What's new

Bridging Asia: China or India - Who will be ahead in 2030?

I wonder if Taiwanese are treated as members of the family or as a foreigner in Hong Kong. Since we don't speak Cantonese.

I have friends who are from the Mainland, from Taiwan, and from Singapore. No problems with any of them. :wave:

Hell, even the Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou was born in Hong Kong.

If they live here for a long time they can speak Cantonese, otherwise we can speak Mandarin to them.

I have friends who are from the Mainland, from Taiwan, and from Singapore. No problems with any of them. :wave:

Hell, even the Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou was born in Hong Kong.

If they live here for a long time they can speak Cantonese, otherwise we can speak Mandarin to them.

I also made friends from China or PRC as they are called. no problems.

I made friends with Chinese, Indians, Americans and Brazilians. As I work for a international company.

I like to use this forum to promote friendship between people instead of causing fights and trolling.

people fight on these sites but in person are usually courteous and dont care. the people who fight for their religion online, mostly dont even follow it that much. so online opinions are just time pass not real.

people fight on these sites but in person are usually courteous and dont care. the people who fight for their religion online, mostly dont even follow it that much. so online opinions are just time pass not real.

True. I agree on that. But people just like to fight for the heck of it as they don't see the other person. But still, its better to be friendly then to fight even online.

True. I agree on that. But people just like to fight for the heck of it as they don't see the other person. But still, its better to be friendly then to fight even online.

yep, perhaps when people are agitated in their minds they fight online because there is no restrictions like in realk life.
all the best.

I made friends with Chinese, Indians, Americans and Brazilians. As I work for a international company.

I like to use this forum to promote friendship between people instead of causing fights and trolling.

Aww..group hug !

images

I also made friends from China or PRC as they are called. no problems.
Talk to Indian researchers. They find it more easy to work with Chinese than with few western researchers.

West is still using divide and rule in Asia.SO far they are succeeding in it.

conworldus Chinese-Dragon their opinion does not represent the majority of Hong Konger, and what Chinese-Dragon is trying to say is rather ridiculous, What the hell "At the end of the day we are all brothers/ children of Huaxia" blah blah, I live there, so I know, Let me put it this way, the one who are not bother by the PRC immigrants/tourists look down on PRC and all their people but not to openly express it because there is no need to, stereotyping Toxic made in China, Organ trading, individuals of the PRC are in financial disadvantage compare to the HKer, undeveloped, weak law enforcement, consider PRC as a inferior place, full of inferior people. and the one who are bother by the PRC immigrants/tourists choose to express the above sentiment via internet forum facebook youtube and protest in real life waving colonial flag on the street. there are people like Chinese-Dragon who are hardcore China nationalist, supporting every move and policy of CCP, but they are just too few, they are insignificant. I would say the Hker actually consider the PRC people as enemy, but since they are 5 feet 7 inches tall Yellow Cantonese men, there are genetic difference compared to any other place on earth, you see a quite different picture when they engage their enemy, they are only doing what they good at - cursing/ oral job/ internet posting instead of going violence like how the South Africa locals burn the illegal immigrants from Zimbabwe alive, and you see Chinese-Dragon twisting the fact here preaching that despite of that much noise/ oral fight, "At the end of the day, we are all brothers/ children of Huaxia, Hey, just look at that poor Indian British Lady", even that Indian British victim of HK racism, She is not dead/ harm of any physical violence, there is no such thing in HK, HKer consider PRC people as enemy tell by the internet sentiment.

conworldus Chinese-Dragon their opinion does not represent the majority of Hong Konger, and what Chinese-Dragon is trying to say is rather ridiculous, What the hell "At the end of the day we are all brothers/ children of Huaxia" blah blah, I live there, so I know, Let me put it this way, the one who are not bother by the PRC immigrants/tourists look down on PRC and all their people but not to openly express it because there is no need to, stereotyping Toxic made in China, Organ trading, individuals of the PRC are in financial disadvantage compare to the HKer, undeveloped, weak law enforcement, consider PRC as a inferior place, full of inferior people. and the one who are bother by the PRC immigrants/tourists choose to express the above sentiment via internet forum facebook youtube and protest in real life waving colonial flag on the street. there are people like Chinese-Dragon who are hardcore China nationalist, supporting every move and policy of CCP, but they are just too few, they are insignificant. I would say the Hker actually consider the PRC people as enemy, but since they are 5 feet 7 inches tall Yellow Cantonese men, there are genetic difference compared to any other place on earth, you see a quite different picture when they engage their enemy, they are only doing what they good at - cursing/ oral job/ internet posting instead of going violence like how the South Africa locals burn the Zimbabwe illegal immigrants alive, and you see he Chinese-Dragon twisting the fact here preaching that despite of that much noise/ oral fight, "At the end of the day, we are all brothers/ children of Huaxia, Hey, just look at that poor Indian British Lady", even that Indian British victim of HK racism, She is not dead/ harm of any physical violence, there is no such thing in HK, HKer consider PRC people as enemy tell by the internet sentiment.

what happened to this "indian british" lady

Martin Jacques's wife, dead a decade ago.

pity.
she kinda looks like lower caste. but even we wouldnt treat her that bad. i never understood the inherent chinese phobia with darker human races considering they came into contact just a century back. maybe this is hardwired into all humans

pity.
she kinda looks like lower caste. but even we wouldnt treat her that bad. i never understood the inherent chinese phobia with darker human races considering they came into contact just a century back. maybe this is hardwired into all humans

How can you tell whether someone is a lower caste by just looking at the picture?

Regionalism caused by economic disparity always exists. Shanghai people used to look down upon others as country bumpkins. Yangtze River Delta area people look down upon its neighbors, etc. Regionalism is also most evident among those low income people in richer areas, as if regionalism gives them a sense of superiority just because they belong or happen to live in those areas.

HK has been isolated from mainland for so long so its regionalism and sense of superiority are more pronounced. I can understand that.

Why are we even talking about HK in this thread???

Back
Top Bottom