What's new

Britain bans Indian Muslim preacher

An excerpt from Nakir Zaik’s lectures:

Brothers and sisters, sisters and brothers, a Christian brother in the audience asked me about a Hindu sister who has a Mormon brother who wants to marry a Jewish sister, but the Jewish sister, like my Christian bother eats non-halal chips! Well, my Christian brother, it is clear that your religion is weak, as is the religion of my Hindu and Jewish sisters, and the religions of all my non-Muslim brothers and sisters and sisters and brothers in the audience, because eating non-halal chips and chewing on non-halal pencils makes them weak. They have only sin on their minds, darkness in their hearts, and chips in their bellies. So, basically, brothers and sisters and sisters and brothers, what I am really saying is that we Muslims are actually a race of Übermensch supermen! Here, check my biceps.

Zakir Naik an arrogant little prick and its good they didnt let him into the UK.

100% true he vomits petro dollar funded spam and hate.

India should expel him but he will turn into hero for taliban types. They should use other indirect means to tackle him.

Zakir Naik is an a$$, and I use mild language only because it would be unbecoming to even truly describe what a great evil he represents. Thank God the UK finally did something to stop a crazy from coming in... they seem to allow too many of these madmen to preach hate in their country, and then conveniently point the finger at others when something goes awry.

One more nail in the coffin of the oft-regurgitated, "But India magically produces very gentile, moderate muslims... it's only Pakistan that has the issue" theory.

India tries best to produce gentile moderate Muslims.

where are my indian brothers who were supporting Zakir naik for not accepting Two Nation theory and when there comments are needed for Zakir naik they have vanished....

where are my indian brothers who were supporting Zakir naik for not accepting Two Nation theory and when there comments are needed for Zakir naik they have vanished....

I don't think any sane Indian will ever support him or his ideologies. But we don't go for extreme measures because its very unlikely of us.

Zakir Naik is an a$$, and I use mild language only because it would be unbecoming to even truly describe what a great evil he represents. Thank God the UK finally did something to stop a crazy from coming in... they seem to allow too many of these madmen to preach hate in their country, and then conveniently point the finger at others when something goes awry.

One more nail in the coffin of the oft-regurgitated, "But India magically produces very gentile, moderate muslims... it's only Pakistan that has the issue" theory.

I cannot describe in words the comfort I felt from reading your views on this issue.

Zakir Naik is a good powerful speaker. I hear him while having my haircut every 3 weeks at the shop. Now if you pay attention to his so called "Islam and scientific facts" and do your own research you will understand what I am trying to say. There is a thin line mixing your faith and cold hard facts and he lies to give everyone the perception of his faith being correct. Most people like that are blinded by their own right and forget important rules of science itself. I do not want to get into how ugly it is for our religion to have dangerous people speaking nonsense rather well.

Agreed. This is the worst breed of all. They dont hold guns but do worse damage with minds.

@Techlahore:
Its a guassian distribution you know. Sometimes Zakir Naiks drop out. And do you know that Allah taught Gaussian distribution to muslims before anyone else? He aligned the sheep in a fked up desert land in such a way to show Islam at the peak of the distribution and the Abrahamic religions a little lower. And you know what? Some shepherds of those religions witnessed this and agreed to this fact. This can be found is XYZAW verse of KPLOS book.

This is Zakir Naik's 'science'.

Well off lately the crimes Pakistani Muslims are becoming famous for are much more sinister then one Mr Naik is being accused off.
Hence in comparison Indian Muslims can viewed as much more moderate.

He is more heard and appriciated in Pakistan than in India. So my question is where are those Pakistanis who support him for every bluff he speaks but not only for his two nation theory:oops:.

Also the main stream Indian Muslims/clerics do not regard him high and what he speaks is non on Indian Hindu's cup of tea or expertise. So please don't provoke Indian on this issue. The list of Banned Muslims by west is long and ever growing so Indian ZN was never suppose to be immune.

BTW is bragging on two nation theory is good for Pakistan, period? i was thinking to print this on Two nation theory thread....never mind:confused:.

Indian preacher Zakir Naik is banned from UK

Zakir Naik is seen by some as an authority on Islam

An Indian Muslim preacher has been banned from entering the UK for his "unacceptable behaviour", the home secretary says.

Zakir Naik, a 44-year-old television preacher, had been due to give a series of lectures in London and Sheffield.

Theresa May said that visiting the UK was "a privilege, not a right".

The home secretary can stop people entering the UK if she believes there is a threat to national security, public order or the safety of citizens.

But she cannot ban people simply because of their views.

Ms May said: "Numerous comments made by Dr Naik are evidence to me of his unacceptable behaviour.

"Coming to the UK is a privilege, not a right and I am not willing to allow those who might not be conducive to the public good to enter the UK.

"Exclusion powers are very serious and no decision is taken lightly or as a method of stopping open debate on issues."

This is the first person who has been excluded from the UK since Ms May became home secretary last month.

Mr Naik is based in Mumbai (Bombay) where he works for the Peace TV channel.

The BBC's Sanjiv Buttoo says that he is recognised as an authority on Islam but also has a reputation for making disparaging remarks about other religions.

Peace TV itself describes him as "a medical doctor by professional training... and a dynamic international orator on Islam and comparative religion".

"Dr Naik clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam using the Koran," the channel's website says.

BBC News - Indian preacher Zakir Naik is banned from UK

What a double standard he is not teaching extremist, but his own view on Islamic teaching. and a reasonable scholar.
what a free speech in west ?????????:angry::angry:.

Already a thread running parellel.. mods please merge both

You should probably get out of the US unless you want to end up in Guantanamo.

edit: I mean srsly, support a guy that is obviously an extremist?

he is big mouth should be ban from whole world i think so.congs UK

Indian preacher Zakir Naik is banned from UK

Zakir Naik is seen by some as an authority on Islam

No one has authority over Islam than Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Theresa May said that visiting the UK was "a privilege, not a right".

They can baned who ever they like if they feel that he would create public scene however so they knows that some other country also can banned them if they feel the same way. :)

In India he has the Fundamental Right to practice and preach his own religion.
And ppl have the right to agree or disagree with his views.

But Britain is sovereign nation and hence has right to ban him if they find his behaviour unacceptable.
Hence I agree with Theresa May's remarks that visiting the UK was "a privilege, not a right".
Infact visting any country,other than your own is "a privilege and not a right."

Back
Top Bottom