What's new

Britain bans Indian Muslim preacher

and then we say UK is a free country and everybody has freedom of expression :lol:

What has this got to do with Pakistan current events and social issues, please post such news in the World Affairs section.

Threads merged.

I don't understand what is wrong with Zakir Naik? He seems to be a nice guy.

and then we say UK is a free country and everybody has freedom of expression :lol:

UK banned Geert Wilders, Mike Guzovsky, Michael Savage, Don Black and Fred Phelps as well. How many of you supported such a decision? Or are judgments and morality selective only?

Hence, UK bans anybody who violently offends a certain section of its population.

@Techlahore:
Its a guassian distribution you know. Sometimes Zakir Naiks drop out. And do you know that Allah taught Gaussian distribution to muslims before anyone else? He aligned the sheep in a fked up desert land in such a way to show Islam at the peak of the distribution and the Abrahamic religions a little lower. And you know what? Some shepherds of those religions witnessed this and agreed to this fact. This can be found is XYZAW verse of KPLOS book.

That's a rather uncivil and unnecessarily offensive way to make your point (what is your point, by the way...)

Would you like it if I called your country a "fked up land"?
Would you like it if I sarcastically framed a sentence like, "Your Bhagwan taught *insert random xyz* to hindus before anyone else"
Would you like it if I referred to people you revere as, "Some shepherds of your religion"

Please don't drop down to this rather pathetic level.

Well off lately the crimes Pakistani Muslims are becoming famous for are much more sinister then one Mr Naik is being accused off.
Hence in comparison Indian Muslims can viewed as much more moderate.

Mr. Naik is accused of corrupting the minds of millions and putting thousands - if not more - on the path of intolerance and extremism. He is accused of exhorting people on the path to terror. If you consider a principal, large scale motivator of terror less sinister than a foot soldier who gets 5 minutes of fame, then good for you.

He is more heard and appriciated in Pakistan than in India. So my question is where are those Pakistanis who support him for every bluff he speaks but not only for his two nation theory:oops:.

Based on your scientific surveys of populations in both countries?

Also the main stream Indian Muslims/clerics do not regard him high and what he speaks is non on Indian Hindu's cup of tea or expertise. So please don't provoke Indian on this issue. The list of Banned Muslims by west is long and ever growing so Indian ZN was never suppose to be immune.

Neither is extremism preached by anyone, anywhere in the world the majority muslim's cup of tea. This is not about muslim vs. hindu, it is about intolerant, violently minded people. As you may know, famous politicians from India - heck, a sitting Chief Minister, has been banned from entry into numerous countries. I don't believe this chap is a muslim. Is he?

Modi denied visa to visit US
Modi Denied Visa By Oman - News Reverberates In India
Chowk: Religion: Modi denied Europe Visa
Narendra Modi denied visa to US, cancels UK trip

BTW is bragging on two nation theory is good for Pakistan, period? i was thinking to print this on Two nation theory thread....never mind:confused:.

Huh?? Super confusing. Please try to make your point clearly.

☪☪☪☪;940033 said:
An excerpt from Nakir Zaik’s lectures:

Brothers and sisters, sisters and brothers, a Christian brother in the audience asked me about a Hindu sister who has a Mormon brother who wants to marry a Jewish sister, but the Jewish sister, like my Christian bother eats non-halal chips! Well, my Christian brother, it is clear that your religion is weak, as is the religion of my Hindu and Jewish sisters, and the religions of all my non-Muslim brothers and sisters and sisters and brothers in the audience, because eating non-halal chips and chewing on non-halal pencils makes them weak. They have only sin on their minds, darkness in their hearts, and chips in their bellies. So, basically, brothers and sisters and sisters and brothers, what I am really saying is that we Muslims are actually a race of Übermensch supermen! Here, check my biceps.

Give some credit to NFP...:P

I guess they should have laws similar to our countries .. That way they can enact the blasphemy law and behead him .. or better .. get little stones and round up some fat british kids. I wouldn't want other countries to stoop to our level .. two wrongs wont make a right, but just food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom