What's new

Bridging Asia: China or India - Who will be ahead in 2030?

I don't know about any Chinese movie that you speak of. But just look up India superpower 2030 on youtube. You should go check it out and let me know what you think.

Oh,that's right right.You only know of Indian movies.:lol:Like all other "Chinese members" here.:lol:

Oh,that's right right.You only know of Indian movies.:lol:Like all other "Chinese members" here.:lol:

I know some Chinese movies, even though I usually watch American movies. But the only India movie I know is the Indian superpower 2030. Have you seen it?

I know some Chinese movies, even though I usually watch American movies. But the only India movie I know is the Indian superpower 2030. Have you seen it?

Well,So much for a wannabe Chinese,Only movies he watches are American and Indian superpower 2030.:lol:Do you even speak Chinese??:lol:

Well,So much for a wannabe Chinese,Only movies he watches are American and Indian superpower 2030.:lol:Do you even speak Chinese??:lol:

I'm not a wannabe Chinese. I'm Chinese American. Though I have been living in America for decades. Before you were born. Have you seen that clip india superpower 2030? Can you answer me instead of attacking me. Its just a simple question.

I'm not a wannabe Chinese. I'm Chinese American. Though I have been living in America for decades. Before you were born. Have you seen that clip india superpower 2030? Can you answer me instead of attacking me. Its just a simple question.

Why do you care??Do you also want to know what kind of **** I prefer??Mind your own business Mr Chinese American.

maybe he watched it million times,thats how they got consolations from harsh reality

maybe he watched it million times,thats how they got consolations from harsh reality

And then it all crushing down on him as he realized that the movie was insulting the wrong group of people, not the white servants.

Re: Bridging Asia: China or India - Who will be ahead in 2030?

It will depend on Senior Modi to continue two terms as Indian PM.
If it is more - India will be a superpower that would shoot enemy's assets with lasers emanating from space.....
Right now our own are shooting us from within with impunity...

Re: Bridging Asia: China or India - Who will be ahead in 2030?

It will depend on Senior Modi to continue two terms as Indian PM.
If it is more - India will be a superpower that would shoot enemy's assets with lasers emanating from space.....

Right now our own are shooting us from within with impunity...

Modi is good but come on, that is too much.

Before i read Chinese commentators posts and decide to change my mind--here's what i think.

I think there is no way we can be ahead of China by 2030. Not if the Chinese keep advancing at the current pace. They have been largely successful ( albeit, through undesirable means ) in consolidating their nation and promoting overall growth--except perhaps when it comes to humanitarian issues. But I expect even that will be resolved soon. They seem to be moving steadily towards true capitalism.

Unfortunately, Hong Kong has begun moving the wrong direction .. and no one knows where it will stop.

In few years, we may have Hong Kong Vs Lagos comparisons.. instead of the current Hong Kong Vs Singapore comparisons (which actually sound obsolete now).

Sour grape. Tell me why there are so many indians in hong kong illegally?

Indians are like illegal Mexicans that jump over the border. Illegal Hispanics, Indians and Africans are the biggest problem in terms of illegals. Hong Kong authorities should use biometric scanning to racially profile all Indians in Hong Kong and either deport them or use them as slave labour. I prefer to deport them back to India. They are nothing but trouble. The crime rate among Indians (especially rape) is very high among Indian immigrant groups.

Where .. are you stupid?

There are less Indians in Hong Kong, that chinese in Kolkata !!
(and the number is like 6000 only .... unless you are counting Pakistanis as Indians, too).

(and mostly employed in investment banks... which favoured HK under british rule; unlike chinese in kolkata mostly employed in tanneries and related stuff; unlike Pakistanis in Hongkong working in manual jobs).

There are more british in HK than Indians.. which should be natural given the history.

All that be, since everyone knows this .... the new thing is people are resisting moving to HK - a clear sign of movement in the wrong direction.

And worse, they are resisting not because of economic slowdown (which would have been natural) .. but because of other reasons. HK is becoming way too crowded and polluted to give a decent family life, especially with children.

And btw.. ask this from hongkongers, not foreigners.. since foreigners can move at little cost or little reason.

Back
Top Bottom