as full retard. I just asked a genuine question that it is kind of weird that they recognize WW1 Soldiers as Pakistani which doesn't exist by this name so how they were categorizing specifically. Now tell me if a Muhajir fought as Soldier what will be he considered?

Well if you think so, alright. I just wanted to know about about any monument which was constructed to acknowledge the sacrifice made by these bravehearts.
India gate was build by brits to ackowledge their war heros(in british indian army), we did not build it.

Until recently there was a racial bias in the honour of Commonwealth soldiers with Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa being the only ones honoured. Unfortunately it has now gone too far the other way and now the contributions from Australia and New Zealand are increasingly being ignored in favour of those from Africa and Asia. We should honour everybody and not have any bias.
from India's side (not sure about other asian / african nations).. as a country, we dont feel any pride that Indians were involved in WW1 or WW2. Although not exactly like Irish, but still nobody takes pride.
The Indian army still maintains the tradition and quite proud of their exploits..

A good gesture from the British govt, to recognise Pakistani contribution in both world wars.

Nowhere on the plaque is the word "Pakistan".

From the people of the United Kingdom in honour of:
(3 Recipients)
who were awarded the Victoria Cross, Britain's highest award for gallantry, during the First World War.

no, there was no pakistan before 1947. There were sindhis, baluchis and kashmiris agreed but not a single one was pakistani. The soldiers who fought in WW1 and WW2 were british Indians. They were part of british India army.

So going by your logic there was also no india before 1947!!
And mate do you know the word "india" was introduced by british. Before british this area was called Hindustan.
And If we use your logic then it also means that india has nothing to do with Hindustan. As there was no India in those days.
While the word Pakistan was created by combining all Pakistani people (Panjabis, Balochis, etc). The word P- of Pakistan was taken from panjab and A- letter was taken from afghania province which is now called kpk, K- from kashmir, S- was taken from Sindh and -TAN from Balochistan.
We Pakistanis and our ancestors all lived here for thousands of years, we have our own identity which is distinct from you guys. The rule of 90 years don't change our identity.
We are all Pakistanis and will be recognized as such.

My grandfather, his brother and all his cousins fought for the British Indian army. Granddad saw action North Africa, then Europe i.e. Italy, as did his brother. The rest saw action in Burma and other parts of Asia. They have all died now, the last of them five years ago.

I am very proud of their achievements and I often tell of their experiences to the indigenous folk, who are fascinated to hear them.

Not according to the British govt, they are recognizing these soldiers as Pakistani soldiers. :pakistan:

You are again an Idiot of a class. While you started on better note, You went ahead as full retard. I just asked a genuine question that it is kind of weird that they recognize WW1 Soldiers as Pakistani which doesn't exist by this name so how they were categorizing specifically. Now tell me if a Muhajir fought as Soldier what will be he considered?

Ask the British - they recognize these soldiers as Pakistani, as does the Canadians. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom